Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Because that has absolutely nothing at all to do with the subject. Whether the Tories want us in or out is a completely different thing.

...and as I said, we are still in the ECHR, so I look forward to the case being brought.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Truss asked if tax cuts are fair on everyone?

Liz Truss is now asked if she is happy that her proposed tax cuts could benefit the wealthiest rather than the poorest. She wants to cut corporation tax.

Truss argues that looking at everything in her proposed tax policy through the lens of redistribution is wrong.

"Growing the economy benefits everybody," she says.

Very trickle down economics like, which of course is now considered a failure.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Very trickle down economics like, which of course is now considered a failure.
Even when I did economics a level trickle down and laffer curves were seen as unproven, probably untrue.

The real trickle down is those at the top drink all the champagne and piss on those below.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Even when I did economics a level trickle down and laffer curves were seen as unproven, probably untrue.

The real trickle down is those at the top drink all the champagne and piss on those below.

Your kind of thing then :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The right wing media is getting worse by the day, barking mad.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Twitter has already replaced it.

My dad is becoming more right wing as he gets older, mainly due Twitter, the other day he started going on a rant about the Rotherham Grooming gangs and I was like wtflol that was years ago, where have you- oh wait, Twitter.

I'd also imagine it's far easier for the ring-wing establishment to get people with lots of Twitter followers to spout their narrative than it is to negotiate with a newspaper and keep it on your side.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My step dad is hilarious. Gets right upset about the gays. His current bugbear is that Dreamies, a treat for cats, sponsor some LGTBQ thing. So now I say that I think my cat might be turning gay from eating them.

Gwadien

My step dad is hilarious. Gets right upset about the gays. His current bugbear is that Dreamies, a treat for cats, sponsor some LGTBQ thing. So now I say that I think my cat might be turning gay from eating them.

Yeah, 'trans stuff' is the new gays - my Dad and his mates always go on about how about it's the only thing Labour talk about, when the real problem is where he's getting his source of information from.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, 'trans stuff' is the new gays - my Dad and his mates always go on about how about it's the only thing Labour talk about, when the real problem is where he's getting his source of information from.

What makes it worse is that he will say shit in front of my niece, who is in a relationship with a girl that dresses as a boy and wants to be known as them, their, whatever. We have all met "them" and they are nice enough and my niece has never seemed happier, as far as I am concerned, that's enough for me.

I don't think it's that more people hold these views, it's that they feel emboldened to bang on about it all the time, whereas before, people were just somehow more polite? I don't know.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Tory party to start drilling for oil and fracking non-shocker. The dumb bitch says she thinks it'll help with energy prices this christmas rather than 5 years when it comes trickling in.

I don't honestly think anyone is that db, so she's likely a shill ready to take the shit to get this moving, knowing tgere's a few cushy directorships when she's cunted out.

Meanwhile - Tory voters will still vote Tory. (But they're not to blame).

Frankly, she's an advert for increasing gun ownership and schizophrenia.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Good job starting fracking when every road to each site is full of protestors walking at 1mph so as not to create an obstruction.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Twitter has already replaced it.

My dad is becoming more right wing as he gets older, mainly due Twitter, the other day he started going on a rant about the Rotherham Grooming gangs and I was like wtflol that was years ago, where have you- oh wait, Twitter.

I'd also imagine it's far easier for the ring-wing establishment to get people with lots of Twitter followers to spout their narrative than it is to negotiate with a newspaper and keep it on your side.
I'm trying Twitter, mainly to find out about Johnsons corruption. I guess it can be used for good and evil.
Just let people do what they want if it makes them happy and hurts no one. Apart from anything else it's better for you/me.
Tory party to start drilling for oil and fracking non-shocker. The dumb bitch says she thinks it'll help with energy prices this christmas rather than 5 years when it comes trickling in.

I don't honestly think anyone is that db, so she's likely a shill ready to take the shit to get this moving, knowing tgere's a few cushy directorships when she's cunted out.

Meanwhile - Tory voters will still vote Tory. (But they're not to blame).

Frankly, she's an advert for increasing gun ownership and schizophrenia.
I heard 30 years before we see any gas/oil from it. That's fine though, her paymasters have got what they want.

I also read they are reopening the Rough gas storage facility but that may have been a fever dream as I've not seen anything else about it.

Gwadien

I'm trying Twitter, mainly to find out about Johnsons corruption. I guess it can be used for good and evil.

But there's the thing right - you go on there to find out about Johnson's corruption and then you go down a rabbit hole of anti-Tory stuff to the point where you believe they're lizards.

That's what Twitter does by design, it gives you more of the same shit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Truss won.

RIP.
At the beginning I didn't think the Tories could be that dumb. But every time I think that I'm woefully mistaken.

She's worse than Johnson - because although he was a deluded thundercunt who didn't really do much she is actively working against the objectives we need to hit.

Don't blame the Tory voters who continually kept this shower of shit in though.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
At the beginning I didn't think the Tories could be that dumb. But every time I think that I'm woefully mistaken.

She's worse than Johnson - because although he was a deluded thundercunt who didn't really do much she is actively working against the objectives we need to hit.

Don't blame the Tory voters who continually kept this shower of shit in though.
She was there in the first place because she's incredibly dumb and the ERG want someone they can tell what to do.

This has nothing to do with ability, jesus christ the world can see she has no ability. What is even worse will be the shower of shit she will put in her cabinet, at least if Sunak won there would be less Johnsonites.

We're truly fucked (but PMQs will be a laugh).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom