Did my eyes decive me?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
Isn't this a roleplaying game?
They can roleplay and team up against a mutual enemy as much as they like. I've done that several times myself.
Brad said he didn't communicate with Raven in any way, so they didn't really do anything wrong, did they?

Think his just annoyed that he got pwned by me and raven lol. I reckon we must of killed a fg of albs between us during those 5-10 mins or so, was good fun :p

RR 10 warrior and RR9 hero owns all albs. :england:

And em what do these kids say these days QQ more alhanna.

And kinetix who cares what you do lol, if your so bitter about albs getting pwned then i pitty you lol. :m00:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Alhanna said:
You think your all whiter than white. Command respect blah blah. Your no better than the pricks that do the AC raids. Take your relics, take our relics, take the game and shove it. What I saw makes me wanna :puke:

People who seek attention for being good boys and girls telling on the bad boys and girls and making sure everyone else knows ... make me wanna :puke:

If you want to been a do gooder rightnow it ... otherwise get lost , or did you just post because you tried to kill both and failed miserably ? ;)

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Think his just annoyed that he got pwned by me and raven lol. I reckon we must of killed a fg of albs between us during those 5-10 mins or so, was good fun :p

And kinetix who cares what you do lol, if your so bitter about albs getting pwned then i pitty you lol. :m00:

For the record you didn't kill me.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to been a do gooder rightnow it ... otherwise get lost , or did you just post because you tried to kill both and failed miserably ? ;)[/QUOTE]

I am sorry I do not understand Spanglish. Help me out!

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Worry not my band of merry men and women, i've decided to grace this 'thread' with a response. I declare that there is one word that can describe threads such as these!

"Special"

Interpret it how you will.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Alhanna said:
I said ...

If you want to been a do gooder rightnow it ... otherwise get lost , or did you just post because you tried to kill both and failed miserably ? ;)

Then you said

I am sorry I do not understand Spanglish. Help me out !

Oh dear ... someone forgot how to quote :(

What is it that i said that you didnt understand exactly ?

Borderline selfownage thread tbh :twak:

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Alhanna said:
I am sorry I do not understand Spanglish. Help me out!

Well theres nothing really hard to understand here really tbh. Maybe you shouldn't skip so many English lessons?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
how are you albs liking pvp tonight btw? having as much fun as me?

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
how are you albs liking pvp tonight btw? having as much fun as me?
They'll be quite happy tbh :p
They'll get 12500rp for the 5keeps +some rp for the towers.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
regardless of some albs whine, i will not attack mids if there are albs about (except a handfull of decent players) you lot are the scum of the game, you have proved you cant do anything prime time, you constantly fail to try and stop the AC'ers. you deserve to be farmed until you fuck off back to pve where you belong.

if you can show me where in the precious sotg (or whatever wank you newbs live by) it says i am not following the rules, then i will gladly ignore it

You sound like you're full of ale you silly tool :drink:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Alhanna said:
And then you both healed and attacked Albion's who were inc to look at the Keep. The point is, is at the point he was attacked by guards you should have attacked him. As I see it you get RP's for a player and not guards?? OR as you see him as a decent player and helped get the guards off of him both heal up wait and then fight each other. Seems to me that conincidence or no the result in the end was you two helping each other vs albions. Yes this is a shit state of affairs with AC raids and just as bad when ML raids on and no one leaves to defend the realm but your just making it worse buy doing what you did.

Think about it: If they had started fighting each other when the guards were on them they would both have died to either each other or the guards. Bradlex knew that if he killed Raven the guards would agro him.

As they both pointed out they made plenty of rp killing the albs inc. There are plenty of situations where 1 realm conciously (or not) helps another.

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
pip said:
I seen Sacre in the shit once:( you no what i backed him up, you no why? cause that guy is such a good honourable player i thought he deserve it with 5 hitting on him? sometimes you see picture all wrong:( and 2+2=5 but if you was there from the start 2+2=4? you no what i mean?

That is so true! Big respect for him tbh :worthy:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
you do know that it isnt technically forced upon you to "KILL" your enemy's.

Ok its not seen as morally right but you dont have to kill the enemy else we would see lvl 1 luri zerg trying to kill horner all the time.

SOOO got to try that :D

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
rofl... I'm in Awarkle! :D...

All on the tall guy looking like an idiot!! >.<

censi

Can't get enough of FH
doesnt say in the rulebook you have to play like a cock.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
regardless of some albs whine, i will not attack mids if there are albs about (except a handfull of decent players) you lot are the scum of the game, you have proved you cant do anything prime time, you constantly fail to try and stop the AC'ers. you deserve to be farmed until you fuck off back to pve where you belong.

if you can show me where in the precious sotg (or whatever wank you newbs live by) it says i am not following the rules, then i will gladly ignore it

Damn, one of the best posts in a long time!:)
More powwa to ya and Brad!:)

And to the Whining Albs, get a clue mates, you cant force people to take specific actions ingame, just because you want to. Bad actions has bad repercussions. If you do something bad against someone you will get them mad, and they will do what ever they can to get you back.

In the end, a few specific Albs have probably very directly, through their way of exploiting the SotG and FH, cost our english server a 30-40% loss in rvr population. And when the end result rears its ugly face, they get whiney! Now thats just plain stupid.

Until Albion as a realm, understand that there are people behind the keyboards, and that they have feelings and reactions, to what goes on in the game, Im pretty sure Albion will be the main target for Mids and Hibs.

I for one help any Hib out as much as I can when his target is an Alb. Be it siege or player.

/Charmangle

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:

lol bitter? hell no! i just cant stop laughing when mids and hibs loose a hole morning and afternoon and a night to loose it to albs after a few hours. You must really have fun bashing doors lol

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Kinetix said:
lol bitter? hell no! i just cant stop laughing when mids and hibs loose a hole morning and afternoon and a night to loose it to albs after a few hours. You must really have fun bashing doors lol

lol ............................... Oh w8 ................................ No :rolleyes:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
people are allowed not to attack oponents when they choose so.

people are not obliged to help realmates when they choose so.

move on.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:

lol who cares what you think :p stop showing around like you actually were something important or that any1 cares wtf you say :p
I keep saying the same, have fun bashing doors and ill have fun bashing mids and hibs

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Muylaetrix said:
people are allowed not to attack oponents when they choose so.

people are not obliged to help realmates when they choose so.

move on.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Kinetix said:
lol who cares what you think .....

I keep saying the same .....

Hmm want me to take that double edged sword off ya there before ya end up selfowning yourself ? :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
It is lame yes, though I think theres far far worse things to get worked up about in modern RvR then that so I wouldn't let it get to you dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom