Dilandio abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
Listen newbie, get back ingame to your bridge and do what u enjoy, zerg.
We all know he aint doing the lagging on purpose, as we already said a few times, speed6 and instastop makes u lag away, if you are to stupid to realize that, too bad for you.

You say he only lag on inc, yes, thats when he have speed6, in the fights he doesnt, you understand?

Wtf you talking about? you think i never runed into fgs with mincer+sprint?

too bad for you you are Mr Leet but fyi its RvR not doom single player game... grow up.
if i wanted to leech/zerg etc etc my main with be a matter cabby aoe dot and run but if you think im gonna bring the popcorns and not add on several mids vs albs you got to be kidding....

besides your the only one still pressing the same key lol

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Septina said:
cluepon.jpg

No need to thank me :)
rep tbh fuckin lolercuntor ;p

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, gamah ok m8

kinetic yeah, i remember last time i saw you in a fg... :eek: 2001 ?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
WhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhineWhine....
:m00:

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetic is always lag bolting me.

I don't think he does it on purpose, it's just my poor computer cant load all his friends fast enough.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
rofl, gamah ok m8

kinetic yeah, i remember last time i saw you in a fg... :eek: 2001 ?

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH....ah...ah....no really...your funeh...AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH :touch:
that was the joke of the year ladies and gents please give a round of aplause :D

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, I see this shit at the start of every fight practically, 99.9% of the time its just server bullshit and not the guy on the other end doing something.

Do like raid said - You'll look less stupid.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Box4m said:
do you actually think anyone on the entire server gives a flying crap about what you say? random newbie who zergs? get a grip mate

Oh yes, cause zerging or not has so much to do with the topic, go copy+paste the Cluepon for you.

But what Sept sais is right, facing produces strange effects, but this can be done on purpose for sure aswell. I'm not saying anybody here did it, I'm just saying it's possible.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Oh yes, cause zerging or not has so much to do with the topic, go copy+paste the Cluepon for you.

But what Sept sais is right, facing produces strange effects, but this can be done on purpose for sure aswell. I'm not saying anybody here did it, I'm just saying it's possible.

ta fuck did you come from, go back to your hole mr french guild

Marc

FH is my second home
Who the fuck is this box4m maggot? A relation of Duact perhaps. Both post like the community care about how much they "rox m8s" at a computer game.

Dorimor1

Banned
Marc said:
Who the fuck is this box4m maggot? A relation of Duact perhaps. Both post like the community care about how much they "rox m8s" at a computer game.

Booomer is a good healer :< unfortunatly both of them are just cvnt buckets like Septina and co, if you've been on prydwen long enough you'll learn to deal with them.

X

xGenocidex

agleeee boooomer calm down ^^ it isnt you at all :x don't let the random noobs get under your skin

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
Kinetic is always lag bolting me.

I don't think he does it on purpose, it's just my poor computer cant load all his friends fast enough.

:worthy:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL how is this thread not locked? Film must be on holiday or something.

Anyway never heard of this Kinetix bloke before, but he seems to be a right idiot.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
lolerskates this was a funny read :p

but tbh Kinetix stop posting your just making a fool of yourself

oh and IBTL! xd

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Rellik said:
but tbh Kinetix stop posting your just making a fool of yourself

Same could be said for more people who posted in this thread :cool:

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
tbh I think Boooomer and the rest of ous are just using this thread as a way to flame the albs for never making fgs and go roam like the mids and hibs do and instead just zerg camp the bridge.
And since Kinetic is one these people who just run around with the great army of the proud Albion and he makes a thread which in one way whines on OUR group who are just trying to play the game the way that most people prefere playing it after 4 years of DAoC...

For the 3-4 days that we have been running our PuGs like constantly in hw there has only been one day (yesterday) there we actually saw a alb group who were roaming further than between bridge and beno4.
(And ye 3 fights against Raids grp someday also).

My point however is that seeing the people who just zergs 24 / 7 whining on ous on a forum kinda makes people rage so imo this thread could be any whine at anyone who usally play in our groups and it would cause the same rage.

So really ok do your zerging but don't flame the people who tries to roam with a fg and play fair for abusing cuz then you can't expect other replies than these...

Corran

Part of the furniture
Chamie said:
tbh I think Boooomer and the rest of ous is just using this thread as a way to flame the albs for never making fgs and go roam like the mids and hibs do and instead just zerg camp the bridge.
And since Kinetic is one these people who just run around with the great army of the proud Albion and he makes a thread which in one way whines on OUR group who are just trying to play the game the way that most people prefere playing it after 4 years of DAoC...

For the 3-4 days that we have been running our PuGs like constantly in hw there has only been one day (yesterday) there we actually saw a alb group who were roaming further than between bridge and beno4.
(And ye 3 fights against Raids grp someday also).

My point however is that seeing the people who just zergs 24 / 7 whining on ous on a forum kinda makes people rage so imo this thread could be any whine at anyone in our group and it would cause the same rage.

So really ok do your zerging but don't flame the people who tries to roam with a fg and play fair for abusing cuz then you can't expect other replies than these...

Friday had a group roaming around everywhere looking for fair fights. Got a couple, but also mostly met 1) mid zerg, 2) the single high rr group and got consta adds (from one side or the other.)

There have been groups out, dont know if your refering to us with that Raids group comment as he ran with us (Mostly an excal group with people from Casuals etc in)

Besides, HW in Irvr is far from the best place to run looking for fg because everyone just zergs, and the groups that do roam (all 3 realms) will add 50%+ of the time because "everyone adds on us"

Edit: May have been thursday late afternoon.. cant remember if was when left work early or had day off :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
lag casting whine?

isnt that what you see just about every caster and his dog do on regular basis in rvr? boring? yes.. able to prove it? almost impossible..

we need more active GMs out in the rvr on primetime tbh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom