Dragon Age 3

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
800px-DragonAgeThreeInquisition.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Age_III

From here http://blog.bioware.com/2012/09/18/from-aaryn-flynn/ this:
• DRAGON AGE 3: Inquisition – Yesterday, we announced that BioWare is now developing the next chapter of the Dragon Age series. Executive Producer Mark Darrah and our teams have been meeting with fans about what they want in a new Dragon Age game. I love spending time with the Dragon Age team as they work on Inquisition. The thought-provoking discussions, the fun, and most of all, the discovery of what’s possible on a new engine is both exhilarating and humbling.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
ha!
they can fuck off if they think im buying anything else from BiowarEA tbh, theyve ruined the studio (who saw that coming), 2 main blokes have left, its gone down the pan, so thanks, but no thanks ;\

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I wonder if it will be as terrible as the last one or are they going to try and beat it in the tedious stakes?

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder if it will be as terrible as the last one or are they going to try and beat it in the tedious stakes?
The last one was really, really awesome. The way the story unfolds is beautiful and the characterisation is something special. I know nobody agrees with me, but I don't care.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
won't be touching another bioware product after SW:ToR.

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
I used to love bioware however Sw, Dragon age and Mass effect all completely bored the pants of me.
When Ea spent that much money on the studio they had to make games that sold a lot to justify the money spent.
Shame really as I own most of bioware back catalogue but when a new bioware game is announced I just sigh now instead of being excited.Mass Effect 3 I didn't complete only played it because wife bought it for me but it was Dragon age 2 in space
On a more positive note, having visited bioware studio it should be a great place to make great games but the major issue is that EA now own them and they have shareholders to answer to

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Would have defo purchased if they hadn't made number 2 a collosal console clusterfuck.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The last one was really, really awesome. The way the story unfolds is beautiful and the characterisation is something special. I know nobody agrees with me, but I don't care.
I just finished DA2 and i agree i loved it, spent hours talking to the characters and doing side quests, i loved the fact that there wasnt a "Ok, time to save the world, but first do lots of other shiz on the way" kinda storyline - it felt better that the main dude was mostly caught up in the mix by accident (and of course it helps that he is an uber dude controlled by us bwuahaha)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Now that my account seems to be working again, I think it's time for some more videos. Here's one from mid-year.

... and ... here's 30 mins of gameplay! :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't really care who makes a game, as long as the game is good. Will have to see ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It's looking pretty damn good. But that horse better be usable in mounted combat or it's just going to be a pain in the arse to dismount every fight and then mount up again.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Now up for preorder on Origin i noticed. Almost bought it then and there, but i managed to resist it. :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
pre-ordered the digital deluxe version - the bog unicorn looks far too cool.

Mabs

cant decide, im still very on the fence

looks like it is improved over 2, but dont want to get bitten again :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I still need to finish the first and second one... getting the third wouldnt make much sense until then :(

Mabs

not really, its not a continuation
unlike Mass Effect with is 1-2-3, DA was Dragon Age, Something Else, Something Else Again

almost none of companions travel over, different protagonists, etc.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still, there will be terms etc i'd understand better if I finished the first 2 I would imagine.

Mabs

DA1 was an amazing game at the time to be fair.

yea but DA2 was a step back

and as ive said before, i hold Bioware to a higher standard than anyone else

pikeh

Resident Freddy
and from everything I've seen from DA3 they are doing all they can to rectify mistakes made in the 2nd DA.

massive open world, non recycled areas, not rushed out of the door (what, 3+ years in dev?) and after the main story ends you can carry on playing, Hopefully this means some type of infinite content (I should be fucking lucky!).

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Pre Order looks good on Steam, will get it but just no idea how much time I will get to play it after release. May have to leave until xnext year.

Mabs

and after the main story ends you can carry on playing.

that been confirmed or just rumoured? could be a deal breaker for me :eek:

even fallout 3 leared that lesson

pikeh

Resident Freddy
that been confirmed or just rumoured? could be a deal breaker for me :eek:

even fallout 3 leared that lesson
I can't find a dev quote but its on the wiki page and had been mentioned in several articles.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Hopefully this means some type of infinite content (I should be fucking lucky!).

By infinite content you mean what? If by that you mean "run around killing respawning mobs" then yes, most likely you will be able to do that. :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Question: Do I need to play origins and DA2 to enjoy this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom