**Eggy-style Catacombs ML Rush**

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
5,283
Yes kids and kiddy lovers, I am intending on running another ML rush (or ML rush to FH and whine) to get all your new chars ML-PLed after the release of catacombs.

You can expect this to start around the end of April/start of May, which should be ample time to get chars to 40+, even for casual players.

As my last rush went very nicely, I will probably use the same setup. As I am now E&E myself and have direct contact with GMs, I will plan raids around times when they are available to help, as far as possible. This means bugs will not be an issue (/me gives Xalin a cookie).

As always, my raids will be fast-paced, so will not be very profitable for the roleplayers amongst you, who enjoy more relaxed adventures - and fair enough!

Enjoy Catacombs, and read FH in a few weeks for advanced warning of dates and times for the rush.
 

Groha

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
148
Wil try get my sorc up hehe see you there :clap:
not too keen on heratic :(
 

Loonatik

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
141
I have seen the future...

Trial 10 - Rise of the Phoenix

The phoenix is not yet weakend, and still reigns above! This is a battlegroup encounter.

Comments on Solo, Grouped, or Battlegrouped:
This has been done with 1 group, it was hibs, they had at least one animist. This has been done by 49 mids. Also done by 163 heretics, and by 21 hibs without an animist.
 

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
5,283
lol Lunatik!

And no not a fg of Heretics....:p
 

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
8,324
heretics vs fire weak mob = fun :D

heretics vs fire immune mob = also fun but more so for the mob.
 

Meowmix

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
54
I would like to sign up with Meowmix, if possible


Meowmix -x-
 

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
5,283
Meowmix said:
I would like to sign up with Meowmix, if possible


Meowmix -x-
All the MLs are completely free to join, no signup is needed :)

Previous raid "bans" for abusive persons are cleared, let's try and keep it clean shall we :)
 

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
201
nice nice been waitin to rush my wizzie :) will be there for sure !
 

Raran

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
82
well meet with my bb, only need all of ml5 but, might bring another gimped class with :p like my main
 

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
1,812
eggy said:
All the MLs are completely free to join, no signup is needed :)

Previous raid "bans" for abusive persons are cleared, let's try and keep it clean shall we :)
YAY !!! theres hope for me yet :p
 

Missythang

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
71
Loonatik said:
I have seen the future...

Trial 10 - Rise of the Phoenix

The phoenix is not yet weakend, and still reigns above! This is a battlegroup encounter.

Comments on Solo, Grouped, or Battlegrouped:
This has been done with 1 group, it was hibs, they had at least one animist. This has been done by 49 mids. Also done by 163 heretics, and by 21 hibs without an animist.
to paraphrase a wee rugby quote:

JOHNNO! You're a legend!


err.. I'm just a tagger-on so not even sure I've got a Catas to play yet. But I do like at least the idea of the heretic... maybe Missythang will finally find her calling.
 

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
598
eggy said:
Enjoy Catacombs, and read FH in a few weeks for advanced warning of dates and times for the rush.

Cool, what sort of times of day/days of the week do you tend to run these?
 

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
1,293
kwel will mean i will be able to get my scout his ml's =).

He's ml1 atm so =) and no , he's still not 50 o_O
 

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
5,283
Malcolm said:
Cool, what sort of times of day/days of the week do you tend to run these?
It depends how busy my schedule is, but I'll plan it when the "girlfriend" is away on holiday. It'll be intense tho; expect up to 3 raids per day.
 

occy

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
538
[SS]Gamblor said:
kwel will mean i will be able to get my scout his ml's =).

He's ml1 atm so =) and no , he's still not 50 o_O
he wont be 50 at the time either
 

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
320
eggy said:
It depends how busy my schedule is, but I'll plan it when the "girlfriend" is away on holiday.

Whow, you plan on still having the same gf by then ? That would be a record. GO GO ROD!

:kissit:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom