Do you still play the first class you ever created?

M

Mid - Kirinia

Is your most regularly played character the same one you made all those many moons ago when you started the game? or have you since created another character that you play more often?

I started as a thane, and still play it now as my main character.

If you started to play a new character, please state what class.

T

toxx

Started a merc, got to lvl 5 :p... then a scout, got to 21... then i played a sorc and still do

K

kjel

Hell no. Don't want no gimp mincer, I wanna be a gimp skald!

K

Kagato.

Yes still playing my same Armsman and love it just as much. around 101 days /play now maybe more.

C

chretien

I'm still playing the very first character I ever created. I have no alts to speak of and I've been playing since feb 2002 - around 60 days /played so far.

O

old.Emma

Yes and No!!!

My first ever char was a Dorf Thane.. called... Heinz Ketchup.

got him to 26 then deleted him (dunno why.. was still learning the game)

After that i rolled Emma.. who i still play now even after leveling 4 other chars to 50 she is still my favorite class.

F

Flesh

Originally posted by klavrynd
i used to play zerkette
And now you play a savage that gets pwned solo bye an rr2 random solo newb wizard in emain ?xD

S

Spinky

No, mostly because my first char was a cleric with whom i had no idea what to do (I constantly tried to dd mobs with stunning flash oO)

Not much to add really, because I don't play any char consistantly :p

F

Flesh

I started as a wizard the first day I got the game, got to lvl 5, then rolled an inf, got to 16, then re-rolled as a cleric and played her to 50.
Got RR5, realised clerics sucked cock and re-rolled as a pala, which is now my most played char. Currently re-rolling as a mincer that will hit 50 soon i hope.
Have about 16x days /played in total atm :x

C

chimaira

Started as a Hero on Excal hib. got to lvl 14. deleted it.
rolled a lurikeen Eldritch oO took me months and ages to get lvl 23. then I deleted.
then after 10000 alts I made Chimaira. pause at 30. made 38 skald deleted.
went back to alb got 50 on her.

Long story nn :m00:

W

Wai

started as a hunter got to 19 then gave up for while, when i came back i deleted and made a eldritch got it to lvl15, deleted after i gave up again for a while and made a zerker cos pudz (guru at the time) was one, after i gimped it completly at lvl31 i gave up and deleted... went to alb till lvl4 then realised wot i was doing so came back and made my warrior i still have today ;)

My main now though is meh chanter and NS only use warrior if times are slow in hib :(

K

kestral

Yes, started with Kestrel and still playing with her, as well as some of the original people I started with, though some of them have gone and returned.

D

dracus

emmm....not me :)
started the ubar hunter ;) made L30'ish then i made 200 other wanker chars b4 i made me light eld :) got her to 50 then a NS etc. etc....have no real main ;) i wub PvE

/Dracus

O

old.Xanthian

Yus made an Eld, gimped starting stats badly :/
And after 3 respecs im still playing him, currently on 81 days /played and RR7 :p

T

Tafaya Anathas

Yes, I'm still playing with my first char, and it is a scout :)

A

Archeon

I rolled a nose seer to lvl2...

....then i realised he was a fookin ugly bastard so i rerolled and gave him a nicer face, now i'm the prettiest male healer of them all ;)

But yeah, i only have 2 lvl50 characters but my gimped little mend healer is still my favourite.

C

Cush

Made a SB at first got to lvl 9. Then stoped since i realy had no idea how to spec and didnt get any groups. Made a thane got her to lvl 42 then bored of it. Rolled a Hunter that i dinged 50 and i loved to play untill the lovley RA nerf.

H

heilel

I don't really play DAOC anymore, but my first character was a cleric and was my main all the time.

F

fl3a

first char i ever made in beta was a thane ... got bored at L5.
after that i made a char that i loved - a shaman. still playing it, thou i have remade him twice (once at L8, which took ages to get to and once at L24, because of no reason) and now he is 50 with about 25 days played. other char i created at release was a warrior who i got to 28 and then it got too hard to exp - had around 15 days played at 28 upon deletion from old account, now remaking him. had no /level on new acc so he has 15 hours played at 27, gonna try to get 50.

R

Roo Stercogburn

I've played 4 chars to lvl50 now, though SM was the first.

Bonedancer and shammy can kick ass when needed, druid is nice simple chillout char.

Nothing has the combination of power, style and versatility of my Spirit Master though.

First ever char played was a cleric on Alb/Ex, which I stopped at 5.
That was because I couldn't find the paladin trainer and got fed up running around Camelot lost. Shifted to Mid/Pryd and made a Mystic, decided that mage/pet classes in EQ looked fun so I would try one here though nearly quit playing at all at lvl4 in frustration.

I should probably come clean and finally admit that the only reason I ended up with a shammy was because I didn't realise kobbies couldn't become healers when I made him. Nothing showed on the char creation page. I got to lvl5, found out the bad news and thought what the hey, lets keep going with this little guy. I only bring out Biggus for guild hunts when we are short of seers now.

Bonedancer is on permanent station in one or other relic keep and not played that much.

It always comes back to the toon with the MUHAHAHA(TM) button ;)

K

Kallio

I made a Thane, in march 2002. when I was aorund level 3-4 people asked "what are you gonna be" "thane I think" "good choice" people replied ;)

I played Kallio to RR5, at some point I just felt like I should make a shaman. So I did, Kalba is almost RR7 allready but I enjoy playing em thane more :(

GIv stron Thane love!!!

T

the_fnord

Nope! Did a kobbie SM when I first bought the game. at lvl 8 I thought him to ugly and had absolutly no clue whatso ever how to spec him, so I rolled a Zerk, got dead bored with him after tryin' to ding 37 for about 3 weeks and went on with my cute assed healer! :D and she's still goin strong! :D (soon 50 aswell :D ) Btw I gave my new SM-alt my old SMs name as lastname! :D

A

Arnor

Started as zerker, will keep going till I stop playing daoc.

F

Flimgoblin

I have other chars but I play Fingoniel (my merc - fotm now apparently) most of the time.

G

Gewny

My first char in Beta was a SB. got him to lvl 10 and after that I have never played a SB again :)

My first char in release was my healer Gewn... still playing here and se here as my main. (esp since my zerker was put to his grave by Mythic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom