**Eggy-style Catacombs ML Rush**

Jilson.

Fledgling Freddie
Nerve said:
Whow, you plan on still having the same gf by then ? That would be a record. GO GO ROD!

:kissit:

haha nice : )

I give this one some stability, she is young and doens't know any better.

(altho lets hope she has some fit mates)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Nerve said:
Whow, you plan on still having the same gf by then ? That would be a record. GO GO ROD!

:kissit:

lol you wanker!

I dunno, see what happens. I use the "gf" term with much care...hence quote marks.

geeza

Fledgling Freddie
requirements : FOR WIFE TO SUPPLY FOOD N DRINK EVERY 2 HRS, TO WIPE MY SWEATY BROW : IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE , AND TO KEEP MY KIDS ENTERTAINED : :))

Bring it on Eggy ill b there with somit im sure :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Shanessa has announced her ML dates now I've posted this, but mine will still go ahead, compacted largely into a few weekends more or less.

Dates posted soon.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
give uk ppl plenty of time to level their heretics eggy....we will only get catacombs this weekend :)

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
Can you plz arrange something with shan?
I have a bad feeling there will be too few people on both raids now, if you want I can talk to him ... ;)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Rampant: I am UK myself, don't worry :)

I'll be running my set of raids, as (without trying to epeen boost) my raids are the fastest and most effective available. I don't trust anyone else to lead them, plus being E&E I have direct contact with GMs around the clock.

I expect most of Shanessas raids will be finished by the time I start mine, so it shouldn't be much of a problem. If they do clash, people can make their own choices. Personally, I think her raids are too early starting on 1st April, because, as stated before, UK don't even have Catacombs yet.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
See if I can actually make more than 3 raids this time :(

Look forward to it Eggy :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
I'll be running my set of raids, as (without trying to epeen boost) my raids are the fastest and most effective available. I don't trust anyone else to lead them

eggy said:
I play a cleric because I don't trust anyone else to heal

I think you might have trust issues. Try closing your eyes and falling backwards! :wub:

I'll probably be there randomly abusing people in the BG and trying to break as many of your rules as possible, so don't forget to turn the 4.7 statue heads this time :cheers:

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
I think you might have trust issues. Try closing your eyes and falling backwards! :wub:

I'll probably be there randomly abusing people in the BG and trying to break as many of your rules as possible, so don't forget to turn the 4.7 statue heads this time :cheers:

rofl rofl rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom