Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's all so exhausting. Some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
PMQs a bit shit, all things considered.

If this is what finally sticks to this government, I'd be a bit annoyed given all the reprehensible shit they've done. A few staffers knocking back a few lines in the office at Christmas is bad of course, but even this story about Boris intervening in the Afghan evacuation that has been buried is worse than it imo.

Embattle

FH is my second home
PMQs a bit shit, all things considered.

If this is what finally sticks to this government, I'd be a bit annoyed given all the reprehensible shit they've done. A few staffers knocking back a few lines in the office at Christmas is bad of course, but even this story about Boris intervening in the Afghan evacuation that has been buried is worse than it imo.

It is cumulative.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If you think Boris is going to resign over this, you clearly haven't been paying attention since he entered politics.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Aww poor her, she was caught laughing about it. She's only crying because of that, she clearly doesn't give a shit about what she did. Never mind that she did this:

Gwadien

Aww poor her, she was caught laughing about it. She's only crying because of that, she clearly doesn't give a shit about what she did. Never mind that she did this:

She's also a friend of Carrie.

When sleaze bites the hand that feeds it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It still stuns me the basic stupidity of so called intelligent people, but it really shouldn't by now.

Gwadien

It still stuns me the basic stupidity of so called intelligent people, but it really shouldn't by now.

They're not intelligent.

They're going for the populist nutter approach which means Boris surrounds himself with people that don't make him feel inferior or they can if they're an devout apostle of him.

Even Allegra Stratton describes herself as a 'Boris Tory' as if that has any actual meaning behind it other than him.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It's all so exhausting. Some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

I know... I'm convinced a Tory could come around to your house, shit in your cornflakes and still get re-elected because they waved a shiny shiny at the public.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
You know the end is nigh when Laura Kuenssberg starts turning....https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-59615564

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Only because she knows her days are numbered at the bbc.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Tainted innit. She had been so far up Boris's arse for so long that she will have to go. She is a useless political correspondent, asks stupid, irrelevant questions, smirks a lot.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Boris, gone by next weekend. Which is a shame really because with him in charge there is absolutely no chance of the Tories winning the next GE.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I think election wise he might swing it in their favour, campaigning and the bullshitting it involves is what he is good at

Actually doing things not so much

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think the general mood of the people is that they are just fed up with all the bullshit, even die hard Tories like my mum are saying they won't vote Tory. They won't vote Labour either though...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I saw this the other day, from The Telegraph of all sources...

owVh1ZY.jpg

Gwadien

I'd like to see Alok Sharma as PM, just to see if his hosting of the COP was all bluster or if he might be a little bit green.

Obviously it'd be a gamble, but it's better than the other sure losses that we have as other options.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
It will be Rishi. More or less nailed on. Only serious contender will be Gove.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'd like to see Alok Sharma as PM, just to see if his hosting of the COP was all bluster or if he might be a little bit green.

Obviously it'd be a gamble, but it's better than the other sure losses that we have as other options.

The rest of them are all complete wankers still, he would not be able to lead them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Plebs will look at people they hate and fully endorse their rights being taken away if they think it means those people they hate might be affected.

Then, like anti-vaxxers on their deathbeads, they'll wonder why the human rights act isn't there to protect them.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Plebs will look at people they hate and fully endorse their rights being taken away if they think it means those people they hate might be affected.

Then, like anti-vaxxers on their deathbeads, they'll wonder why the human rights act isn't there to protect them.
I believe the old 'Leopards eating your face party' internet trope applies here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom