Dilandio abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
99% of lag casting complaints are just people casting when its laggy :)

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
I fail to see how windowdragging or whatever on inc would help you even the slightest when it comes to mezzing. 99% its probably just the server that doesn't cope.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
99% of lag casting complaints are just people casting when its laggy :)

or ppl trying to "fix" the chat window on inc :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Booomer is a good healer :< unfortunatly both of them are just cvnt buckets like Septina and co, if you've been on prydwen long enough you'll learn to deal with them.

And what does that make you? Atleast i'm not the one calling people cvnt buckets and such here. ^^
For some reason you seem to be quite upset with people of higher realm rank, i can ofcourse see why you'd whine on boom but if i remember correctly, we've had this discussion before and i THINK you actually appologised to me then.
But i guess you just enjoy flaming people on a forum to look cool or something. ^^
Really couldnt give a shit about your worthless flaming anyway.

I havent called people 'random newbs' 'zerging cocks' or the like in this thread, i've been trying to explain to the thread starter that 'lag casting' isnt any form of 3rd party abuse but i guess you just wanna keep this grudge of yours up and keep the flames going. XD

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Corran said:
Friday had a group roaming around everywhere looking for fair fights. Got a couple, but also mostly met 1) mid zerg, 2) the single high rr group and got consta adds (from one side or the other.)

There have been groups out, dont know if your refering to us with that Raids group comment as he ran with us (Mostly an excal group with people from Casuals etc in)

Besides, HW in Irvr is far from the best place to run looking for fg because everyone just zergs, and the groups that do roam (all 3 realms) will add 50%+ of the time because "everyone adds on us"

Edit: May have been thursday late afternoon.. cant remember if was when left work early or had day off :p

Well depends where you roam ofc if you get a fg and just roam around those zergy areas what do you expect? dock side of water is usally a lot of good fg vs fg fights on and also ruins and sometimes (when its not too zergy) it's also good along the coastline close to legionares and such..
So I can't agree with you on that there are always adding in irvr it depends on where you roam like mentioned and well there are some uber lame guilds who add on fights no matter where you fight but there's nothing to do about that..

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Boooooooooooomer, stop offending people by bringing their zerging skills into play. You play with a lot of people from Albion/Hib on the same Vent/IRC and use your ass jamming skills to x-realm zerg people yourself because you can't take one add.

Himse

FH is my second home
Manisch Depressiv said:
Boooooooooooomer, stop offending people by bringing their zerging skills into play. You play with a lot of people from Albion/Hib on the same Vent/IRC and use your ass jamming skills to x-realm zerg people yourself because you can't take one add.

you playing glaston or just rerolling a new sorc? :<

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Being in OZ means my lag in DAOC is all over the place, i expect many of these threads :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Why not rightnow it instead of getting banned for it here?

It is ok for randoms to accuse high rr fg-players of cheating etc, you should know that by now.

Dorimor1

Banned
Septina said:
And what does that make you? Atleast i'm not the one calling people cvnt buckets and such here. ^^
For some reason you seem to be quite upset with people of higher realm rank, i can ofcourse see why you'd whine on boom but if i remember correctly, we've had this discussion before and i THINK you actually appologised to me then.
But i guess you just enjoy flaming people on a forum to look cool or something. ^^
Really couldnt give a shit about your worthless flaming anyway.

I havent called people 'random newbs' 'zerging cocks' or the like in this thread, i've been trying to explain to the thread starter that 'lag casting' isnt any form of 3rd party abuse but i guess you just wanna keep this grudge of yours up and keep the flames going. XD

what do you mean 'people of higher realm ranks'?

I don't mind them, I just mind people like you.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
what do you mean 'people of higher realm ranks'?

I don't mind them, I just mind people like you.

Cause i've been acting like a 'elitist prick' or whatever you call it in this thread? :)
Trying to explain to the threadstarter whats really going on is lame and something only elitist bastards do? =)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Cause i've been acting like a 'elitist prick' or whatever you call it in this thread? :)
Trying to explain to the threadstarter whats really going on is lame and something only elitist bastards do? =)

Septina, did you make a movie with Manisch while he was in your guild? :O

Septina

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Septina, did you make a movie with Manisch while he was in your guild? :O

No, we only played 2 - 3 times then he sold again. :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Booomer is a good healer :< unfortunatly both of them are just cvnt buckets like Septina and co, if you've been on prydwen long enough you'll learn to deal with them.

Septina is a good player and nice guy.
Boomer is a good player and a nice guy.

However, With you not doing to much full group rvr and doing thidranki most of the time, You probably wouldn't be able to understand that you will get ghosts on inc whilst casting.

Live with it.

Also, I dont remember you being on prydwen that long or am i missing something ?

Dorimor1

Banned
Infanity said:
Septina is a good player and nice guy.
Boomer is a good player and a nice guy.

However, With you not doing to much full group rvr and doing thidranki most of the time, You probably wouldn't be able to understand that you will get ghosts on inc whilst casting.

Live with it.

Also, I dont remember you being on prydwen that long or am i missing something ?

Hi e-stalker.

Go away please.

Ps. I never said he lag casted, not reading the thread ftw!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Hi e-stalker.

Go away please.

Ps. I never said he lag casted, not reading the thread ftw!

Hi C-lueless.

Go away please.

Ps. If you scroll back a few pages your telling Kinetix he should right now it, Not reading the thread ftw!

Dorimor1

Banned
Infanity said:
Hi C-lueless.

Go away please.

Ps. If you scroll back a few pages your telling Kinetix he should right now it, Not reading the thread ftw!

Lmao, you're the clueless one, these are the posts I have made in the thread.

'Its old :<

Kinetic, do you actually have any proof of this? No use posting here mate'

-

'Booomer is a good healer :< unfortunatly both of them are just cvnt buckets like Septina and co, if you've been on prydwen long enough you'll learn to deal with them.'

-

'what do you mean 'people of higher realm ranks'?

I don't mind them, I just mind people like you.'

-

'Hi e-stalker.

Go away please.

Ps. I never said he lag casted, not reading the thread ftw!'

The first post is basically saying that he probably has no proof, so even if it was true it would be worthless.

Dorimor's Conclusion - you are truly a fucking idiot. Just give it up xD

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Lmao, you're the clueless one, these are the posts I have made in the thread.

'Its old :<

Kinetic, do you actually have any proof of this? No use posting here mate'

-

'Booomer is a good healer :< unfortunatly both of them are just cvnt buckets like Septina and co, if you've been on prydwen long enough you'll learn to deal with them.'

-

'what do you mean 'people of higher realm ranks'?

I don't mind them, I just mind people like you.'

-

'Hi e-stalker.

Go away please.

Ps. I never said he lag casted, not reading the thread ftw!'

The first post is basically saying that he probably has no proof, so even if it was true it would be worthless.

Dorimor's Conclusion - you are truly a fucking idiot. Just give it up xD

Dorimor's conclusion! Oh noes mate.

Your conclusion is based on your experience in thidranki ? Roxing all the blue cons with rogs on :( ?

You just critisize people who actually play REAL rvr, People who are more fans of FG fights. Yet your little pea head doesn't let you understand that there is more views than one on RvR so you jump on the "OH NOES SEPTINA IS A **** LOLZ AS HE WANTS TO FIGHT FGS" and so on.

Stick with thidranki mate, I'm sure its best for you.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Septina...mate...really simple again. Just because some1 isnt using 3rd party programs dosent mean he isnt cheating. yeah sure you want to lag cast well just run WMP with a movie and 2 daoc accounts at same time. Or yes rearange chat window lol or well you could install Netlimiter or some other prog i wouldnt give a crap, the point he lag casted over and over on mezz time (only).

Some1 that lags that much on mezz wouldnt be hable to do anything during a fight.

And i wouldnt care if you or anyone in this game were RR99, if you or anyone here in this forum wants to be a Elitist prick let them be, just dont tell me lag casting is a illusion and everyone is a fecking saint.

And dorimor mate i dont need proof cause acording to Goa (lag casting) is working as intended :s so its "not cheating". But the fact is you do, everyone at that bridge saw that...hell if you had a red cloack i would have confused you with superman flying that long

Septina

Part of the furniture
And lagging his own client to shit helps him mezz how? Oo

Dorimor1

Banned
Infanity said:
Dorimor's conclusion! Oh noes mate.

Your conclusion is based on your experience in thidranki ? Roxing all the blue cons with rogs on :( ?

You just critisize people who actually play REAL rvr, People who are more fans of FG fights. Yet your little pea head doesn't let you understand that there is more views than one on RvR so you jump on the "OH NOES SEPTINA IS A **** LOLZ AS HE WANTS TO FIGHT FGS" and so on.

Stick with thidranki mate, I'm sure its best for you.

Again you use the Thidranki insult, probably because your arguement is so weak you have to resort to something like that, its utter pathetic, it really is. I do not critisize people who play 'real' rvr, where the hell did you get that idea from? I play 'real' RvR myself, hence why I have a rr5 enchanter in my sig that you have failed to notice. Thidranki is not best for me, I play 'real' rvr and thidranki on both the same terms, its probably because I've got a title in thid you judge me. I actually love FG fights and have had alot the past couple of weeks, thats not the reason why I think Septina is an idiot, I really can't be bothered to explain that to you though, so please give it up.

And less e-stalking

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Netcode said:
So lagging is a cheat then? i dont understand this,

you dont undertand cause you dont want to understand.:twak:

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get it. I can only see other people fly on my screen. When I try it myself I get falling damage. :(

Loch, where are you?!? I need instructions!!

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
you dont undertand cause you dont want to understand.:twak:

Or u just sitting there and talking bullshit? Like all other ppl have said if there's something that looks weird just use rightnow, not so hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom