dont join this guild!.

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
Problems with GM's in guilds on ggames is they often think there Gods or Generals with minions only there to do as there told, not equals who also play for fun.

Saying that you also get VERY nice Gm's/officers who will go out of there way to make guild life enjoyable. No idea what your old GM is like, but admit it you can be bit odd mate :p My first memory of you in mid/excal was giving you some cash/items then you saying "is that all you can do for me!!" :p (though you were joking)

So glad im in Roscucurians, they odopted me at tiny level, gave me home in guild, and have generaly been a very plesant bunch people to meet, and the light roleplay sure makes DaoC alot more fun....

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Well far to many said it, but im gonna say it again, even thou you say "its not a attack on PL" why the hell do you make a post saying "Dont join this guild"
Im not a officer of PL, so im not gonna take sides in the particular side. But seing you make a post like this dosnt excatly shine in your farvour for ppl to belive Adreq is a idiot (why else make a post than to make others se your opinion).

Asking to get this post locked, before it gets into a whinefeast, witch is for nobodys good

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Shanaia said:
rofl yes I remember those alliance meetings.

To be fair it was about the only way to keep a meeting with 10+ people under control

Those were the days .. Lairds call to arms ..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
Well far to many said it, but im gonna say it again, even thou you say "its not a attack on PL" why the hell do you make a post saying "Dont join this guild"
Im not a officer of PL, so im not gonna take sides in the particular side. But seing you make a post like this dosnt excatly shine in your farvour for ppl to belive Adreq is a idiot (why else make a post than to make others se your opinion).

Asking to get this post locked, before it gets into a whinefeast, witch is for nobodys good

cause if ppl gonna join guild they gonna deal with adreq anyway . so thats why i called the thread i did. :cheers: . as i say, your all great exept adreq wich is a twat.

Dorimor1

Banned
PL are a great guild with fantastic members and I assume they have a good reason to boot someone. From some sources I was told that you were flaming the officers and GM.

Ps. and I agree. Dearly miss Laird, great guy.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
PL are a great guild with fantastic members and I assume they have a good reason to boot someone. From some sources I was told that you were flaming the officers and GM.

nope i didnt flame anyone, i told the officers and GM several times that i was in bad mood, cause they was actually treating me unfair in a incident, and they didnt seem to care. so nope i havent been flaming anyone.

Dorimor1

Banned
Not what I heard, you were (apparently) mindlessly flaming the officers and GMs because they wouldn't invite your friend and I trust the person who told me this more than you.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Not what I heard, you were (apparently) mindlessly flaming the officers and GMs because they wouldn't invite your friend and I trust the person who told me this more than you.

LOL!!!

i never flamed ppl for that , i asked guild if he could join and apparently everyone said no ( tho adreq wasnt online). and my friend allready left the guild 1 time before, so i actually told him he couldnt join guild, and if you dont believe me, ask him.

ninaca

Fledgling Freddie
I have to stand with adreq on this one..
Whatever happend between two of you im sure you had it coming..
Adreq is one of the nicest and generous ppl that i know.
And as far as i can tell you are childish

And btw.. didnt you leave PL atleast one of your charas?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
dig dig diggin a hole, i love to dig meh holes nice an big.. Is this what your thinking necro?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
PL are a nice guild, the GM's are also nice and fair.

Tbh i've had more trouble from you than i probley have had from the rest of the guild combined

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
Tbh i've had more trouble from you than i probley have had from the rest of the guild combined
Bubble im in PL, so that cant be all right :m00:

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Bubble I'm bugging you in two guilds :p, GG and PL.. aren't I? :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
leviathane said:
dig dig diggin a hole, i love to dig meh holes nice an big.. Is this what your thinking necro?

/hands Levi a spade and some sex0r :sex:

Guldske

Fledgling Freddie
and yes btw, all the empty space on the previous post is my thoughts about this post, not much to say tbh.

My bro is a twat can someone plz help me live with it ?

Zede

Part of the furniture
I think necromania is quite young guys, its his testosterone playing up for the first time. Shit like this happens all the time, just move on and forget about it.

Dorimor1

Banned
Come to think of it, I quite like these recent threads, Alb/Pryd section is usually really boring :)

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Come to think of it, I quite like these recent threads, Alb/Pryd section is usually really boring :)
I'll make a thread especially for you :p the: who thinks that Dorimor1 is strange because he likes whine/flame threads? ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Rhori said:
yep, but he got booted too

haha lol. apparently you dont know a shit.

i left with my infil allso cause of the thing with adreq, but allso cause i thought it would be nice to join another guild with alot stealthers so i have someone to play with. SO NO, my infil didnt get booted from phoenix legion. .

and guldske stfu, or im gonna slap your arse IRL:! ;) :worthy:

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
haha lol. apparently you dont know a shit.
well I do know something, but like it seems I don't know much about this.
I just said here what I heard of someone else, so sorry if I was wrong. :cheers:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Rhori said:
well I do know something, but like it seems I don't know much about this.
I just said here what I heard of someone else, so sorry if I was wrong. :cheers:

np ;). just to be 100% sure, i didnt get booted with my infil, ;) i left on my own.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
PL are a nice guild, the GM's are also nice and fair.

what kinda trouble ?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
don't really count as you woulda been booted anyways. An to join a stealther guild wow original.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
leviathane said:
don't really count as you woulda been booted anyways. An to join a stealther guild wow original.

nahh tbh m8, phoenix legion i often asked for a stealther to join me in rvr, noone ever answered. in my new guild i only have to ask 1 time to get someone to join me ;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
and so you make a pointless post like this, which makes you look like a complete nork, if your perfectly happy in your other guild. Gratz :worthy:

Guldske

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
I think necromania is quite young guys, its his testosterone playing up for the first time. Shit like this happens all the time, just move on and forget about it.
Hes not THAT young, but atm he just seems to run in baby mode and cant get out of it :) Anyways chill and have some fun ingame instead of this shit

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Mmm, reading those whine threads is quiet interesting, the whine, the cry, i like it. Keeps me occupied when im at work by the computer doing nothing. :clap:

Edit: keep them coming people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom