Do you still play the first class you ever created?

O

old.Hobbes101

Got 130 days /played on Hobbes now... He is my main and first character and I could never work up anyone to replace him.

Skimming the posts here I notice several others still sticking with our old Armsmen. We aint ever going to be fotm =) but we still here grinding out the results day in and day out for Albion. Im too much of a tank now to ever change :)

O

old.Trine Aquavit

My first char was a Norse Skald called Yodel Sicknote. I played him up to about 18, I think, before rolling Trine. Yodel is now level 21. Trine is my main and my next highest alt is 23 - Torben (another healer). I just can't sem to get past the early 20's any more.

A

astriix

My first ever char was a troll zerker, got him to 21,,then created,, umm i think a skald,,and lost interest in the zerker totali,, and now he is deleted, and in the land of GOA heaven :D

B

brite

Originally posted by Flesh
By raped, do you mean you couldn't spam an insta-win button on your warrior?

QQ

Playing tanks is boreing, protect someone stick a guy and spam anytime style, and you telling me bd takes less skill ? stop fuking crying, i didnt know anything about the class then just that it had lots of pets so i figured it would be cool

<insert argument how how come i specced supp then>

i figured speccing in all 3 weapon types as my warrior id read some forums to make sure i didnt completely fuck it up this time, yet i still got it slightly wrong and respecced

F

Falcon

i figured speccing in all 3 weapon types as my warrior id read some forums to make sure i didnt completely fuck it up this time, yet i still got it slightly wrong and respecced
Are you Jon in disguise?

G

Gef

On Prydwen, started as a Scout, got to level 14 or so and had hard time killing blues as was using crap arrows and had no money. So I made a Cleric, got to 34 odd and used the money to go back to my Scout, got him to 44 then they nerfed archers.

So I moved over to Hib/Excal where I had a load of IRL friends and rolled a NS to 50 and never looked back.

Alb/Pryd - Geffen - 44 Scout
Alb/Pryd - Gefanium - 34 Cleric

Hib/Excal - Geffen - 50 Shade
Hib/Excal - Gef - 49 Enchanter
Hib/Excal - Geffy - 45 Druid
Hib/Excal - Gefex - 31 Bard
Hib/Excal - Gefette - 24 Ranger

U

uglymug

Before i bought the game i knew i wanted to play mid.. the other realms never even were an option

My very first char was a dwarf berserker ... i only got him to lvl8, then deleted him for various reasons. He died so many times i didn't have the money to buy back my con so with ech death he grew weaker. Also at this point i didn't understand mob con (i prolly tried killing reds and purps and failing miserably) and had no idea what a weaponstyle or the quickbar was ;)

Next i made a troll shaman. why? a magic user with str100..how great is that? :) Only later did i realise that that meant next to nothing at later lvls. I've had a love/hate relationship with the big ugly troll from day one. I still knew almost nothing about the game and what would a 'good' spec ... i went cavemagic because i liked doing damage. There hasn't been a day tho that o havenb't thought about deleting him or speccing him deifferent .. mostly because of the shit other people feel the need to say about my cave/mend spec shaman. As a result my troll had become a bitter, grumpy fella that has a serious case antisocial behavior ... hell he's a troll so it fits right? He is my main and prolly always will be, cus he's a fun char to play.

After getting butchered by various stealth classes i thought i'd make a stealther of me very own. I made hunter mostly cus i didn't like the idea of a char in leather armour (a SB :p). I must say i love this char, the versatility is amazing, i'm spoiled for dam type and having a pet is great. after i made him a fletcher things just got better, being able to make bows and arrows helped a lot. I could see this char becoming my main (for rvr).

I also fooled around on alb a bit. Made a theurg after advice from a guildy, and he's ok atm. I liked him better at lower lvls that right now, but i hope to get him to 50 to get his spec to fully shine (i hope)

The only other char worth mentioning is my friar/tailor. Much like with me hunter i like him cus his tradeskill is very useful to him. Also i like playing a healer class, and this one had weaponstyles! i have a feeling that this could be the best class for me. ... sadly it's in a realm i feel indifferent about. I'm a middie at heart :)

N

naetha

Firt ever char was an armswoman on Case's account - Meria, specced in crossbow, slash and shield - got her to 30, then decided that I was bored, and deleted her to roll a cleric, took her to 24, then gave in and bought my own computer and account, so she went to daoc heaven.

First char on my own account was the rerolled Meria, this time as a paladin ( I learnt my lesson ;)), as well as an infi and a friar. Despite having an extra slot free on his own account now, Case decided that he just had to start a merc on my account, and Naetha was born - I clicked with her immediately at level 5 and took her pretty much straight up to 50.

After lots of deleting and rerolling of alts I decided about a week before SI came out that I couldn't wait any longer for the extra char slots and deleted my BG scout for a paladin, Chara who got to 50 in /played of about 8 days, so in a round about way I am still playing my first char (although I wouldn't start and armsman again ;))

M

mele

Started Nagash the Hero and yes i was my main Char until i traded account for rvr reasons.

S

Sneo

Well.... started a warrior, Drardolin, a looong time ago in mid/exc.. got to 21 then got really bored, started created all kind of lvl 5-10 chars... then thought "well healer has got to be the most boring f-cking class to play..." (so of course i just had to try). i found myself xping really fast getting good groups all the time and overall really liked playing.... still tho got tired of the game at like lvl 30 or so.. took a break from the game for a few months...
then came back, started in hib/pryd, played bard/mentalist/NS all upto about BG lvls, then got tired of them too =) took a break for a few more months...
now tho.. BACK in midgard, trying hard to get Ozilia my healer to 50 atm, altho without broadband atm :/
really wanna xp my warrior too, altho have decided NOT to play any other char then ozilia before i hit 50 =) cu all in emain, CC4tehWIN :D

H

hercules-df

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Shame they don't have base stat respec stones yet ;) Or even better race respec, I would love to change from avalonian and live a little longer :)

HELL YES!!!

when i made my wiz RVR was the last thing on my mind, just wanted to make him as godlike as poss, Tall Avalonian :), now wish i was a teeny briton or even inconu, gif race respec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id pay in real cash to do this

E

Elenah Lopez

My first ever was a Wizzy, but as I trained in everything a little ;) I deleted her when I got to know the game better... Elenah the infiltrator was my second and played her a long time. But as I don't group much in RvR and don't own a buffbot either, it's a total waste of time so now I play everything else in my sig.. Necro for farming and others for fun. Battlegrounds rock :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom