Diet/Exercise based people.. [Need help etc]

Mephz

Banned
Losing weight is pretty easy. Just prevent eating 1 thing: Glucose.

Glucose is known under various names on ingredient lists:
Sugar (= saccharose)
Sucrose (= saccharose)
Saccharose (= glucose + fructose)
Glucose (obviously)
Glucose syrup (syruppy form of glucose)
Fructose-glucose syrup (mix of glucose and fructose syrup)

Possibly some others aswell.
Prevent eating them, and start eating a lot of whole wheat bread, and other whole grain products where you'd normally eat the white variant.
First day or two might be tough due to your body being used to the sugar, but that'll pass.

The pounds will fly off... and healthily! :)
Actually most types of Fructose is found in fruit ( Bananas’ etc) is low GI, a lot lower gi then grain bread because it has to travel to the liver first, so telling people to avoid it is pretty idiotic. You don’t avoid fruit in a diet but it is ideal to avoid it for a while if you’re doing cardo, its best to have fruit pre workout only. Because you’re relying on liver glycogen constantly being replenished by the body, this will result in fat loss.

But you really need to a multi-vitamin also.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i started to put a bit of weight back on because of working long days and not being able to do my x training due to being knackered and i got really obcessed with my weight and then B2 was like ffs eat something will you you were happier when you were a chubba! so i did lol i ate and stopped weighing myself and pulled myself together, im still size 10 so its not like i need to loose any more tbh!

do not become obcessed or panicky when you gain a bit of weight, you lost it once you can loose it again, i hate people who are ruled by their weight and to my horror i was becoming one of them because the weathers gotten colder so im not out walking as much and t'aint weather for salad! just stay healthy and don't worry if you put a bit back on your body is a natural weight and it will want to stabalize at that weight as long as you eat well and exercise enough your fine, dont panic!

and have the occasional treat because from experience ive learnt that being hungry/craving something and denying yourself it makes you crabby/depressed as hell!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Actually most types of Fructose is found in fruit ( Bananas’ etc) is low GI, a lot lower gi then grain bread because it has to travel to the liver first, so telling people to avoid it is pretty idiotic. You don’t avoid fruit in a diet but it is ideal to avoid it for a while if you’re doing cardo, its best to have fruit pre workout only. Because you’re relying on liver glycogen constantly being replenished by the body, this will result in fat loss.

But you really need to a multi-vitamin also.

Hey smartypants... That's exactly why I said glucose. Glucose ain't fructose....

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
and drink alot of skimmed milk, calcium binds fat in the colen so it cannot be absorbed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom