Did my eyes decive me?

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Or did I see Ravenbourne and Bradlex in Hurbury working together on Albion door? I know with lower population that we have more and more clusters but it looks like Mids and Hibs have indeed clustered themselves!

Everz

FH is my second home
Alhanna said:
Or did I see Ravenbourne and Bradlex in Hurbury working together on Albion door? I know with lower population that we have more and more clusters but it looks like Mids and Hibs have indeed clustered themselves!
o noes, better call the SOTG hotline now.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Alhanna said:
Make a picture or fraps it and report x-realming! Or u not smart enough to do that?

pip

Banned
Well mate thats what this game is coming to:( all hating Albs but it is wrong, cause there is only a handful of albs causing all this shit and mythic ofc doing feek all about it?:wanker:

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
Make a picture or fraps it and report x-realming! Or u not smart enough to do that?

How about Fuck you Chevo?

Enjoy the realm Mids and Hibs ill do someone better than this Neske.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Go alarmclock the relics again and ask yourself why people do shit like this. :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, i solo'ed hurb tower t4, and raven i guess took t3.I melled' hurb door to 90% and rven probbaly guess what was happening at hurb, climbed over and got guard aggro.

I then saw raven helped him kill the aggro and then albs tried to kill us. Who cares i known raven as a decent soloer for the last 2 years and a guy i respect. If i see him in trouble in the same area im gonna help him.

I never told him to come hurb, i havent even spoken to him on fh or msn or vent. It was just conincidence that we were both there.:england:

pip

Banned
And if brad says that i stand by him:) that dude is straight as a arrow? whats wrong with showing each other respec?

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Haha, i solo'ed hurb tower t4, and raven i guess took t3.I melled' hurb door to 90% and rven probbaly guess what was happening at hurb, climbed over and got guard aggro.

I then saw raven helped him kill the aggro and then albs tried to kill us. Who cares i known raven as a decent soloer for the last 2 years and a guy i respect. If i see him in trouble in the same area im gonna help him.

I never told him to come hurb, i havent even spoken to him on fh or msn or vent. It was just conincidence that we were both there.:england:

And then you both healed and attacked Albion's who were inc to look at the Keep. The point is, is at the point he was attacked by guards you should have attacked him. As I see it you get RP's for a player and not guards?? OR as you see him as a decent player and helped get the guards off of him both heal up wait and then fight each other. Seems to me that conincidence or no the result in the end was you two helping each other vs albions. Yes this is a shit state of affairs with AC raids and just as bad when ML raids on and no one leaves to defend the realm but your just making it worse buy doing what you did.

I am starting to wonder why I still play this game.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i took hurb tower then wondered why the keep was in flame so climbed in to see, not going to kill brad when he is trying to hurt albs so helped each other out.

cry more newbs etc

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Alhanna said:
And then you both healed and attacked Albion's who were inc to look at the Keep. The point is, is at the point he was attacked by guards you should have attacked him. As I see it you get RP's for a player and not guards?? OR as you see him as a decent player and helped get the guards off of him both heal up wait and then fight each other. Seems to me that conincidence or no the result in the end was you two helping each other vs albions. Yes this is a shit state of affairs with AC raids and just as bad when ML raids on and no one leaves to defend the realm but your just making it worse buy doing what you did.

please show me the "red its dead" rule...

if its alb its dead

pip

Banned
Alhanna said:

I seen Sacre in the shit once:( you no what i backed him up, you no why? cause that guy is such a good honourable player i thought he deserve it with 5 hitting on him? sometimes you see picture all wrong:( and 2+2=5 but if you was there from the start 2+2=4? you no what i mean?

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
please show me the "red its dead" rule...

if its alb its dead

You think your all whiter than white. Command respect blah blah. Your no better than the pricks that do the AC raids. Take your relics, take our relics, take the game and shove it. What I saw makes me wanna :puke:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
-1 alb then?

a small victory

(i couldnt give a shit about respect, i have the respect and give the respect of the few players left on this cluster with some balls, the rest of you can fuck off tbh :))

i pay my subs, most people who knows me thinks i am a nice guy irl too so its a win win situation

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Alhanna said:

I Don't think so only in YOU Eyes it looks bad but then again with Albs such as Horner in you realm with the morales of snake then you only having payback for Him and AC crew are doing in Ruining this Cluster.

I DON'T See them Defending you Relics So Really look to you Own realm before trying to punish others.

Soulja

Septina

Part of the furniture
Alhanna said:
You think your all whiter than white. Command respect blah blah. Your no better than the pricks that do the AC raids. Take your relics, take our relics, take the game and shove it. What I saw makes me wanna :puke:

Awwwwww, have a cookie. :(

cookie.b.jpg

Oops. :(

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
i pay my subs, most people who knows me thinks i am a nice guy irl too so its a win win situation[/QUOTE]

LOL

Sure your a nice guy. And i bet if you met the other nice guys in real life your all sit down in a pub somewhere and talk about the game until 2am in the morning boosting each others ego's and come 4am wanking each other out of mutual respect in a hotel room somewhere in that great county called England.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
I Don't think so only in YOU Eyes it looks bad but then again with Albs such as Horner in you realm with the morales of snake then you only having payback for Him and AC crew are doing in Ruining this Cluster.

I DON'T See them Defending you Relics So Really look to you Own realm before trying to punish others.

Soulja

All realms have there bad apples.

If I could kill horner in game id have ago.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Alhanna said:
How about Fuck you Chevo?

Enjoy the realm Mids and Hibs ill do someone better than this Neske.
I gave u some advice. So less QQ next time when they rape the shit out of you!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
regardless of some albs whine, i will not attack mids if there are albs about (except a handfull of decent players) you lot are the scum of the game, you have proved you cant do anything prime time, you constantly fail to try and stop the AC'ers. you deserve to be farmed until you fuck off back to pve where you belong.

if you can show me where in the precious sotg (or whatever wank you newbs live by) it says i am not following the rules, then i will gladly ignore it

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Alhanna said:

Fuck off you whining scrote.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Well dosent matter if they help eachother and take albs relics, albs will just AC them back. At least they can still get proffit of them from lets say 23:00 to 5am lol

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Kinetix said:
Well dosent matter if they help eachother and take albs relics, albs will just AC them back. At least they can still get proffit of them from lets say 23:00 to 5am lol
we expect nothing different these days, you just don't have the ability prime time, a shame really

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Isn't this a roleplaying game?
They can roleplay and team up against a mutual enemy as much as they like. I've done that several times myself.
Brad said he didn't communicate with Raven in any way, so they didn't really do anything wrong, did they?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:

You up early Kinetix it before midnight thought you set alarm for 1-2 in morning must have some homework to clear up 1st have you :fluffle:

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom