Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Stinks of how they "actively avoided" looking for Russian interference in the Brexit referendum, because they knew they'd find it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sorry to rain on your pathetic facepalm parade @Embattle but that the Government actively avoided looking for interference is a quote from the report:
SNP MP Stewart Hosie said: “The report reveals that no one in Government knew if Russia interfered in or sought to influence the referendum because they did not want to know. The UK Government have actively avoided looking for evidence that Russia interfered. We were told that they hadn’t seen any evidence, but that is meaningless if they hadn’t looked for it.”

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sorry to piss on you but the majority of people on the leave side don't care, even if there was any it wouldn't of done much but you keep remoaning about it...that'll surely help.
That response is even more pathetic than your pathetic facepalm parade. You don't care that Russia actively tried to destabilise an economic/political union for their own gain because your side won. That's a reprehensible attitude.

Anyway, it's you who's making a big thing about it with your stupid facepalms - I was merely noting the striking similarities between the gov not wanting to look at Hancock's emails because they wouldn't like what they found and the gov not wanting to look for Russian interference in Brexit because they wouldn't like what they found. Similarities in that they're exactly the fucking same - "if we don't look for it we can claim it doesn't exist".

Last edited:

Embattle

FH is my second home
That response is even more pathetic than your pathetic facepalm parade. You don't care that Russia actively tried to destabilise an economic bloc for their own gain because your side won. That's a reprehensible attitude and speaks volumes about you.

Anyway, it's you who's making a big thing about it with your stupid facepalms - I was merely noting the striking similarities between the gov not wanting to look at Hancock's emails because they wouldn't like what they found and the gov not wanting to look for Russian interference in Brexit because they wouldn't like what they found.

No I don't care about the endless whinging that too many remoaners are still doing with exactly the same arguments used before which didn't work then and generally don't now, then we've got those same people always trying to find some way to cram in another brexit argument and link it to any current event and I find that utterly pathetic and no reason to give anything more than a facepalm.

I use facepalm because there isn't a talk to the hand cunt emoji :p

BTW Matt Hancock's own emails should be investigated.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No I don't care about the endless whinging that too many remoaners are still doing with exactly the same arguments used before which didn't work then and generally don't now
Why don't you man up and just say "there are NO arguments that can pursuade me".

If you just admitted that you aren't a rational being and you don't give a shit about any of it - you just support brexit/out of the EU "just because you want to and that's your right" then people would have more respect for you.

Instead you facepalm people who produce evidence of corruption, economic destitution and political instability caused directly by brexit - stuff they said would happen and you dismissed as 'scaremongering'

Grow a pair - say that, for you, brexit "at any cost" is worth it.

Then stop facepalming people with rational arguments who want to discuss with other people. Remove yourself from the argument - because you're not part of it. Your position is clear. So leave other people to talk about stuff that is, to you, utterly irrelevant.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No I don't care about the endless whinging that too many remoaners are still doing with exactly the same arguments used before which didn't work then and generally don't now, then we've got those same people always trying to find some way to cram in another brexit argument and link it to any current event and I find that utterly pathetic and no reason to give anything more than a facepalm.

I wasn't "whinging" about anything, I was comparing two situations that both led to exactly the same response from the Government. Brexit had nothing materially to do with it, it's just a pattern of behaviour where the Government choose not to investigate something because they know they won't like what they find.

It's you who got instantly defensive because one of the examples involved Brexit.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Other examples would be half the PPE deals, or any other thing the Tories have got their grubby little paws into.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

This is one of the most pathetic responses to a valid point i've ever read lol

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
People who voted to stay and who are now pissed off and being vocal because their lives are harder than before should not just be dismissed as remoaners.... not sure why anyone would think this is ok. In fact those who voted to stay have an absolute right to be pissed off if the situation is developing in the way they expressed during the vote and just as those debated and pushed about leaving europe from the day the UK joined until the UK voted to leave you need to expect that those who vote to stay will campaign and moan until one of two things happen - the UK get out of the terrible situation they are into day and these peoples lives improve or the UK rejoin EU or another alliance......

If you voted leave and truly believe it to be the right decision maybe post some valid statistics showing that leaving Europe and the agreement that was signed is doing some good for the UK... I am not sure you can so instead carry on sticking your heads in the sand... maybe under a competent government there could have been some benefit after all some of my friends voted leave so that they could hold the government accountable however for some not voting blue is just not an option even though this group are completely corrupt - at this point voting for any other colour would be better.....

From the outside looking in there are elements of British society who really do resemble trump supporters ..... this makes me very sad and also makes baby Jesus cry as well ...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
People who voted to stay and who are now pissed off and being vocal because their lives are harder than before should not just be dismissed as remoaners.... not sure why anyone would think this is ok. In fact those who voted to stay have an absolute right to be pissed off if the situation is developing in the way they expressed during the vote and just as those debated and pushed about leaving europe from the day the UK joined until the UK voted to leave you need to expect that those who vote to stay will campaign and moan until one of two things happen - the UK get out of the terrible situation they are into day and these peoples lives improve or the UK rejoin EU or another alliance......

If you voted leave and truly believe it to be the right decision maybe post some valid statistics showing that leaving Europe and the agreement that was signed is doing some good for the UK... I am not sure you can so instead carry on sticking your heads in the sand... maybe under a competent government there could have been some benefit after all some of my friends voted leave so that they could hold the government accountable however for some not voting blue is just not an option even though this group are completely corrupt - at this point voting for any other colour would be better.....

From the outside looking in there are elements of British society who really do resemble trump supporters ..... this makes me very sad and also makes baby Jesus cry as well ...
Wow you posted this 5 minutes ago and it's not been facepalmed yet

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
mhjdqhi15ed71.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He is right. Everyone knows Boris is a liar, there is no point constantly going on about it, Tory voters don't appear to care.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So oil has completely captured our government.

More post-brexit race-to-the-bottom on environmental standards and comittments (@Embattle?). Ditching our Paris agreements just so we can trade with the destroyers of the barrier reef ..

Meanwhile, @Bodhi accuses me of catastrophising.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The biggest irony of all is that they're the two countries that will be pretty high up in the 'how climate changed has fucked us' charts.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The biggest irony of all is that they're the two countries that will be pretty high up in the 'how climate changed has fucked us' charts.

Well with Australia it will be difficult to tell; they're always on fire as it is.

Got to say, in global terms "the Anglosphere" the biggest shower of cunts going when it comes to raping the planet. Canadian Fracking, Australian Strip Mining and Boris Johnson's fat gob.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well with Australia it will be difficult to tell; they're always on fire as it is.

Got to say, in global terms "the Anglosphere" the biggest shower of cunts going when it comes to raping the planet. Canadian Fracking, Australian Strip Mining and Boris Johnson's fat gob.

I mean fleeing flooded cities to an interior in fire isn't a great prospect tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom