• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Reforming the police would be a waste of time.

We need a systemic change on our political ideology and of humanity in order to achieve anything.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We need a systemic change on our political ideology
Yep. Because the police are an arm of politics. To reform them we need to amend our corrupt and broken politics.

Pretty much most other things would be polishing a turd.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
z48gmxw9kk391.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ah. Get it.

Glad I went out kayaking for the day :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Although I still think he will win it, too many MPs won't take the chance for a change with a good few years before the next election.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I wouldn't be so sure, I don't think any amount of pandering and promises if they back him (why on earth would they trust him?) will save him. The Wakefield by-election poll results will have shocked them and the penny has well and truly dropped about the long-term damage he's doing to the party. I'm sure him getting extensively booed over the weekend didn't go down well either.

Last edited:

Embattle

FH is my second home
I think talking to their constitutes over this week should be enough to vote to remove him but I'm just not convinced it'll be enough.

I mean you've got dimwits like Sajid Javid who really believe that if he wins it puts it to bed, er no it really doesn't.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I find it even more funny when each one of the cabinet produces a message supporting Boris Johnson.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A lot of the self-serving arseholes in the cabinet know they're fucked if Johnson goes.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think talking to their constitutes over this week should be enough to vote to remove him but I'm just not convinced it'll be enough.

I mean you've got dimwits like Sajid Javid who really believe that if he wins it puts it to bed, er no it really doesn't.

Maybe that's the plan?
It's a terrible plan.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I saw a rumour that a good number of those submitting letters to Brady are doing it to force the vote where they'll back him, knowing that if he wins, he can't be challenged again for another year. It's nothing short of lunacy if they think this'll ever go away with him in charge. People fucking hate him.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People are fickle and have short memories.

If he trumps the vote it will massively improve his position tbh.

Embattle

FH is my second home
She is just another example of incompetence being rewarded under Boris Johnsons government.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Incompetent people make the best sycophants for narcissists, there is always someone around to take the blame, whether it was their fuck-up or not.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also, Gove will certainly not back him, but will say he does in public.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I'm torn. I hate him more than any politician in my life. But if he stays then it guarantees the Tories are fucked at the next election. Worryingly if he does stay there is the damage he will cause to the country and also the insane things he could pull out of his arse to deflect from his incompetence (poke Russia with a stick, trade war with EU, Northern Ireland etc).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Did that moron Dorries just claim that 40 million people voted for Boris Johnson?!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Did that moron Dorries just claim that 40 million people voted for Boris Johnson?!
She actually said 14 million. She's an absolute fucking retard. About 25'000 voted for spaffer Johnson.

Her lies surely can't be believed by anyone, she's just too dumb to even lie well.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Its a secret ballot so the gutless cowards can say one thing and do whatever gets them the biggest backhander

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, really the only thing I'm interested in is - when is the result?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom