Question Do you honestly believe 9/11 was a US government conspiracy?

Do you honestly believe 9/11 was a US government conspiracy?

• Total voters

n00b

Loyal Freddie
I havent insulted anyone but yet people are trying to make fun of my beliefs, i just think some things with all this WTC incident are to amazing to just be considered "an act of terrorism".

n00b

Loyal Freddie
wtc7swd.jpg

Nope, no structural damage there at all.

Is that WTC 7 ?
It sure dosnt look like WTC 7 if you compare it to the documentary i posted.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My view, no conspiracy theory. Much like the moon one. For everything that ever happened there will always be a conspiracy theory.

Eg.

I farted a real shitty fart in front of my kids, denied it of course. Conspiracy theory started, it was you, no it was you, no it WAS you. Everyone blaming everyone.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
My view, no conspiracy theory. Much like the moon one. For everything that ever happened there will always be a conspiracy theory.

Eg.

I farted a real shitty fart in front of my kids, denied it of course. Conspiracy theory started, it was you, no it was you, no it WAS you. Everyone blaming everyone.

Agree and the problem with conspiracy nuts is no matter how much proof you give them they'll always find something that bends their story to believable.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Agree and the problem with conspiracy nuts is no matter how much proof you give them they'll always find something that bends their story to believable.

Yeh, totally agree. It got down to the fact that I had eaten cabbage several years ago :p so it must have been me.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
are you trying to tell us it was your farts that knocked over the WTC buildings?

you bastard.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Please stop the insults at others just because they believe differently, this is not the 1970's any more, sorry.

People can believe what they want, right or wrong.

I know that most people in here are being brainwashed by the govermnent but still.

ahem,, where were you where people went on about religion??
At least that was not confirmed by a spokesperson from a religion.
Attack a lessor evil to let the bigger evil in.... and yes Keitanz thats you

soze

I am a FH squatter
If I were to full on believe this I would go one step higher than the US Goverment and blame the corporations that have made billions and billions out of this war. I would find it easier to believe that a Munitions company would pull off something like this to get 10 years worth of business or a Oil company trying to get access to a new Market, than I do believing the US Goverment would do this.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sure all those people insulting others for believing things like this have believed in something really retarded something in their life also.

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
I'm sure all those people insulting others for believing things like this have believed in something really retarded something in their life also.

I'm not sure I have tbh, but if it was the case that I did then I deserved to get my belief ridiculed.

StRaNgEdAyS

Fledgling Freddie
I know it may sound cold, but TBH right now, 10 years later I really couldn't give a flying fuck if it was a conspiracy or not.
Shit happened, deal with it.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well i belived in Santa when i was 4, then i pulled his beard off and saw it was my grandad.

Himse

FH is my second home

It's like saying the world was created 2011 years ago, when there is scientific proof there are dinosaurs bones from millions of years ago.

Believing it means 95% of people think you're a retard. Deal with it.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Uh it's nothing like that, there is proof that it was a demolition explosion.

And there is also proof that it wasn't.

Himse

FH is my second home
Uh it's nothing like that, there is proof that it was a demolition explosion.

And there is also proof that it wasn't.

There isn't proof, it's a bunch of videos / images to say it LOOKS like it.

That isn't proof, it's just a theory.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's not even really a theory tbh, just conjecture taken from random bits of footage and accounts.

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
So is the proof that it was all al qaeda..

Seriously? You're actually trying to claim that there's just as much proof that the collapse of the World Trade Towers was a controlled demolition as there is that the attack was committed by terrorists linked to Al Qaeda?

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
No, but the proof that it was all al qaeda is just a bunch of videos/images/words also.

US Government are complete idiots for letting the terrorist's come into their country, they knew they were linked, but let them into their country and then join a school to learn how to fly an airplane lmao..

Fact of the matter is, if the US Government didn't make this major fuck up, none of this would have happened.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Maybe you need some new bins. You don't see the big orange building?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
slight tangent, but anyhoo...

i thought the main theory was :

THEY did the WTC
so the US used that to do the Pentagon themselves
or something ?

i thought it was a missile that hit the pentagon

or something

i dont really know or care. :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It was a hot dog that hit the pentagon.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Fact of the matter is, if the US Government didn't make this major fuck up, none of this would have happened.

Wait, what ?

You voted that it was a US govt conspiracy. Do you not understand consistency ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom