Do you still play the first class you ever created?

C

cadiva

Had an Avalonian sorceress in closed beta, then rolled a Highlander cleric in open beta.
Played her on Alb/Pryd come retail for a couple of months then moved over to Mid/Excal where I rolled a kobbie shaman, got her to lvl 24 and parked her up for the Battlegrounds patch and then made a Norse Spiritmistress.
Once BGs opened back came the kobbie shaman and she's the one I've played ever since.

N

Nivellen

I started with Minstrel by name of Nivellen, stopped at level 8 with him, then made a wizzie - still playing with wizzie til today, but I deleted the mini some 8 months ago.

H

hercules-df

yep started a pally stayed a pally, made a wiz and play that a lot in rvr simply coz its more fun, may change since casters aint getting any love EVER

O

old.Belorfyn

I'm still playing my first character ever, Belorfyn the Spiritmaster, and I still like him loads :)

I've been starting to have more serious alts recently though, before Shrouded Isles, I had only few level 1-15 alts on Excalibur, in whatever realm I felt playing each time.
Once I even had a level 20 or so Eldritch there when me and my brother were around 37 and exping felt really really slow but then we came back and got it over with :)

When Shrouded Isles came out, I made Savage and we leveled second generation of Blackbyrd Family all the way to 50.
After this I've made Shadowblade (level 43 now and having break from exping) and currently I'm working on Warrior because I wanted a real tank and also to try out regular exp group.

Edit: Oh, Belorfyn might not actually be first character ever. I tried something out in beta but I don't remember much about it myself. Mortymer told me I made level 1 guy, ran around for bit, took a task from npc, went to find it, didn't find it, got bored and logged :)

Z

Zebolt

Hmm...

Allmost...

I made my Runemaster when the game opened in europe. Got to 50 and never even had an alt worth mentioning. But about 3 months ago I made a Hunter who I got to 50 and decided it was kinda bad compared to other stealthers. Then I made a Healer which I now play the most.

The only time I play my Runie is when Im tired of solo with my Healer and wanna make some real dmg!! (which is not often) :)

O

old.tRoG

Nope. Made a troll thane, got him (How the hell I did it, I really don't know) into his mid 30s, but, he was so badly gimped by then, he couldn't solo blues :p

Started a Skald (About 8-9 months ago now, I think), who's now at 41, with 30days playtime. Ubah!

J

Jenna.

Runie4tehwin

Jenna Jameson @ Excalibur- purpcon rr10 wannabe during beta.

Jenna @ Prydwen - gimped runie since release, first to ding 35 @ pryd, still gimped, will always be gimped:(

F

Flesh

Originally posted by klavrynd
oh yes, i got soooooooooooooooooooo owned when me and qwoz ran to lake to do some silly quest and your fg totally owned the both of us . You must feel very proud outnumbering 1:4 and killing a lvl 49 and a sham

you make me smile
It wasn't my fg that killed you, I was with Sycho taking Dun Crauchon, but we couldn't help but giggle when we saw the deathspam. :(

O

old.anubis

mid 20s bm on us, with mid 10s ns alt
then we moved to eu
started sb, played for more than a year
tired of soloing and now play pac healer :cool:
meanwhile exping mend/aug healer :p

T

thegreatest

Started with an armsman in US beta, started with an armsman in the EU release of daoc...Still playing my armsman and I love him, tho I dont enjoy him that much in rvr :). At 1 point I had given up playing with my armsman as lvling was so slow and boring, rolled a sorc till lvl 42 and decided that he would be my main...But then I changed my mind again and kept playing my armsman, didnt gave up etc :). But Im gonna lvl my sorc up to 50 asap as he is the most fun class to play in rvr imo :)

I

~INCOGNITO~

Started as a Ranger. Goto about level 20 or so after 2 rerolls. Rolled a warden got it to 50 hated it now bak levelling the ranger.

E

-ElemenT-

Thane was the first one I made, but always said I'd retire him at rr6 and so I did last christmas so I focussed on my Skald.

Don't play alot anymore, but Skald is the "main" atm.

B

brite

I made a warrior got it to 20 went to battlegrounds, walked out from pk and procded to get raped by a load of albs casters camping mpk, /release /q

saw SI was cheap on amazon bought it payed and deleted my warrior and made a bonedancer

F

Flesh

By raped, do you mean you couldn't spam an insta-win button on your warrior?

M

Mishy

started a paladin, got it to around level 12, then started a merc, made 5 paladins since, just cant seem to get on with that char, although i keep trying ;)

B

bracken_woodman

Made armsman day 1, he lasted 2 days, then I made this one instead...and still playing :)

O

old.windforce

I still play Windforce once every 3 weeks or so
he is a level 20 scout with 12 days played or so

my first level 50 was Slo. I still use here for PvE (armsbabe)

i like my fotm infil these days. Allready have 11 days played or so (was 3 days when he was 19) and dinged RR3L1 in a week real time.

play all my chars now and then

N

Nonnier

rolled a thane, played him for about a year.

rolled a BD when SI came out just to see wgat they are like, before i knew it i lvled him to 20, went to BG, fell in love with him and got him to 50, and hes now my main.

H

Harm

First char - kobold hunter. Deleted. Haven't played a hunter since.

Current char - kobold warrior. Still going stlong (rr6).

L

Laston

first one was eldritch. this was during the mana/light disscussion tho :D i actually used my void dd many times then i got sick of dying to those emp wisps whenever i tried to kill water beetles with pbaoe :p

and made a fireby warden witch i got to like lvl 12 then i rerolled to celt warden but somewhere between i been druid/champ/ranger/bard. pretty much all classes :eek: tho i sticked with warden and somehow got to 50 (must been bug imho as i never liked xping :clap: )

S

Scarloc

yep my pally is still my "main", dunno how many days /played.. but its a lot :) Made him during the first week of release, and hes still complete with 6 points in charisma (dont ask) :)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Scarloc
yep my pally is still my "main", dunno how many days /played.. but its a lot :) Made him during the first week of release, and hes still complete with 6 points in charisma (dont ask) :)

Shame they don't have base stat respec stones yet ;) Or even better race respec, I would love to change from avalonian and live a little longer :)

B

Blood

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Yus made an Eld, gimped starting stats badly :/
And after 3 respecs im still playing him, currently on 81 days /played and RR7 :p

Dont get me started, in beta i gave my dorf hunter +10 charisma, because i thought it would improve relations with other players & mobs... like in Fallout

And i specced sword & beastcraft, instead of bow and spear, because the free arrows hit for crap with bow, and swords were alot more common to get than spears.

with my 70% quality, 1% bonus faded silksteel armor, and 70% quality dull silksteel sword, he was a mega GIMP

A

arrakeen

made a skald he reached lvl 37, then i made a rm, The Rm is now 50 then skald still 37 :)

C

calif

First i rolled a calif a pala got him to 50, then rolled pint a scout he`s now 47 and a LGM fletcher, then rolled a necro called calafinna got her to 50( i needed cash to fund pints crafting).
Got no other alts and have now stopped playing, I played calif and pint mostly tho

F

Falcon

Ranger until the end!

Although I am quite partial to blowing shit up sometimes nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom