Dilandio abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Dilandio you idiot stop lag casting abuse. Dont even try tro tell me you have bad conection.
Nice you see your Dwarf lag cast over almost 500 units

Septina

Part of the furniture
cluepon.jpg

No need to thank me :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Only got one thing to say

Attachments

• daoc_died-in-rvr.gif
    daoc_died-in-rvr.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 634

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Its old :<

Kinetic, do you actually have any proof of this? No use posting here mate

Old sure, but still funny and in this case oh so true. :]
Dont know how many times i've been accused of 'lag casting' on sorc but as far as i know it has to do with the game not being fast enough in updating char locations or something.. cause every time i got accused for it it was when my group came from max speed and /face on inc. The char will keep running on others screens but will stop on your own screen. :]

Atleast thats as far as i know.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
ahaah

ahah nice joke indeed dont remember seeing you lag cast on sorc tbh so stop the crap. if you like cuppons why dont you shove them were the sun dosent shines zzzz :kissit:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
ahah nice joke indeed dont remember seeing you lag cast on sorc tbh so stop the crap. if you like cuppons why dont you shove them were the sun dosent shines zzzz :kissit:

Did i ever say YOU accused me? XD
I said i've been accused by lots of people but as far as i know it has to do with the server not updating char locs fast enough. :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
nope

Sorry mate just dont buy it. I´ve seen you in RvR lots and not once you lag casted. And now you start flying around with dwarf...sorry not buying it lol

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Sorry mate just dont buy it. I´ve seen you in RvR lots and not once you lag casted. And now you start flying around with dwarf...sorry not buying it lol

Your choice i guess, Right Now it then instead of posting cheat accusations on a public forum?

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
do you actually think anyone on the entire server gives a flying crap about what you say? random newbie who zergs? get a grip mate

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
nice zerg just now kinetic btw, you must be proud rofl, you and your 5fg camping beno bridge, respect m8 xD lmao

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Your choice i guess, Right Now it then instead of posting cheat accusations on a public forum?

Im sorry did i acuse you of cheating? if i say lag casting and to GOA they would say "working as intended" or something so i wont even bother right now it.
you do lag cast everyone in my group saw that, not once but always you were sticking to your group then just went flying of bridge ( and yes flying is correct word). dont worrie your not the only in your group to do that. just find it amusing a RR9 or 10 or what ever you are as to use that bs to get a mezz

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
nice zerg just now kinetic btw, you must be proud rofl, you and your 5fg camping beno bridge, respect m8 xD lmao

Im sorry Mr Leet, let me try to turn care bot on....hmm sorry not working
when i see ppl not lag casting ill care

Reser

Fledgling Freddie
Simple if it happens again record it send to rightnow, posting on here dont help anyone just casues flames.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Im sorry Mr Leet, let me try to turn care bot on....hmm sorry not working
when i see ppl not lag casting ill care

what exactly is it that u think he is doing ? Surely even you must have the brains to understand its daoc and not him doing it

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
If i could /send "septinas char on midgard" blablaba i wouldnt have posted here tbh i dont like to flame but for that cinical post with the cuppon he deserved it lol.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Im sorry did i acuse you of cheating? if i say lag casting and to GOA they would say "working as intended" or something so i wont even bother right now it.
you do lag cast everyone in my group saw that, not once but always you were sticking to your group then just went flying of bridge ( and yes flying is correct word). dont worrie your not the only in your group to do that. just find it amusing a RR9 or 10 or what ever you are as to use that bs to get a mezz

I said you DIDNT accuse me of cheating but you seem to be too thick to even grasp anything that i'm saying.
Posting random cheat accusations on a public forum will make you look like a clueless twat.
Mission succeeded i guess. Gratz :clap:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
what exactly is it that u think he is doing ? Surely even you must have the brains to understand its daoc and not him doing it

i sincerely would believe that before i knew it was septina. but since i´ve seen her often in RvR NOT lag playing sorc i cant believe it.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
i sincerely would believe that before i knew it was septina. but since i´ve seen her often in RvR NOT lag playing sorc i cant believe it.

Its not my char you dumb )¤("#¤#"%.
Im the warrior in that group but i've had people whine about the EXACT same thing on my sorc.
It has to do with the game design and not some 3rd party abuse like you think it is. :/

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
I said you DIDNT accuse me of cheating but you seem to be too thick to even grasp anything that i'm saying.
Posting random cheat accusations on a public forum will make you look like a clueless twat.
Mission succeeded i guess. Gratz :clap:

ok if it is not your char why you care? if its not you why did you even replyed?
and your sorc didnt laged not once i saw you so...

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
ok if it is not your char why you care? if its not you why did you even replyed?
and your sorc didnt laged not once i saw you so...

I heavily doubt you've been spectating my sorc 100% of my ingame time ^^
And i do care when clueless people start spouting shit just cause they're sore loosers. =)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
I heavily doubt you've been spectating my sorc 100% of my ingame time ^^
And i do care when clueless people start spouting shit just cause they're sore loosers. =)

yes i didnt see you 100% of game but 100% of times dwarf mezes he almost goes past us so its not a coincidence. And Dwarf didnt seem to lag while runing off with group or after fight

X

xGenocidex

he might lag through your house wall septina and fireball you ;<

Septina

Part of the furniture
xGenocidex said:
he might lag through your house wall septina and fireball you ;<

=((((((((((((((((( Why'd you have to say that, now i wont be able to sleep tonight. :/

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
=((((((((((((((((( Why'd you have to say that, now i wont be able to sleep tonight. :/

i care....not! :kissit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom