Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It looks like a private matter to me.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Moriath brexit is just 1 of 3 aspects mentioned - I think you are being a bit over-zealous. @Gwadien no need to attack people regarding their levels of sobriety... heck, I'd never port if that was an issue!!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It was a general question that was triggered by seeing pro brexit in his post .

shrug

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
@Moriath brexit is just 1 of 3 aspects mentioned - I think you are being a bit over-zealous. @Gwadien no need to attack people regarding their levels of sobriety... heck, I'd never port if that was an issue!!
At 9pm this evening i was perfectly sober. Maybe not now.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
No why? I dont understand why people are still arguing about it. Its done and dusted. Move on.

I'd like to move on, but I can't, because my right to live, work and trade freely with and in other EU nations has been removed. I'll move on when that's restored.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Embattle there with the facepalms, but my career depends on being able to work in the EU. I fly there multiple times every year and have done for over 20 years.

Tell me how I'm supposed to move on from that simple task being made more difficult. Tell me who pays for the carnets I'm now required to have simply to move equipment around for my job?

You?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Embattle doesn't give a shit about any of it @Tom.

Of course, he can't/won't articulate what we've gained and when confronted with proof of the bad things happening that he called scaremongering he goes silent.

It's a religious devotion.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@Embattle doesn't give a shit about any of it @Tom.

Of course, he can't/won't articulate what we've gained and when confronted with proof of the bad things happening that he called scaremongering he goes silent.

It's a religious devotion.

Why when I moaned about Brexit the other day you called me a remoaner? But you seem to support Tom?

@Tom what do you mean you don't believe in Build Britain Back Bigger Badder Bolder Bastarder? Throw him up against the wall tbh!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If I was as incapable of defending my position as @Embattle very obviously is I'd just stay out of the thread, ratings and all. It's beyond weird that he keeps throwing these facepalms around whenever someone has a pop at Brexit, somehow thinking that makes him look like the adult in the room (spoiler: it doesn't). In this case it's not even a random "remoaner" tweet or something - it's a first-hand account of how @Tom's work has been negatively affected as a direct consequence of leaving the EU. What's to facepalm about that?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The whole thing is ludicrous and is wholly the fault of the Conservatives, who called for a referendum purely to solve a party political problem.

I hope their party implodes. Old money "blue blooded" wankers who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Embattle there with the facepalms, but my career depends on being able to work in the EU. I fly there multiple times every year and have done for over 20 years.

Tell me how I'm supposed to move on from that simple task being made more difficult. Tell me who pays for the carnets I'm now required to have simply to move equipment around for my job?

You?

You need to move to Ireland. I have a sneaking suspicion the TV industry over here is about to massively expand thanks to the EU quota thing.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Netflix tried that (had to, regional programming) make a lot of garbage now.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Quite a few are unlikely to turn up anyway if that was the outcome.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Aaaaand. Nothing will change.

He could set fire to a box of puppies live on the steps of number 10 and fucking morons will still vote for the Tories.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's a picture of Tory success!

Pretty incredible isn't it?

I can see drastic solutions coming up, I'm sticking with my guns and gonna say shit like reducing our aid budget is just going to make this shit worse.

We'll probably end up spending more than our aid budget trying (but obviously and inevitably) failing to stop this.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pretty incredible isn't it?

I can see drastic solutions coming up, I'm sticking with my guns and gonna say shit like reducing our aid budget is just going to make this shit worse.

We'll probably end up spending more than our aid budget trying (but obviously and inevitably) failing to stop this.

Yes, but this way they can get good photos of dawn raids in their special home office issue fleeces.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Oh, it's already started.
It's funny.

Priti Patel "here, have another £25 million. We'll up our bit to £54m."
The French - "it's a waste of money, we can add officers but it doesn't make a difference - we've tried it before. It's throwing good money after bad".
Priti Patel "TAKE OUR FUCKING MONEY"
The French - "Ok. Merci beaucoup, idiot"

Tory voters: We're doing something! Unlike fucking labour. *votes tory*

Edit: Not an endorsement of Labour btw. Their continued lack of support for free speech surpasses even Tory asshattery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom