Question Do you honestly believe 9/11 was a US government conspiracy?

Do you honestly believe 9/11 was a US government conspiracy?

• Total voters

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The orange building is WTC7, the one with the gaping hole in it that fell down due to said gaping hole and internal damage.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
So you don't belief the official report that it fell down because of the fire? Or am I missing something here?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Someone said a picture of a building with substantial damage did not look like WT7 because of a documentary. So someone posted a pic including WT7 to show that it is the same building. Simples.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
And that picture of WTC7 with a gaping hole in could be fake too :D

For all we know, the US Government could have let them in to do all this shit to fuel the war in the middle east..

Just remember something, there is corruption all across the world and there are very disturbing things happening across the world every day, many of these things involving governments.

I don't really understand why people think just because they are in charge of a country they are all rosey clean?

And what's up with all the films/documentaries about 9/11 in the UK, what about 7/7? did that not happen? wasn't on the same scale but still, peoples life's were lost and it happened closer to home.. I don't think I have ever seen a documentary about that, but I have seen about 20000 about 9/11.. what gives..

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
And what's up with all the films/documentaries about 9/11 in the UK, what about 7/7? did that not happen? wasn't on the same scale but still, peoples life's were lost and it happened closer to home.. I don't think I have ever seen a documentary about that, but I have seen about 20000 about 9/11.. what gives..

Flying planes into skyscrapers or letting bombs go off in public transport, that's a huge difference. Also the English have seen there fair share of "war and terror" on their soil. They deal with it and get on with their lives (stiff upper lip).

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
And that picture of WTC7 with a gaping hole in could be fake too :D

For all we know, the US Government could have let them in to do all this shit to fuel the war in the middle east..

Just remember something, there is corruption all across the world and there are very disturbing things happening across the world every day, many of these things involving governments.

I don't really understand why people think just because they are in charge of a country they are all rosey clean?

There's a big difference between believing a government has the will to do something like this, and their having the ability to achieve it.

And there have been tons of 7/7 documentaries

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I guess I have missed most of them then, the goal in both was the same, so they should both get equal attention really.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
How many people would have been needed to plan and execute this? Thousands! Thousands of people can't hold their tongue. Some would have tried to sell the story, told their best friend, written it in their suicide letter or something else. If it was an inside job, someone would have come forth and told their story

soze

I am a FH squatter
I would find it easier to believe 77 was a setup as them bombers setting them off in the middle of the Liverpool St concourse would of killed a lot more people IMO.

bainteor

Banned
How many people would have been needed to plan and execute this? Thousands! Thousands of people can't hold their tongue. Some would have tried to sell the story, told their best friend, written it in their suicide letter or something else. If it was an inside job, someone would have come forth and told their story

Precisely. A conspiracy of this magnitude is just not possible these days.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So you don't belief the official report that it fell down because of the fire? Or am I missing something here?

The fire could have been what actually made it topple over. I don't know how bad the damage inside were but if not to much were holding it up at that point i still don't see anything odd with it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Absolutely. These conspiracy theories don't hold up in my inexpert opinion. Full of holes with little or no substance. The buildings were rigged with explosives beforehand? Please.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

The building collapsed because of a lack of water to fight the fire which burnt largely due to the fuckoff massive holes placed in the building by huge chunks of debris which rained down from two massive skyscrapers which had been hit by high speed jet airliners laden with fuel piloted by suicidal religious fruitcakes.

It really, really isn't rocket science.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The building collapsed because of a lack of water to fight the fire which burnt largely due to the fuckoff massive holes placed in the building by huge chunks of debris which rained down from two massive skyscrapers which had been hit by high speed jet airliners laden with fuel piloted by suicidal religious fruitcakes.

It really, really isn't rocket science.

Correct. The problem was that a lot of fireman died when the 2 towers collapsed (i'd asume a lot of equipment, etc aswell). They didnt have the resources and or time to take care of tower 7.

It's not rocket science no. But the way the building collapsed is kinda strange/looks familiar. I think everyone here can agree to that. Without claiming that it's a conspiracy or not.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's not rocket science no. But the way the building collapsed is kinda strange/looks familiar. I think everyone here can agree to that. Without claiming that it's a conspiracy or not.

That's the point though, how do you know that due to all the factors involved that the way the building collapsed is indeed the right or wrong way?

It's not as if they did load of tests prior to erecting the building :p

"I know lets build lots of buildings and throw big rocks from a big height, let it burn for hours on end and do nothing and then we can record how it will fall down".

Never going to happen and remember the chaos theory, everytime it will be different as you have an out of control fire heating the structure beyond tolerances it was meant to withstand.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I can agree that it looks partly similar to a demolition job.

That's about as far as i'm going with that either way :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
That's the point though, how do you know that due to all the factors involved that the way the building collapsed is indeed the right or wrong way?

It's not as if they did load of tests prior to erecting the building :p

"I know lets build lots of buildings and throw big rocks from a big height, let it burn for hours on end and do nothing and then we can record how it will fall down".

Never going to happen and remember the chaos theory, everytime it will be different as you have an out of control fire heating the structure beyond tolerances it was meant to withstand.

Because they put a lot of effort in to make sure buildings that get blown up fall in a certain way as to not to harm the surrounding buildings (that actually is a bit of rocket science).

Also think about it. If you blow a part of the building away or just make a gaping hole somewhere, does common sense tell you it should drop down in a straight way?

I'll agree with you on the chaos theory and infact if a whole floor was to burn down equally (which I also can see happening) then floors can collapse in on itself.

I just hate the way how people that belief in these conspiracies (sp?) are put aside or are beeing compaired with the same ones that think the Apollo program is a fake. In 9/11's case I'd say there is atleast some ground for beeing sceptical.

Claiming the US goverment is behind it does my head in aswell though and I still go with the official story behind it. But I tend to listen to people who have something to say. Even if it sounds ridicules.

As for tower 7 I do belief the official story, but I'd could also see why somebody (goverment, organisation, whatever) would say let it burn down (or whatever) because there is too much information in there that we don't want to get on the streets. Infact it would make perfect sense to me.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I can agree that it looks partly similar to a demolition job.

That's about as far as i'm going with that either way :p

Yeah, setting up a demolition job takes month's and carefull planning. The conspiracy theorists (sounds like!) should come up with an (credible) answer to that before they make claims of such.

StRaNgEdAyS

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously, the Americans couldn't even keep a presidential blow job secret; what chance do you think they have of keeping something as big as a conspiracy to murder thousands of their own citizens secret?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
they wouldn't, because people don't want to believe horrors on a massive scale like that. they'd be perfectly safe hiding in plain sight.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Seriously, the Americans couldn't even keep a presidential blow job secret; what chance do you think they have of keeping something as big as a conspiracy to murder thousands of their own citizens secret?

None.

But the CIA/FBI/Secret Service knew that 18 Al-Qeada terrorists (well some of them anyway) where on their soil and still let them go on their marry way (they knew something was up).

You could argue that as a part of a conspiracy (not that I do :<).

Let's add in the whole JFK story at some point aswell btw.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Also think about it. If you blow a part of the building away or just make a gaping hole somewhere, does common sense tell you it should drop down in a straight way?

Yes it does. Skyscrapers aren't solid objects. There's no other way for such a building to fall.

As for tower 7 I do belief the official story, but I'd could also see why somebody (goverment, organisation, whatever) would say let it burn down (or whatever) because there is too much information in there that we don't want to get on the streets. Infact it would make perfect sense to me.

Actually I think they'd rather have let it burn down because they'd already lost hundreds of their colleagues that day, and didn't want to lose any more trying to save a building that was obviously going to collapse.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I bet there are more than 18 suspected terrorists in the UK right now. But until there is proof that something is going to happen anything the police do will be met by the PC brigade. I find it hard to believe the yanks knew which people would be blowing up which plane, they would of acted.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yes it does. Skyscrapers aren't solid objects. There's no other way for such a building to fall.

Ic, that's why there arent any demolition experts and we "just" blow up buildings that we don't need anymore.

Actually I think they'd rather have let it burn down because they'd already lost hundreds of their colleagues that day, and didn't want to lose any more trying to save a building that was obviously going to collapse.

That's kinda what I posted and reposted. Thank you demolition expert Tom.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I bet there are more than 18 suspected terrorists in the UK right now. But until there is proof that something is going to happen anything the police do will be met by the PC brigade. I find it hard to believe the yanks knew which people would be blowing up which plane, they would of acted.

September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Inspector General of the CIA conducted an internal review of the CIA's pre-9/11 performance and was harshly critical of senior CIA officials for not doing everything possible to confront terrorism. He criticized their failure to stop two of the 9/11 hijackers, Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar, as they entered the United States and their failure to share information on the two men with the FBI. In May 2007, senators from both the U.S. political parties drafted legislation to make the review public. One of the backers, Senator Ron Wyden said, "The American people have a right to know what the Central Intelligence Agency was doing in those critical months before 9/11."

But ill agree it's a longshot thinkin this comes close to a conspiracy theory. Terrorist usually don't walk with a big sign over their heads telling the public what they are up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom