division 2a

O

old.pii_smith

the clan eed has stoped playing in the league, in fact even before it started, as their participation were 2 default losses.
now 2 clans in our division got 3 points of this default losses from eed while the rest wont get points (in fact UKC had the week off coz of them being removed from league in week 3).
Isnt this a bit unfair that 2 clans recieved 3 points from a clan, which not played a SINGLE match in the league?
if a clan quits mid season and played allready matches its ok to leave the results in (only problem i can see in this case it that all clans should have an equal number ofmatches at the end of the season), but this wasnt the case with eed.

[WW] Pii_Smith

O

old.Hawklans

Um i can see some other problems too...

lets say that clan A start the season... they then beat clan B....

after a couple of weeks clan A drop out.. and thus by default all the other teams get a win for the matches v clan A... ok so clan B was beaten but that then assumes all the other clans were good enough to beat them.....

T

trn

I don't think that will be the case. Remember that they are changing admins and roles and stuff, so I think that all clans in the League will recieve 3pts, regaurdless of what actually happened in match. It's just the tables havent been updated yet! *I Think*

C

.cage

Stop bitching. As productive as you think it might be.

A

Anduin

erm it isnt bitching its just a valid question and 1 which i have been wondering about myself what does happen to clans that have played some1 and lost who have l8r droped out points wise seems a sensible enough question to me????????

N

nocte

if a clan drops from the league all clans will get a default win against them

Users who are viewing this thread