Dragon Age 3

Ormorof

FH is my second home
completed it after ~60 hours played

waaaaaaaat elfies vs humies in DA4?!?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Having a devil of a job completing the 'kill all dragon' achievement, even on normal difficulty.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Having a devil of a job completing the 'kill all dragon' achievement, even on normal difficulty.
The one in hinterlands is fairly easy as it's only level 12 if i remember correctly. Craft fire resistance armor for the whole party, use ice spells on mages (obviously keeping the barrier spell) and be fast with tac view and just dodge the fireballs when it's doing the flybys or sitting on one of the hills you can't get up to.

Some swears by the tactic of staying really really close to it with all the characters, but as a mage i just refuse to be that suicidal and the only times i was attacked by staying far away was when it was spitting fireballs on me between phases.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
The Highland Ravager in Emprise Du Lion has caused me all manner of bother. I've done pretty much the rest of the game, but that beastie ><

Hopefully there will be some DLC at some point, the multiplayer is a poor substitute.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Cant remember if I killed that one yet. I killed 2 of the 3 so far. The one I haven't killed is the one in the cavern that you can drop down on top off. That almost killed my party as i was just jumping around and fell on it :D
But yeah, tough bugger that one. I put it on my "to-do" list once I upgraded my armour a bit more. Well rather upgraded my team as my main is pretty bad assed warrior in this run through. Hardly takes any damage but then I did originally play a mage on nightmare, so warrior on normal to run through all zones i skipped previously shouldnt be a challenge :D

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Cant remember if I killed that one yet. I killed 2 of the 3 so far. The one I haven't killed is the one in the cavern that you can drop down on top off.

If you follow the path to the left you come into the arena on ground floor. No need to make it any harder than it is ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
yeah, but it great fun jumping on the head of a dragon :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Always jump on dragon heads. 'Tis the only way to do it.....

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So final DLC out today

The dlc strategy hurts my soul but i will probably be a sucker and get it once i finish my next round :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Have to wait until i finish the main game before i can play that. Which will be never as the main story failed to keep me interested and none of the characters was worth caring about. :)

Think i gave up after the fade mission where you go and recover your memories...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom