Photography Edit the RAW thread

Clown

Part of the furniture
I thought we could have a bit of fun and hand over creative licence to someone else. I'll kick it off with this. Click the picture to get the RAW. Bare in mind that RAW files can be 20MB or more.

I guess someone else can edit the file and post the results. Then we can compare with what everyone else has done.

I don't know how we'll work out who posts the next RAW. Maybe it can just edit whatever anyone else throws up? We'll make it up as we go along.

Commence!

Clown

Part of the furniture
I did the boring thing, slight rotation and healed some of her spots. Is it wrong to take out her nose stud? :)
If I was skilled, I would fix the split wood next to her head.
JtQ6f.jpg

Clown

Part of the furniture
don't get it
Edit the fucking picture. That's about it.

I hope to leave the stupid shit to the side but I fully expect it due to me being a dick to everyone. I hope it to stay relatively photography-based though.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I did the boring thing, slight rotation and healed some of her spots. Is it wrong to take out her nose stud? :)

Easy enough with Photoshop.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

I hope to leave the stupid shit to the side but I fully expect it due to me being a dick to everyone. I hope it to stay relatively photography-based though.
Can I use paint?

Clown

Part of the furniture
You can use a pencil and paper for all I care.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If you have no intention of taking this thread seriously or you don't know what a RAW file is and have no interest in finding out then kindly fuck off innit.

Clown

Part of the furniture
What can I say. FreddysHouse; innit.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Keep the thread on track please.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well I was about to take it seriously, but then photoshop wont let me open it. Little less hostility, this is FH, not your average photo forum.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/407/kb407110.html
Apologies, wasn't aimed at you.

You can try getting Camera Raw straight from here. Might work, might not. You need something like that or Lightroom (or any number of RAW-capable editing apps - I think Picasa can open RAW files) to open the file and tinker.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Sorry, but erm, I asked a perfectly fine question, showing a bit of interest in this, I get a sarcastic response from it, so I give a sarcastic response back, then I get more shit thrown at me, and it's my fault?

- English -

Resident Freddy

Just use the clone stamp tool, easy enough :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Got rid of the crack and nose ring, thats about the best i can do i'm afraid
avf-raw.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry, but erm, I asked a perfectly fine question, showing a bit of interest in this, I get a sarcastic response from it, so I give a sarcastic response back, then I get more shit thrown at me, and it's my fault?
Look, I allowed the second response, but then Gadaffi and I haz camera comments just pissed me off. Take it to a PC with me or Clown just not in this thread.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I'll have a look, but I will say just this. Less dubble standards.

<Back on topic>

Clown

Part of the furniture

There's nothing out of order in my reply to his original question. I don't see how the original post was in any way confusing though.

Deebs cleaned up the thread because he can do what he wants.

Doesn't stop Gwadien being a bit of a twat though.

Just to clarify, I don't need help editing the picture. I just thought it would be fun to see what people would come up with, given the same picture to start with.

Feel free to upload some 'spare' or 'throw-away' RAWs for content though. I find PP quite fun and sometimes enjoy it more than taking the pictures themselves.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I need a new version of RAW to access that I think.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Can I do anything to make my RAW more accessible? Someone on a different forum was having a problem opening it too.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You could convert it to a DNG (same link as Camera Raw above) but I don't know why I could open it right up and others are struggling. I haven't knowingly update my Camera Raw in ages.

old.user4556

You're a trolling cunt; you know it as does everyone else. Leave threads the-fuck alone if you're not interested.

Which reminds me, the new forums have removed my ignore of you. Promptly need to get that sorted.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
avf-raw.jpg

Sharpened to make the right-hand wood vertical, cropped because the join in the right-hand wood was distracting, got rid of that lighter wood on the left. Um, upped the contrast a touch, put it on "daylight" white balance, moved some sliders about a bit, sharpened. Got rid of some spots in PS, resized, applied smart sharpen and that's all I think.

old.user4556

Actually wouldn't open in CameraRaw for me even with the update, had to use Canon's DPP.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, the question is: would we all bum clowneh's g/f or not?

I, for one, am deep in her rectum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom