Drawings for drawers - Here's your place!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Maybe have a Flash and Non flash verison?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Maybe have a Flash and Non flash verison?

Yeah I guess thats a good option, the reason I did it in flash in the first place is because im shit at dreamweaver :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Pikeh I think your rainbow bird stuff is awesome mate, I like the rest too, but RB really does shine imo.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Pikeh I think your rainbow bird stuff is awesome mate, I like the rest too, but RB really does shine imo.

Thanks mate, was like my major project of the last year. Did a full mock-up book as well, and im thinking of developing to take to the london book show next year.

What was the load time like for you btw?

:cheers:

TdC

kay, here's a thing from a project I am working on currently.

tdcbkgnd.png

pretty big, but not as big as pikeh's hehe

TdC

Thanks mate, was like my major project of the last year. Did a full mock-up book as well, and im thinking of developing to take to the london book show next year.

What was the load time like for you btw?

:cheers:

do it, you'll have a blast :)

uh, load time was about a minute I guess.

TdC

I'm pretty chuffed with it, for all it started out as a stencil. it's part of a range of stuff I am in the process of making for a local shop. I tried to be as far ranging as I could, from minimalist logos to graffiti to that colourful explosion up there. In the end I showed them 7 things (just now actually, only just back) and they thought some were awesome so I'm pleased :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom