Division 3 clans

D

darft_faul

Don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I can't help getting the impression the league admins are neglecting the lower divisions.

I accept that the div 1 matches are shoutcasted because they are potentially the most tense matches. However the division 3 results tables are, as at morning of Tuesday 21st, still at week 2.

I accept that it takes someone a bit of work to calculate how the tables change each week, but in the same way that we follow the rules as set by the BW admin, it would be nice to see this explicit promise from BigBB adhered to: "Division tables will be updated after each league week, invariably Monday night, possibly Tuesday" (as posted on Monday 13th).

Again let me stress that I'm grateful to the BW admins for giving up free time to keep this thing going, but as wise old people keep telling me, "if a job's worth doing, it's worth doing properly"...

12mavatar

yeah, i agree on the "there only div 3" theres some real talent in div3 (like [SoF] ;p)

like if the admin had the demo of me [SoF]AvAtAr and [MoD]???? having a machine gun / knife duel for like a minute in the axis trainyard its worth uploading ;) pure skill on both sides lol

T

trn

Just to reminisce (sp?) about the finer points of RTCW gaming, I remember during our match against the PIGS (or HS as they are now) being the only person alive on our side while defending. This happened about 3 times, all when there was a dynamite planted near the sub! Oh, how I ran- but we won in the end which was fun ;)

B

bigbb

Psychotic is the new blokey doing tables and he's had to get used to all the bits and bobs so I believe that's what's lead to a bit of delay on Div3's. The league wubs Div3's though, don't worry, it would never want to neglect them, especially being the biggest of the divisions.

D

darft_faul

Thanks for the reassurance bigbb. It's just a little disconcerting when div 1 & 2 tables are done the day the news item about it goes up, but div 3 tables still haven't been updated.

My clan had no matches the first two weeks, but have had favourable results the last two weeks - would be nice to know where this puts us!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread