dont join this guild!.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
nahh tbh m8, phoenix legion i often asked for a stealther to join me in rvr, noone ever answered. in my new guild i only have to ask 1 time to get someone to join me ;)

So you openly admit to trying to group on a regular basis as a stealther!?!!?

tut tut ;)

Sorry to say this Necromania, but to be able to discredit such a big, well known and established guild you best get some pretty hardcore evidence and some backup first.

I've never had problems with PL, never had much to do with them myself. But seem to be nice guys mainly.

Suggest you drop this as you're fighting a battle that has already been lost.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Omfg the day has come, PL got a QQ thread teehee. :worthy:

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Please close this thread.

And necromania, the decision wasnt made without the backup from other officers and the feedback from fellow guildies.

If you want to talk more, talk ingame.

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I think that PL is a great guild. I've never had any problems with them . (Sure, been a while since I last time played Euro, but I played alb/pryd for more than 3 years and never had any problems with them)

Necromania you need to grow up. G'job crying and crying on a public forum.
You sound like all the hib/alb lancelot players. Whining all the time after they get rolled.

Serosh

Fledgling Freddie
Though I moved to the US servers a few months ago, I too have to move in defence of Adreq. He never gave me a hard time for my noobish behaviour, was generally very helpful and usually invited my lil untoaed Reaver in groups when I took a peek in RvR at times when I was bored with PvEing ;). Sorry to hear you ran afoul with him, I never had problems with either of you but my experiences with him as a newbie in alb/pryd's community were nothing but positive.

And /wave to Rhory, did you ever managed to get that darn EoY? :clap:

Swedishwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
You broke my Heart when you Said dont join Phoenix Legion it will take some time to get over that Necromania

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Swedishwolf said:
You broke my Heart when you Said dont join Phoenix Legion it will take some time to get over that Necromania

rofl.

as i said , i dont have anything against the guild, but have something against adreq. and i only called the thread this, as if ppl join the guild they will meet adreq anyway. so not a offence against the guild.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Serosh said:
And /wave to Rhori, did you ever managed to get that darn EoY? :clap:
aye :D, and it was kinda easy too :p, mins + bb + pilar zergers :p
now I need to level that darn thing ;(

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
aye :D, and it was kinda easy too :p, mins + bb + pilar zergers :p
now I need to level that darn thing ;(
Only easy because the minstrel did EoY for like, 40 times. :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
rofl.

as i said , i dont have anything against the guild, but have something against adreq. and i only called the thread this, as if ppl join the guild they will meet adreq anyway. so not a offence against the guild.
basically your a grade a newb boy :clap: :clap: g'luck in your stealther guild, im sure PL will be devistated you're gone.

not.

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Most likely redundant to say this at this point but since you made a thread like this, obviously you never should've been in PL in the first place.

No offense, really.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Tristessa said:
Most likely redundant to say this at this point but since you made a thread like this, obviously you never should've been in PL in the first place.

No offense, really.

dont think many of you guys been kicked out of a guild for doing... nothing ?.
and youve been there for 8 months without problems.

ofc i wouldnt make such a thread like this if i knew it was because im stupid that i got kicked ;)

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
You don't really say in your intial post what you did or did'nt do wrong.
I just get the feeling that yet again another post has been made about a Guild because someone is pissed at a decision or single action.
A GM's job in a guild is not just to be mr nicey all the time,he has to protect the guild for future purposes and sometimes kick members that can be harmful to the guild and potentially make others leave.
So if enough members complained about your actions then Adreq had no choice really.
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but running a guild is a bit like being a manager of a business.
But I think the worst thing you could have done is post here slagging the whole guild and dropping the typical comment "this ain't a whine"
Personnaly never had any problems with PL and none of it's members and played with Adreq a couple of times and found him not only helpful but a dam good tic :)
Less whining bud and get back on track to joining other guild :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
dont think many of you guys been kicked out of a guild for doing... nothing ?.
and youve been there for 8 months without problems.

So... you got kicked out of a guild for doing nothing.... ok far enough

But please don't come on here and whine about it because you can't sort it out with the GM.

FH is about constructive posts m8s !!!111111111

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
:D

We hit the headlines!!!

Kudos to Adreth - I never managed to get flamed here as PL's GM, but also kudos for making such a strikingly good decision!

Hey, Corran..... MON THEN!!!!!

:p

Laird was a legend and noone will ever forget ;)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I still remember being in Caldey on my 40ish necro and getting several PMs from Necromania on his Necro asking for power level..

Amazing how my first impression was right. "gimme gimme gimme or I'll go in a huff".

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Kami said:
I still remember being in Caldey on my 40ish necro and getting several PMs from Necromania on his Necro asking for power level..

Amazing how my first impression was right. "gimme gimme gimme or I'll go in a huff".

Have had the same with his various characters for PL in AC/Poc etc :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Kami said:

haha lol, now your talking about old days.

i dont think anyone in daoc have been playing the game without asking for pl, and you wouldnt even imagin how many low lvl's that pm's me when im on my necro, or if ppl see me in PoC or something, its incredible. but thx for bringing it up. and yeah i dont denie that i asked alot for pl in the old days on my necro

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
haha lol, now your talking about old days.

i dont think anyone in daoc have been playing the game without asking for pl, and you wouldnt even imagin how many low lvl's that pm's me when im on my necro, or if ppl see me in PoC or something, its incredible. but thx for bringing it up. and yeah i dont denie that i asked alot for pl in the old days on my necro
I most certainly haven't back when I was exping my first level 50. All hard work!

Corran

Part of the furniture
You know, if you stop posting this thread would go of the page, if your really that offended by it PL the just stop posting so it disappears

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, Phoenix Legion is getting some good publicity by all this. :D

Have to remember to kick someone soon from one of the three guilds I am GM in!

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt we're very offended by it, I mean, this is one of the more pointless threads ever. All he so far has managed to do was make himself look like a fool, and half the realm came up and said "Phoenix Legion is a nice guild". I believe he's achieving the opposite of his intention.. :)

It'll go over in time anyway and everyone forgets about it again. <shrug>

And uh-oh! Graendel is getting world domination issues again! Make for the hills! :eek:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
I doubt we're very offended by it, I mean, this is one of the more pointless threads ever. All he so far has managed to do was make himself look like a fool, and half the realm came up and said "Phoenix Legion is a nice guild". I believe he's achieving the opposite of his intention.. :)

It'll go over in time anyway and everyone forgets about it again. <shrug>

And uh-oh! Graendel is getting world domination issues again! Make for the hills! :eek:

i think most of the respect ppl say PL has, is from the time before adreq was GL. the old GM was the one that got PL to a good and respectet guild. and maybe i made my self look like i fool.. but like i care ? :touch:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
Need a new GM in Phoenix Legion?

MUAHAHAHA!
Nooooo!

I'll save us! I'll delay your plots by asking you.. Where's my armor? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom