Clans and Divisions

B

BlackLotus

Originally posted by syk.chak

That's ridiculous. If the leagues are meant to be based on skill, then last season's performance (which was aggges ago) shouldn't really come into it. Granted it should have some relevance with who gets accepted into the league, but I can't see how last season's final ranking translates to this season, considering the field is much stronger, and the league is set up differently.

What a nice thing to say Baker.
:)

Leagues are meant to be based on skill, bwrtcwl history, activity, etc.
It was posted by Chip sometime ago and it has been repeatidly said by me in this last days.

D

Daishi

Each division isn't massive, so given a couple of seasons the teams should find their natural level. I don't see any teams that are more than a division off my opinion of them.

Tsk, what's this 'registered oct 2002'. I registered in 99 or so :]

S

snm^tosspot

with the divisions being so small would it be possible to see like an FA CUP sorta thing? where we might see some upsets, i no that people are saying some clans can whoop others in higher leagues, so many as a way of getting promoted have a playoff inbetween leagues? or something! i dunno, i just feel that in some divisions its fairly open competition.
Still, im looking forward to the start, 1 thing i need to know is which day of the week, i saw something about sunday or monday. which day will it be? what date will it start, that sorta junk!

4pache

tosspot -

last season it was sunday and monday, suually higher divisons on sunday and lower ones on monday if i remember correctly.

B

BlackLotus

Sunday and Mondays, yes.

Divisons Updated a bit.

C

.cage

didn't think there were enough clans still going to scrape one division, tbh

P

pii_smith

well 1st i hope that there will be more than 1 season, so the relagtion thingy really is something not only existing on the paper.
also i hope its gonna be stable (not having half the clans left in ur div after few weeks).
these are the most important things.

concerning div maybe us (complete finishers), sykotic or clanz up to 3 and ur4 down to div 4.

U

[UR4]Sadman

Why should UR4 go a div down???

I believe we have a higher stand in CB Benelux!! And keep on going higher :). And ofcours we have more experience. We have played over 200 wars :) against national and international clans.

Greetings,

Papillon :)

O

onkelkarkov

I'm looking forward to div4. I see some tense games coming up :) regarding misplaced teams: a season of 7 weeks will settle the divisions quick. Maybe the first 2 or 3 seasons will be a pain for some clans, but then divisions are equal.
gg bw, hope to get going soon :D

P

pii_smith

no disrespect UR4, but from all the teams in div 3, i see u as the weakest.
also i not give a lot for the CB ladders as a real way to sort clans (its more based on activity and who u play).
have u ever played ex!st, bB, qp, ... on the benelux ladder?
gain some more points and see them challenge u, but then not be scared and really play :)

ok no slaggin off nemore from my part.... let the games begin and gl to all clans, esp those in div 4 ;)

U

[UR4]Sadman

Ofcours we have played Amnesia, CF, es7 (there changed their name a lot), Blackbugs etc.

But again we also want to play against "big" teams to do some more experience. We are no organizing friendly's against the top of Europe. Lemmings (ME LOVE LEMMINGS) , Gunslingers etc.!!!

And we will see what our REAL position is after the first season!!

Ps : GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CLANS AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE A NICE SEASON!!

Greetings to ALL !! :p

B

BlackLotus

Ok im gonna explain this for the last time, after this i won't bother if ppl are wondering due to not reading the NEWS page.

As i said on multiple ocasions THE only thing that's official are the news Posts nothing else.

If you read the newsposts you will see GROS or 2o or Wtf on the Division 1 so start reading the news instead of coming here mis informed with questions ppl have asked for like 100 times. Just stick to the news posts.

Users who are viewing this thread