• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I hope his wife goes to the press with her story and annihilates him. She's suffering from long covid, which she likely caught from him.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The hoops his mates are jumping through trying to make him look like less of a piece of shit are incredible. I'm sure he was putting his family first when he was getting off with the hired help.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The hoops his mates are jumping through trying to make him look like less of a piece of shit are incredible. I'm sure he was putting his family first when he was getting off with the hired help.

I guess technically he did put it in his wife first

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
A surprising but encouraging result in Batley & Spen overnight. Fully excepted it to go blue, but pleased Labour could hold. The cynic in me wonders if they would not have done without the Jo Cox factor.

Embattle

FH is my second home
A surprising but encouraging result in Batley & Spen overnight. Fully excepted it to go blue, but pleased Labour could hold. The cynic in me wonders if they would not have done without the Jo Cox factor.

A little surprising perhaps but hardly encouraging, certainly nothing to grow about in my opinion.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Galloway nearly split the vote 3 ways. He was targeting Labour voters. If this wasn't a by-election this wouldn't have been as close.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Galloway nearly split the vote 3 ways. He was targeting Labour voters. If this wasn't a by-election this wouldn't have been as close.

So lets minus the two factors, first that dick Galloway but lets also minus it being Jo Cox sister standing then I suspect it would of been close again.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I got a pamphlet today about not voting for labour but it wouldn't tell me who to vote for, I was tres confused.

Gwadien

IMG20210702162752.jpg

I can't even work out if whoever sent it is pro or anti lockdown.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Try a reverse image search on Yandex to see if anyone else is discussing it. Yandex does near-matches.

Gwadien

I also just noticed they put Humbetstone when it's Humberstone.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Must be a Tory campaigner, but they can't admit to being a Tory given what Hancock has just been caught doing.

Gwadien

Must be a Tory campaigner, but they can't admit to being a Tory given what Hancock has just been caught doing.

It's just sad that an election campaign has resorted to 'THEY BROKE COVID RULES' :(

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
This is interesting. Surely it shows that Labour are fucked? People don't want to vote Tory but they'll vote for an idiot like Galloway over Labour.

Gwadien

This is interesting. Surely it shows that Labour are fucked? People don't want to vote Tory but they'll vote for an idiot like Galloway over Labour.

Thing with Galloway is that he has strong views on pretty much everything, so how do you try to work out why people voted for him? pro-Brexit? Far-left politics? What's his views on covid/lockdowns? Pro-Palestine?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Thing with Galloway is that he has strong views on pretty much everything, so how do you try to work out why people voted for him? pro-Brexit? Far-left politics? What's his views on covid/lockdowns? Pro-Palestine?
He's pro dictator. He plays the pro-palestine angle to target muslim voters but do you ever hear him saying a bad word about what Assad has done to Palestinians. Like fuck you do.

He's a political chameleon because he's a cunt with no principles beyond being contrarian, generating publicity and getting paid. He's a wildcard in by-elections but he doesn't reflect the general poltical mood.

Fuck him tbh.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
We still talking about pro and anti brexit? Its over .. move on

Gwadien

No why? I dont understand why people are still arguing about it. Its done and dusted. Move on.

My post was clearly not debating brexit if you read it properly. That's why the sauce, because you always seem to be unable to read properly when you're on it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
My post was clearly not debating brexit if you read it properly. That's why the sauce, because you always seem to be unable to read properly when you're on it.
No i read all the question tags you added. Which clearly linked yr post to brexit.
or you dont remember that part?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom