Dilandio abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
i care....not! :kissit:

But we care, please dont hate us mate, we really want to be your friend.
I want to stand at beno bridge all day long watch the sun set, awww, i really want that, would you allow me to join some day? I would apprisiate that.
Btw, if you dont care, go back to bridge and shut the fuck up thank you.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
But we care, please dont hate us mate, we really want to be your friend.
I want to stand at beno bridge all day long watch the sun set, awww, i really want that, would you allow me to join some day? I would apprisiate that.
Btw, if you dont care, go back to bridge and shut the fuck up thank you.

put the sunset were the sun dosent shines -> :kissit: tsc tsc the irony...
you cant see the sunset....but here..take a cookie now stfu ty

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
put the sunset were the sun dosent shines -> :kissit: tsc tsc the irony...
you cant see the sunset....but here..take a cookie now stfu ty

FC1402710763.JPG

Just for you! Looks like you need it. :(

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
nice zerg just now kinetic btw, you must be proud rofl, you and your 5fg camping beno bridge, respect m8 xD lmao

everyone please step aside so the leet egocentrics can pass

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
everyone please step aside so the leet egocentrics can pass

Another bridge camper i see xDD albion is full of them. Go run to arthur now maybe u can do some pve.

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
What do you think Iam doing window dragging while casting or smth? I run speed 6 kinda often and its an old laggy game so yes it looks like lag casting sometimes I guess.
However I can ensure u that Iam not window dragging atleast or some shit like that since I play full screen 24 / 7 ;o.
And no I don't have a bad connection and neither a bad computer and I haven't done a shit tbh so no I don't need to defend myself ;o.

So keep up the good zerging m8 ;).

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Chamie said:
What do you think Iam doing window dragging while casting or smth? I run speed 6 kinda often and its an old laggy game so yes it looks like lag casting sometimes I guess.
However I can ensure u that Iam not window dragging atleast or some shit like that since I play full screen 24 / 7 ;o.
And no I don't have a bad connection and neither a bad computer and I haven't done a shit tbh so no I don't need to defend myself ;o.

So keep up the good zerging m8 ;).

yeah well if your not it well seems you do, since it only happens during "mezz prime time".
If you really are not abusing im sorry but it seems so.
your werent the only in group doing that. But the fact is that some ppl afirmed they sometimes seem to lag ( on midgard only aparently ) and i know they dont in alb. That kind of "lag" i saw today would make the rest of the fight impossible to do, some of your group members laged so much they seemed to pass by our group.
yeah i zerg sometimes sorry for not being leet <bows> and all zzzz, you wont see me add on 1vs1 fight tho unless its a hibvsmid ofc.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
yeah well if your not it well seems you do, since it only happens during "mezz prime time".
If you really are not abusing im sorry but it seems so.
your werent the only in group doing that. But the fact is that some ppl afirmed they sometimes seem to lag ( on midgard only aparently ) and i know they dont in alb. That kind of "lag" i saw today would make the rest of the fight impossible to do, some of your group members laged so much they seemed to pass by our group.
yeah i zerg sometimes sorry for not being leet <bows> and all zzzz, you wont see me add on 1vs1 fight tho unless its a hibvsmid ofc.

As you are saying, it only happens on 'mezz prime time' as in on incoming?
Why is it so hard to understand that coming from mach5-6, doing a fullstop with /face will make your character lag ahead for others cause the game mechanics does not upgrade char locs fast enough?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
Another bridge camper i see xDD albion is full of them. Go run to arthur now maybe u can do some pve.

Are you denying you also camp bridges :confused: hmm if that is so i must be Virgin Mary:eek7:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
As you are saying, it only happens on 'mezz prime time' as in on incoming?
Why is it so hard to understand that coming from mach5-6, doing a fullstop with /face will make your character lag ahead for others cause the game mechanics does not upgrade char locs fast enough?

Simple Septina. Cause he was the only one to lag at start of fight... over and over. I know very well ppl lag on inc...shit everyone has a lagometer on inc.
After the mezz he wouldnt lag and during the several fights he didnt lag not one bit even with ( as some1 said) the alb zerg on tail.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Lomme said:
just ignore the leet kids :/

Thats why i left GW :) :drink: Anyways i never thought this post would get this long lol
if i knew dwarf´s user in FH i wouldnt have posted :eek: oh well

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Simple Septina. Cause he was the only one to lag at start of fight... over and over. I know very well ppl lag on inc...shit everyone has a lagometer on inc.
After the mezz he wouldnt lag and during the several fights he didnt lag not one bit even with ( as some1 said) the alb zerg on tail.

Maybe cause he's the only one doing /face on inc?!?!?!
Why would anyone else from our group insta face your grp on inc and not spread out to avoid being mezzed? O_O

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Maybe cause he's the only one doing /face on inc?!?!?!
Why would anyone else from our group insta face your grp on inc and not spread out to avoid being mezzed? O_O

1875 range > 1500 insta

altho i think no1 as high rr has he would have to use such techniques

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
1875 range > 1500 insta

altho i think no1 as high rr has he would have to use such techniques

Cause 100% of the fights start at peak range?

Gamah said:
Why not rightnow it instead of getting banned for it here?

Hej m8idiot <3

Gamah

Banned
Box4m said:
nice zerg just now kinetic btw, you must be proud rofl, you and your 5fg camping beno bridge, respect m8 xD lmao

Jesus christ, its like playing cs. Why don't you stop typing like an idiot?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Cause 100% of the fights start at peak range?

beats me...that dwarf came flying strait from oriens bridge so laggy last loc before mezz was almost on top of us flying and we were further then standart 1500 mezz range thats why its suspicious :m00:

Gamah said:
Originally Posted by Septina
Hej m8idiot <3

Hi there! Septina lag casted into my heart.

lol :)

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Listen newbie, get back ingame to your bridge and do what u enjoy, zerg.
We all know he aint doing the lagging on purpose, as we already said a few times, speed6 and instastop makes u lag away, if you are to stupid to realize that, too bad for you.

You say he only lag on inc, yes, thats when he have speed6, in the fights he doesnt, you understand?

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Dilandio you idiot stop lag casting abuse. Dont even try tro tell me you have bad conection.
Nice you see your Dwarf lag cast over almost 500 units

such hostility... get some rvr experience instead of instantly posting on forum.

it happens and has nothing to do with cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom