Did my eyes decive me?

cmr

Banned
Kagato said:
It is lame yes, though I think theres far far worse things to get worked up about in modern RvR then that so I wouldn't let it get to you dear.

you cheer when albs alarm clock the relics every single time

but its lame when 2 players dont kill each other once ?

were you dropped on the head as a baby ? or did you mutate from ape form

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:

I cheer because I think the enemy deserve what they got.

I also said theres far worse things that are even more lame, I did not say ac raids were not one of them.

As for the insult, that needless bit of drivel pretty much proves your own mentality so you werent really even worthy of this answer tbh, so consider yourself blessed.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
lol bitter? hell no! i just cant stop laughing when mids and hibs loose a hole morning and afternoon and a night to loose it to albs after a few hours. You must really have fun bashing doors lol

You ever think there's more to a rvr event than getting relics?

Half the time people in mid say to leave alb relics, and lets just pwn some alb keeps. Think if we were so so so serious about gettng relics, beno would be the first target as it's key to everything else. Mids just wanted to giv albs a little thumping. And towards the end of the night entire mid BG camped inside beno t3 farming albs as soon as they got close. Was fun night.:england:

pip

Banned
Also we need to take all the alb keeps so horner krapo have got something to do in the night:p we all win in a way? them pricks can take keeps when nobody is about and feel a great acheivement:p therfore keeping the scum out of Mid Hib?

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
Make a picture or fraps it and report x-realming! Or u not smart enough to do that?

RvR zone meens you can attack any structure you wants (that ofcoz isnt owned by your own realm), so who ever who wants to "knock" on a door is free to do so, who ever stands besides him/her. How ever, you arent FORCED to attack every member you see from any of the other realms... If so, I dont wants hear another word about adding... Coz then the case is, you can allways say that if you can see it, its a leagal target to attack.

How do you wants it?

Alhanna said:
Or did I see Ravenbourne and Bradlex in Hurbury working together on Albion door? I know with lower population that we have more and more clusters but it looks like Mids and Hibs have indeed clustered themselves!

Yes we have, what you gonna do about it. :rolleyes:

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
cmr said:

What is your problem ?
all this rudeness and personal insults , where u bullied as a child or no friends or parents not loving u ? must be something

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:
Hmm want me to take that double edged sword off ya there before ya end up selfowning yourself ? :)

ahahah good one :) was cought .p

let me refrase it...

Keep bashing doors, have fun! :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
You ever think there's more to a rvr event than getting relics?

Half the time people in mid say to leave alb relics, and lets just pwn some alb keeps. Think if we were so so so serious about gettng relics, beno would be the first target as it's key to everything else. Mids just wanted to giv albs a little thumping. And towards the end of the night entire mid BG camped inside beno t3 farming albs as soon as they got close. Was fun night.:england:

Maybe Brad, well if you have fun doing that just do it :p i just found amuzing that everyone was bitching about non fg vs fg fights and then go ruin rvr completly.
What does happen in these situations is that most of albs dont go rvr cause they cba to have no port to were the rvr action. So you might find 1....maybe 2 fgs runing around and rest is Pugs.
Well if you think its fun to run around with opted fgs killing pugs lol i guess we found the origin of the problem

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
If you are solo bashing on a keep/tower, does that counts as pve, and if so does the rvr rules applye to the situation.

Player A hits keep/tower =PvE
Player B takes a peek and get guard aggro (solo is it still PvE) =PvE
So if both are in PvE, then how can RvR rules say its wrong.

I don't say it has to be this way, only trying to get the brain working around a silly thing.

Also where in the rules does it say that you have to attac char from another realm, show me that rule and I we can all start reporting every soloer that doesn't attack fg running around. Don't forget that if RvR rules are to be imposed on every situation, fg running that does nothing but farm RP and doesn't go for towers or keeps as they get close to see them, they to should be reported for not playing the game as intended.
RP is a bonus you get for fighting for youre realm when in war taking keeps/towers, running fg vs fg is not the endgame. Ofc thats is if we are to impose endgame rules on everything.

After all if two or more gank soloers we get whine thread from either the poor soloer or one whine calling out that someone added, still ok according to rvr rules. If two or more from opposite realm help in same maners it's not a wine about add or the poor soloer beeing ganked, but the soloer whining about xrealming.

HEHE look there now another 20min has passed at work. wonder what thread I'm going to post in next. :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Maybe Brad, well if you have fun doing that just do it :p i just found amuzing that everyone was bitching about non fg vs fg fights and then go ruin rvr completly.
What does happen in these situations is that most of albs dont go rvr cause they cba to have no port to were the rvr action. So you might find 1....maybe 2 fgs runing around and rest is Pugs.
Well if you think its fun to run around with opted fgs killing pugs lol i guess we found the origin of the problem

Same as for Hibs/Mids who have to put up with lameness of Albs who do it but now it happening to you the situation is lame yet it all been caused by Horner and his fellow buddies who over the months infact over a year has been doing.

Now Situation is like it is it will no doubt carry on until people like Horner and co realise that what they do is affecting you realm but as everyone who knows Horner will see it as a compliment that he has turned this server into the lameness as it is.

He you Realm mate talk to him lol and ask him why he grief plays like he does goodluck on that hee hee but in mean time Alb will keep getting hit so useless you whining on here Kinetix whine to Horner or Goa as it seems they also agree that what is going on is good for the game.

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
Now Situation is like it is it will no doubt carry on until people like Horner and co realise that what they do is affecting you realm but as everyone who knows Horner will see it as a compliment that he has turned this server into the lameness as it is.

Soulja

ahahahahhahahhahha omg! ahahahahahahahaha
This is...ahahahahhahahhah
The most amusing thing i´ve heard since pip said he played a hard class! ahhahah..ahah....ah

No seriously mate...horner changing and giving a feck about situations? I think you need to call teh pink squad your living on a dream world!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
looking good :)

bring it on !

From mids taking, eras, hurb/bold/berk probably we saw probably around 8 albs in total that came to defend those keps lol. Was maybe 3 at hurb, 2 at bold, and 3 at berk and the entire realm of albion just camps inside beno lol. How boring.

Really sitting inside a keep for the entire day has gota suck tbh lol.

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
From mids taking, eras, hurb/bold/berk probably we saw probably around 8 albs in total that came to defend those keps lol. Was maybe 3 at hurb, 2 at bold, and 3 at berk and the entire realm of albion just camps inside beno lol. How boring.

They are used to it brad they take a tower stay inside 5 houers waiting for inc same thing in beno now sitting and waiting

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:

Let them sit in there and play with their dolls :>

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
brad said:

I feel somehow addressed as I play Albion and what can I say, I wasn't there, I was PvE'ing most of the weekend, so make it entire realm of Albion - 1 nr better - 100 for the ML 1-10 rush BG.

And if I'd be there I wouldn't give a shit about you wanting me to go to a specific keep as it's me who plays the game.

Idiot?

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
I feel somehow addressed as I play Albion and what can I say, I wasn't there, I was PvE'ing most of the weekend, so make it entire realm of Albion - 1 nr better - 100 for the ML 1-10 rush BG.

And if I'd be there I wouldn't give a shit about you wanting me to go to a specific keep as it's me who plays the game.

Idiot?

figure of speech eh ?

the point of mentioning the entire realm of albion inside a keep doesnt exacly mean every single alb is located there. in this case i believe he meant the ones who are interested in rvr.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Palekick said:
figure of speech eh ?

the point of mentioning the entire realm of albion inside a keep doesnt exacly mean every single alb is located there. in this case i believe he meant the ones who are interested in rvr.

So what? I made a point after, read up.

And the prolly worst thing you can do while _defending_ in lower numbers is to split and then to attack. But hey, I think I am wasting my time here.

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
ya u are.

although i always thought the point in attackin a realm is to devide the enemy forces so things are more "manageable".

wether or not ur interested in defending or prefer to pve is ur choice however, so yes ur wasting ur time here since u prefer to be engaged in pve-affairs.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Palekick said:
ya u are.

although i always thought the point in attackin a realm is to devide the enemy forces so things are more "manageable".

wether or not ur interested in defending or prefer to pve is ur choice however, so yes ur wasting ur time here since u prefer to be engaged in pve-affairs.

Yeah, PvE for life.

Idiot.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
ahahahahhahahhahha omg! ahahahahahahahaha
This is...ahahahahhahahhah
The most amusing thing i´ve heard since pip said he played a hard class! ahhahah..ahah....ah

No seriously mate...horner changing and giving a feck about situations? I think you need to call teh pink squad your living on a dream world!

Knew you laugh but then again you have Horner as a Symbol for Alb mentality so laughter is only what to be expected. :fluffle:

Soulja

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Yeah, PvE for life.

Idiot.

Ah makes me laugh when use that insult, as the only person that looks stupid is you my friend.

Go ebay some more accounts, and then chat more shit about how you let a girl borrow your account for sex. Haha what kind of person would do that.:sex:

But then again it is you.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
back to the original post - as long as they weren't arranging it beforehand there's no rule saying that you _have_ to attack an enemy.

If it started happening regularly though you'd have to get a bit suspicious that things are being organised (which would be cross-realming and teh bad).

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
Knew you laugh but then again you have Horner as a Symbol for Alb mentality so laughter is only what to be expected. :fluffle:

Soulja

eheh well i dont care about horner or anyone else tbh :p i play the way i want and wish that everyone plays the way they want, not my place to tell how to have fun.

What i have to say is that the current rvr situation is not fun for anyone imho :p like some1 said albs trenched in beno and mids bashing doors lol really funny :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom