Did my eyes decive me?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Alhanna said:
And then you both healed and attacked Albion's who were inc to look at the Keep. The point is, is at the point he was attacked by guards you should have attacked him. As I see it you get RP's for a player and not guards?? OR as you see him as a decent player and helped get the guards off of him both heal up wait and then fight each other. Seems to me that conincidence or no the result in the end was you two helping each other vs albions. Yes this is a shit state of affairs with AC raids and just as bad when ML raids on and no one leaves to defend the realm but your just making it worse buy doing what you did.

I am starting to wonder why I still play this game.

why would he treat guards any different from a player? I mean, guards represent the albion defense. Bradlex the mid offensive and Raven the hib offensive. Bradlex choose to attack the alb defense insteed of the hib offensive, I mean do you think Raven would come here to whine if Bradlex went straight for him? No, even so;s ay they need to cooperate to survive, how is this really in any way different to roleplaying stories? If you wanna go there I mean, loads of time in history and in fiction have lesser forces merged to take on a bigger force... dont see anything wrong with this.

amusing part is how you put energy at posting this here

on a side note, its even more amusing I cba to reply.. but anywho..

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
From mids taking, eras, hurb/bold/berk probably we saw probably around 8 albs in total that came to defend those keps lol. Was maybe 3 at hurb, 2 at bold, and 3 at berk and the entire realm of albion just camps inside beno lol. How boring.

Really sitting inside a keep for the entire day has gota suck tbh lol.

Ah so thats why you logged into alb and then had the discussion about us having OP casters, and then logged......

Doing some recky where ya.........

Checking out where our forces where before you decided where you wanted to attck.......

good for you matey, but it dont help matters:flame:

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
why would he treat guards any different from a player? I mean, guards represent the albion defense. Bradlex the mid offensive and Raven the hib offensive. Bradlex choose to attack the alb defense insteed of the hib offensive, I mean do you think Raven would come here to whine if Bradlex went straight for him? No, even so;s ay they need to cooperate to survive, how is this really in any way different to roleplaying stories? If you wanna go there I mean, loads of time in history and in fiction have lesser forces merged to take on a bigger force... dont see anything wrong with this.

amusing part is how you put energy at posting this here

on a side note, its even more amusing I cba to reply.. but anywho..

hmm mid offensive? hib offensive? alb Defensive?
just say why i touch my friend for some rps and get over it
telling crap wont convince anyone xD
nice try though , was well-put somehow xD

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Vladamir said:
For added cjootness :D

i thought so too, but saw all the cat pictures as a whole i noticed alot of spelling errors and decided to conclude that he was french ;<

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
Ah so thats why you logged into alb and then had the discussion about us having OP casters, and then logged......

Doing some recky where ya.........

Checking out where our forces where before you decided where you wanted to attck.......

good for you matey, but it dont help matters:flame:

lol when i had loged from mid i hadn't played mid for about hour or more already, and when i loged from alb i didn't log back in either. Was just a discussion.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
.... how is this really in any way different to roleplaying stories? If you wanna go there I mean, loads of time in history and in fiction have lesser forces merged to take on a bigger force... dont see anything wrong with this.

ROLEPLAYER!! :)

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Same as for Hibs/Mids who have to put up with lameness of Albs who do it but now it happening to you the situation is lame yet it all been caused by Horner and his fellow buddies who over the months infact over a year has been doing.

Now Situation is like it is it will no doubt carry on until people like Horner and co realise that what they do is affecting you realm but as everyone who knows Horner will see it as a compliment that he has turned this server into the lameness as it is.

He you Realm mate talk to him lol and ask him why he grief plays like he does goodluck on that hee hee but in mean time Alb will keep getting hit so useless you whining on here Kinetix whine to Horner or Goa as it seems they also agree that what is going on is good for the game.

Soulja

dam u are so full off bullshit i cant belive u can stand straight

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
whinersmincer said:
dam u are so full off bullshit i cant belive u can stand straight

Please pick holes in my comments Whingeymincer ??????

Let us know where the Bullshit as you put it are there enlighten everyone please.

Oh you probably know you statement will be bullshit.

Soulja

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
I Don't think so only in YOU Eyes it looks bad but then again with Albs such as Horner in you realm with the morales of snake then you only having payback for Him and AC crew are doing in Ruining this Cluster.

I DON'T See them Defending you Relics So Really look to you Own realm before trying to punish others.

Soulja
and other realms don't have a banshee that bug abuses all the time ?????

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
thergador said:
and other realms don't have a banshee that bug abuses all the time ?????

How exactly? Last time i checked it whas fixed.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
From mids taking, eras, hurb/bold/berk probably we saw probably around 8 albs in total that came to defend those keps lol. Was maybe 3 at hurb, 2 at bold, and 3 at berk and the entire realm of albion just camps inside beno lol. How boring.

Really sitting inside a keep for the entire day has gota suck tbh lol.

well if there was only 8 albs bothered to come dont that tell you something?

oh and did you get nice rp's from the PvE keep takes as the 8 albs cant have give you many

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
thergador said:
well if there was only 8 albs bothered to come dont that tell you something?

oh and did you get nice rp's from the PvE keep takes as the 8 albs cant have give you many

Yes it tells you that 70albs decide to stay in Beno for the whole of sunday. Mebbe try to make a group or 2 and get some strategy goin to get some towers back and rvr some. But then again, i guess catapulting Beno bridge for 12 hours is more fun!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well this is comical thread, but what happened has always happened all over in all types of rvr.

1vs1, Dont add even if it 2 opposing people.
1vs2, Add on the duo to help the solo person even if they off the other realm
8vs8, dont add
8vs8 and fg adding - add on the group that add into fight
RvR - if a keep under attack your realm attacks a seperate keep in that realm.

etc etc

If you earn respect you get treated with it. Just because they the 'enemy' you dont have to kill it. Certain people never got attacked by me and in return they didnt attack me. Nothing unfair about this, just like teaming up against the enemy doesnt make things unfair (times of war always makes allies between those that hate each other if it benefits them)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
How exactly? Last time i checked it whas fixed.
not all 3 axes are m8 stand above and fire though floors i dont seem fixed too me

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Yes it tells you that 70albs decide to stay in Beno for the whole of sunday. Mebbe try to make a group or 2 and get some strategy goin to get some towers back and rvr some. But then again, i guess catapulting Beno bridge for 12 hours is more fun!
no tells me that 100+ albs cba to rvr and came on ml rush then went rvring at16:00 :)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
oh btw i just did an anagram for the new realm
A RAID BUG REMIND, HI

not 100% english but its as good as 90% of the things typed on daoc FH

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
thergador said:
not all 3 axes are m8 stand above and fire though floors i dont seem fixed too me

Yah more classes have that problem. Nothing specific for banshee's about that.

thergador said:
no tells me that 100+ albs cba to rvr and came on ml rush then went rvring at16:00 :)

Ohh well, so you got enough to defend beno, +100 albs who where comming on a l8r stage. Recon the 100 pve albs all where hiding inside beno aswell then?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Yah more classes have that problem. Nothing specific for banshee's about that.

what other class can fire with out los and 2/3 shot fully templated toons notice the toons as its AOE

Tuthmes said:
Ohh well, so you got enough to defend beno, +100 albs who where comming on a l8r stage. Recon the 100 pve albs all where hiding inside beno aswell then?

i took a brake for about 16:00 till 19:00 but at hurb and ren i think there was a good 60 plus albs was around that area at about 7 till9 then they moved up towards bold

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom