Question Do you honestly believe 9/11 was a US government conspiracy?

Do you honestly believe 9/11 was a US government conspiracy?

• Total voters

Himse

FH is my second home
There was a 3rd tower which collapsed due to apparently "a fire at ground level"...

So?

It could be anything in reality, someone could have started the fire? It could have been an electrical fire?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Watch the documentary and you will see, some very highly qualified people also said it's not really possible.

Are they highly qualified in what happens when two jumbo jets fly into very tall buildings?

No?

I didnt think so

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
So?

It could be anything in reality, someone could have started the fire? It could have been an electrical fire?
Fire that spread from the buildings that collapsed hours before?

Himse

FH is my second home
Fire that spread from the buildings that collapsed hours before?

Indeed.

At the end of the day, you can design steelwork to withstand a fire, but you can't design for two huge jets to hit the building and basically remove the fire protection.

It's all designed to be lightweight so the building can stand so tall! If it was normal fire protection the building probably would've collapsed long ago!

Himse

FH is my second home
If it did collapse because of fire, it would have been the first time ever that a steel frame skyscraper has collapsed because of fire.

BBC iPlayer - The Conspiracy Files: 9/11 Ten Years On watch from 30mins onwards..

Look how fast it collapsed also, ridiculous.

No plane at all hit that tower.

I just explained to you WHY they collapsed.

Jet blows off fire protection, steel melts in the fire, building collapses.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy

Or atleast weakens it enough so the above floor starts sagging down, pulling in the outer supports, that can bear the weight and sandwich the floor, bringing down the building since its not designed to cope with a floor/floors falling in on itself.

And since im not in the UK i cannot watch BBC iPlayer from work.

Himse

FH is my second home
Or atleast weakens it enough so the above floor starts sagging down, pulling in the outer supports, that can bear the weight and sandwich the floor, bringing down the building since its not designed to cope with a floor/floors falling in on itself.

And since im not in the UK i cannot watch BBC iPlayer from work.

Precisely.

Generally, say if a fire is inside the building, the column casings, walls, etc are all fire rated to I think its an hour or an hour and a half.

You start a fire in a building and you have this amount of time before it'd burn through the plasterboard wall for example, plenty of time.

If you basically eliminate all of this, because it is destroyed by the jet impact, just exposing the bare steelwork, the heat is directly on the steel, and as you said, it causes the steel to bend, and lose its form which would hold the structures weight.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

No, he's talking about WTC7, not the towers. What he fails to mention is that it was on fire for seven hours before it fell down. Its also not true that no skyscraper has collapsed because of fire (look up Windsor Tower, Madrid), he also fails to mention the shitload of debris that fell on the south side of the building from the main towers collapse. There was a ten-story gash down the south face ffs.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, but no plane hit the 3rd tower at all???

It's just totally weird, that's all, it could have been the fire, but yeah..

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
No, he's talking about WTC7, not the towers. What he fails to mention is that it was on fire for seven hours before it fell down. Its also not true that no skyscraper has collapsed because of fire (look up Windsor Tower, Madrid), he also fails to mention the shitload of debris that fell on the south side of the building from the main towers collapse. There was a ten-story gash down the south face ffs.

That tower didn't collapse free fall for 2 seconds like a bomb had been detonated at the bottom though..

Actually it seems that tower didn't collapse at all..

Himse

FH is my second home
FFS, no plane hit it, but fucking great chunks of the WTC2 did. How is that so difficult to understand?

Aye I suppose when you get debris falling all that way it does create a hell of a lot of damage!

DaGaffer

That tower didn't collapse free fall for 2 seconds like a bomb had been detonated at the bottom though..

Actually it seems that tower didn't collapse at all..

Yes it did, it partially collapsed and was subsequently demolished. And WTC7 didn't "collapse free fall for 2 seconds like a bomb had been detonated at the bottom" either. There's literally no video or picture evidence to back that up.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
FFS, no plane hit it, but fucking great chunks of the WTC2 did. How is that so difficult to understand?

Ah ok I didn't know that, but if that's true why was the report on the tower destroyed shortly after they published it? and why have the media been so silent on it?

Not to mention there was "unexploded nano-engineered thermitic material" around the area.. which is odd..

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Lol stupid video and horrific choice of music but the "i fell out of sympathy for the other towers :(" comment raised an inappropriate smile.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
And WTC7 didn't "collapse free fall for 2 seconds like a bomb had been detonated at the bottom" either. There's literally no video or picture evidence to back that up.

I beg to differ Gaff, WTC7's collapse is probably the only thing from that day that made me go "hmmm".

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You can totally see cookie monster in the smoke of WTC7, mystery solved!

DaGaffer

I beg to differ Gaff, WTC7's collapse is probably the only thing from that day that made me go "hmmm".

So the ten story gash, the fucking great hole in the middle of the building and the seven hour uncontained fire because there was no water didn't make you go "hmm" at all then?

More importantly, you have to ask yourself why? If the object of the exercise is a terror event to somehow introduce the surviellance society/start a war in the middle east/feed the blood god (sorry, you didn't hear that) then why the hell do you go to all the effort (and risk) of blowing up a third building that no-one is going to notice in comparison to the twin towers anyway? It makes zero sense.

And by the way, "unexploded nano-engineered thermitic material"? Fuck off, made-up truther bullshit. The only place the stuff is ever mentioned is on truther websites.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Whatever the government say is true, everything else is false, right..

People need to open their eyes, there is some serious shit happening out there which is being hidden from us for a reason.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

People need to open their eyes, there is some serious shit happening out there which is being hidden from us for a reason.

:lol:

Here wear this tin foil hat. it will protect you!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So the ten story gash, the fucking great hole in the middle of the building and the seven hour uncontained fire because there was no water didn't make you go "hmm" at all then?
Meh, it just looked like a controlled demolition but I agree with your "why?" part. Like winning the lottery and then winning a tenner on a scratchcard, nobody really gives a toss about the tenner.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

I'm aware of the facts Gaff :), it was the uniform fall of the building that had me think "hmmm". There have been other instances of high rise fires that have raged across many floors for hours and none of these buildings collapsed in the same way that WTC7 did - infact (will need to Google...) I understand that none of them even suffered a partial collapse.

WTC7 just .... plopped .... straight down.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it was a holographic superaxial thermitic supercharged cobalt reinforced super mini dildo tipped explosive that was planted, merely expressing my surprise at how it fell like no other building before.

DaGaffer

If you read the NIST report, it was the uncontained fire for 7 hours that was the reason the building fell the way it did (a single point of failure essentially). Its difficult to compare to other skyscraper fires/collapses because unlike them, WTC7 was left to burn for so long, and it had the stuctural damage from the north tower collapse.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy

Like all thoose aliens that´s been visiting us, and crashing all over the place..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom