dont join this guild!.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
just here to tell all the new commers for DaoC . that if they wanna join a solid and friendly guild, simply dont join Phoenix Legion.
i had a incident with my infil against a scout from my guild a while ago, and adreq ( gm) decided to check server logs etc etc. and told me that hes decision was that i was childish and the bad guy, well after that i talked to the scout, and the scout gave me and apology and actually told me that he overreactet. and i said ok, lets move on and forget this and i even told adreq that but he didnt seem to care.. so after imo adreq later talked BS to me i decided to put him on /ignore , and the day after i talked to a few guildies that told me i should take him off, and i did. so today he pm'ed me and said he got other complains about me , and then i ofc asked what ppl complained about, and he couldnt remember and didnt have the server logs anymore, WTF!.

this aint meant to be whine or moan, just pure truth, ive been in phoenix legion for 8 months, and because of 1 incident and some others he cant remember he choosed to kick me from guild. such a twat.

stay cool out there ppl ;)

CuddleBunny!

Banned
i'm sorry mate, but making this post is kinda childish.. if you have issues with someone ingame, take it with them.... and PL is actually quite a nice guild =/

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
this aint meant to make the hold guild look bad cause they aint, just GM and officers lacking in leading skills.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
i'm sorry mate, but making this post is kinda childish.. if you have issues with someone ingame, take it with them.... and PL is actually quite a nice guild =/

haha, allready tried that , but didnt work out too well, allso resultet in he kicked me , so what to solve with him ?

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
... Guildmasters can't access server logs anyway, only Gamesmasters can

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know what you are hoping to achieve by this, my old friend.

Phoenix Legion is an old and respected guild across several online games.

If you are mad at the guild master thinking you are childish, this wasn't the way to do it. Do you have a beef with me too? I don't think so, yet you have just tarred all your old guildies in PL with the same (as you see it) brush.

I'm very disappointed. :(

CuddleBunny!

Banned
loch is evil.. you fooled me into selling you immo ring for 10P in early toa.. 10 minutes after i sold it someone offered 42 :< :twak:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
just here to tell all the new commers for DaoC . that if they wanna join a solid and friendly guild, simply dont join Phoenix Legion.
i had a incident with my infil against a scout from my guild a while ago, and adreq ( gm) decided to check server logs etc etc. and told me that hes decision was that i was childish and the bad guy, well after that i talked to the scout, and the scout gave me and apology and actually told me that he overreactet. and i said ok, lets move on and forget this and i even told adreq that but he didnt seem to care.. so after imo adreq later talked BS to me i decided to put him on /ignore , and the day after i talked to a few guildies that told me i should take him off, and i did. so today he pm'ed me and said he got other complains about me , and then i ofc asked what ppl complained about, and he couldnt remember and didnt have the server logs anymore, WTF!.

this aint meant to be whine or moan, just pure truth, ive been in phoenix legion for 8 months, and because of 1 incident and some others he cant remember he choosed to kick me from guild. such a twat.

stay cool out there ppl ;)

Not sure about others but if I'm a GM and don't like someone in my guild I'd quite happily boot them and feel no need to explain myself. It is very childish to dribble on FH about this instead of taking it to a guild or alliance forum.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
this aint meant to make the hold guild look bad cause they aint, just GM and officers lacking in leading skills.
first. If you didn't want to make this guild look bad then you shouldn't have posted this

necromania said:
his decision was that i was childish
second. I totally agree with his decision, because this post is kinda childish

necromania said:
he pm'ed me and said he got other complains about me , and then i ofc asked what ppl complained about, and he couldnt remember
third. he's just human, everyone forgets something

so what I'm trying to say here: it's your choice to not join this guild or don't wanna be in this guild anymore that's your choice.. but don't tell other people to not join this guild just because of what happened to you.. let other people decide for them self to join Phoenix Legion or not.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Rhori said:
first. If you didn't want to make this guild look bad then you shouldn't have posted this

second. I totally agree with his decision, because this post is kinda childish

third. he's just human, everyone forgets something

so what I'm trying to say here: it's your choice to not join this guild or don't wanna be in this guild anymore that's your choice.. but don't tell other people to not join this guild just because of what happened to you.. let other people decide for them self to join Phoenix Legion or not.

maybe this post is childish BUT!. you have no idea wich things adreq allso told me , and why even mention for me that someone complained about me if he cant remember what they complained about :S .. and well after the first incident with one from guild , adreq told me he was gonna check server logs.
but if only gamemasters can do that and he aint one of these, he just told me even more BS.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
necromania's sig said:
Necromania - lvl 50 necromancer - RR2l5 - ML0
Infiltrating - lvl 50 infiltrator - RR4l4 - ML6
Psycomins - lvl 50 minstrel - RR2l8 - ML0
Freggy - lvl 50 Sorcerer - RR2l4 - ML4
crybaby - lvl 4x cleric/enchance RR1l5 - ML0
Mudjahadin - lvl 4x paladin/blocker RR1L8 - ML0

nuff said

Phoenix Legion is one of the "old" guilds that earned a lot of respect in my book... I still think Albion partially died the day Laird stopped playing.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
maybe this post is childish BUT!. you have no idea wich things adreq allso told me , and why even mention for me that someone complained about me if he cant remember what they complained about :S .. and well after the first incident with one from guild , adreq told me he was gonna check server logs.
but if only gamemasters can do that and he aint one of these, he just told me even more BS.

You have no idea how little we care.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
nuff said

Phoenix Legion is one of the "old" guilds that earned a lot of respect in my book... I still think Albion partially died the day Laird stopped playing.

yeah i know they are respectet . but why do adreq have to boot me , ive been in the guild for 8 months without any problems, havent caused any problems. ? just the last month theres been 1 incident with a guildie wich got sorted. wich adreq didnt care less. :S

Corran

Part of the furniture
Shanaia said:
nuff said

Laird was annoying :p Funny but annoying

If you want to talk just use ! and i will give you permission when i feel like it

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
May be childish to come and complain on FH but tbh, just because PL is an Old Respected guild (And i've had a fair few friends who have been members) Doesn't mean it can't change, and noone can ever say anything bad about it.

Sure a GM doesn't have to explain his actions but i'd expect the leader of a guild with the reputation it has to be fair and atleast give a fair reason for kicking someone out.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
nuff said

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
yeah i know they are respectet . but why do adreq have to boot me , ive been in the guild for 8 months without any problems, havent caused any problems. ? just the last month theres been 1 incident with a guildie wich got sorted. wich adreq didnt care less. :S

Ask him?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Mybuddies said:

asked him like 10 times, and not 1 single answer. how can that be ? hes afraid to admit hes wrong or maybe he should just stop playing a fucking god in the guild instead ?. something is wrong with him if he think its ok to boot a member whos been in guild for 8 months and not caused any trouble :S .... omfg. :worthy:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Pl are a lovely guild with loevely members and officer <3 Adreq

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Laird was annoying :p Funny but annoying

If you want to talk just use ! and i will give you permission when i feel like it

rofl yes I remember those alliance meetings.

To be fair it was about the only way to keep a meeting with 10+ people under control

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
Pl are a lovely guild with loevely members and officer <3 Adreq

indeed PL got some lovely members, and alot of them been very good and friendly to me, no offence there . but not like adreq is lovely or ever will get. :S.. :cheers:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Rickie said:

Did Tosen and Mum join them too? :eek:

I always mix up Pl and Gurdians of Power, no idea why ;)

Both got uber lovely people in :)

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
Did Tosen and Mum join them too? :eek:

I always mix up Pl and Gurdians of Power, no idea why ;)

Both got uber lovely people in :)

We are in PL and have been for some times now. And the ppl in this guild are all very nice and helpfull. :clap:

/Proud to be in PL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom