STEAM DOTA 2

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Whadup.

Anyone playing DotA2 at the moment? What do you guys think? Quite looking forward for the actual release in 2012, the competitive scene is huge, especially for a game in beta!

Struggling to get into the beta though, anyone got any betakeys hanging around?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sorry brah :(

whoops.png

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Well I have a 100% winrate. ( check time played and last played date lol ).

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Hehe :) I'll swap you the betakey!

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Awesome dude! Cheers. I'll get right to it. Whats your name/id?

Zenith

Part of the furniture
I'll add you tomorrow psych1one, been running around all day and taking the late flight back hom to Sweden today. Hold out!

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Yo dude, just added you on steam, id DrottningPer :)

psyc1one

Loyal Freddie
for DrottningPer i get "
No group or player records were found matching your search terms."

but someone else has added me to his friends and for that account i get the msg "
This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile.
If you know them encourage him/her to set up their profile and join in on the gaming!"

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Steam just confuses me, but I think it should be right. ID should be drottningper, or, my name is Ossian Lindblad. :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
And just to make sure, psyc1one, i did add my steam community profile :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Thread necro time. Got an invite email for this beginning of the week and been playig every night this week.

Very enjoyable, brutal learning curve though. Some very short tempered people around :)

Anyone else playing, is it best to stick to one hero as much as possible once you've found one you like? Or adjust depejding on the opposition.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Very enjoyable, brutal learning curve though.

I got an invite over 6 months ago and played it pretty much for zero time for exactly this reason. It was like if you don't already know how to play don't bother, no tutorial or simple single player intro.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Thread necro time. Got an invite email for this beginning of the week and been playig every night this week.

Very enjoyable, brutal learning curve though. Some very short tempered people around :)

Anyone else playing, is it best to stick to one hero as much as possible once you've found one you like? Or adjust depejding on the opposition.
I suggest playing quite a few hero's in the same category of playstyle. The hero within that playstyle is depending on your team composition and the enemies. There's a million hero's, but given time you got it all in the head. It is, however, another thing entirely to know what you're supposed to do, and when. I suggest playing around with some teamwork-friendly hero's, Tide, CM etc, and then find out what you like to play!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Warlock and shadow fiend are the two I've enjoyed playing so far.

My first few games I tried a few heros but was a bit hindered by:
A) having no idea what the last hit thing was all about, and
B) not realising that I had to actually take items id bought out of my stash to actually get any benefit from owning them......

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Some very short tempered people around :)

Trust me, you haven't seen anything yet. There is no other MMO genre that has so many utter retards playing as dota/LoL/HoN etc has....

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Man i wanna lern too play this game so bad but i dont have the patience :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I played it earlier, played some weird healing class, but there was some crazy blood character going around leeching everyones life from them, 2 hitting me, and practically immortal, I had fun though, and I was deemed 'good' in my first game :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
played about 10 games now, getting into it a bit. realised that early on its more important to just stay alive and not do anything stupid (like chasing opposition heroes into stupid places).

quite like it as a concept, its very intense. got a few i like playing and getting an idea of the best items to get for them, then on the maps you only get a 3 hero pick im trying something new.

seem to get my ass handed to me on a plate when playing melee classes, but have had success with Crystal Maiden, Warlock and Invoker.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Invoker is deemed one of the most interesting and most complicated hero. One thing I'd say would be to keep to one playstyle, i.e if you like to support, get CM, Warlock, KOTL, etc and dont steal creepkills, back up your farmer and generally hazzle and harass the opponents in your lane. Or rather, if you like to gank, get perhaps Veno or Vengeful, and make sure to gank your own and the other lanes when possible. Always, always carry a Tp, and watch the minimap

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Played Venomanzer 2 times and quite like it, probely dident know what as i was doing :p but it was fun!

Gwadien

Its very much DAOC in the sense that at a low level the casters can just kite and nuke tanks, but at a higher level, as a Blood thingy, I just like hit 3 casters, it's lols.

Gwadien

I have two beta keys if anyone wants them; add me on steam; gwadien and beg for them!

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
I have two beta keys if anyone wants them; add me on steam; gwadien and beg for them!

If you've still got a key I'd like one plss :d I've added you to steam regardless, name's gizmo

I used to play DOTA loads and be quite good at it, stealth assassin was funn! tried to get in to LoL but the community is hilariously aggressive

Gwadien

If you've still got a key I'd like one plss :d I've added you to steam regardless, name's gizmo

I used to play DOTA loads and be quite good at it, stealth assassin was funn! tried to get in to LoL but the community is hilariously aggressive
Done!

I have uno left!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I've got a DOTA2 key as well if anyone still wants one. just pm me your steam id.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom