Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Info taken from www.diablofans.com (there is some other things, I suggest you head over to Diablofans and check it out, below is the key bits tho)

New Class: Crusader (Inspired by the Paladin)

New Feature - Loot Runs
  • 15-20 minute completely random dungeons!
  • Random weather!
  • Random enemies!
  • Random boss
  • Multitiered (several levels deep)
New Level cap: 70
Paragon Levels 2.0
  • Is now Account wide.
  • No longer has a cap
  • Seems to have Stat Allocation tied to it
29.jpg

Last edited:

Aada

Part of the furniture
They didn't announce a release date, could be here within 6 months to 3 years :(

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
if you want me, ill be playing Path of Exile, its free, massively better, and no RMT

/hides

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
if you want me, ill be playing Path of Exile, its free, massively better, and no RMT

/hides

For now it is better yes, providing Blizzard don't fuck up this expansion tho the balance could shift back to Diablo 3 again.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
can't they just stick loot 2.0 in the current game? omg the frustration!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
can't they just stick loot 2.0 in the current game? omg the frustration!

They are going to, some features will be brought into Diablo III in a free patch, assuming that will be loot 2.0 and the new paragon system.

"Changes to Game Systems Will Come as a Free Patch"

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
heh the sooner the better!

Aye, would be nice to try the new Paragon system out, I assume Blizzard will consolidate all of the Paragon levels from all characters, would be quite harsh if they just took your highest and wiped the hundreds of hours work from the remaining ones :p that german guy that has every class at Paragon level 100 would be ultra pissed lol

TdC

yeah. liiiiitle too much time on his hands that guy 0o

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
yeah. liiiiitle too much time on his hands that guy 0o

I smell bot personally :p by the time he had every class at paragon 100 most people were still working through a 2nd character to paragon 100

TdC

I don't even have one char at P100. I've got my 2nd char now, a monk, at lvl40. Paragon levels are but a glint in my eye atm.

Mabs

One hell of a skills systems to. They added any new content recently?

since when? "act 3" is in to the end, loops to 1 now for difficulties
and big patch today was compressing a lot of the art etc

but its stable, balanced, and expanding currently

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I haven't played Diablo 3 yet, still wondering whether to buy it on the PC now or wait for the console version.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I haven't played Diablo 3 yet, still wondering whether to buy it on the PC now or wait for the console version.

I'd either wait for the console version or wait for the expansion and buy it for PC, it's not spectacular at the moment (certainly not in terms of being a Diablo 1+2 successor anyway)

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I haven't played diablo 1 or 2 either. The console version looks appealing as I can play offline co-op with my brother.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I haven't played diablo 1 or 2 either. The console version looks appealing as I can play offline co-op with my brother.

If you want to play with your brother sure go for console version :) it's coming to both PS3 and 360 I think and also xbox one and ps4 if you want to upgrade later.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I won't be buying next gen consoles till prices are <£300. I do have a xbox 360 so I will probably get it for that.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I won't be buying next gen consoles till prices are <£300. I do have a xbox 360 so I will probably get it for that.

Should be fine for current gen consoles, they heavily modified D3 for console use anyway.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
This expansion is free for pc owners right? after vanilla d3 we kinda deserve it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This expansion is free for pc owners right? after vanilla d3 we kinda deserve it.

Knowing Blizzard probably not :/ they may give some sort of offer or deal for a reduced purchase at Blizzcon but I highly doubt it.

Mabs

Knowing Blizzard probably not :/ they may give some sort of offer or deal for a reduced purchase at Blizzcon but I highly doubt it.

yea, RRP £65

pre order price £50

cos blizzard are known for their subtle pricing

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
since when? "act 3" is in to the end, loops to 1 now for difficulties
and big patch today was compressing a lot of the art etc

but its stable, balanced, and expanding currently

No change then was hoping they would add more zones for the higher levels.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
For now it is better yes, providing Blizzard don't fuck up this expansion tho the balance could shift back to Diablo 3 again.

No, it won't. D3 will only ever have a chance if Blizzard man up and remove the RMAH and/or add in true singleplayer..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Looks good. Path of exile is good too, but doesn't have the blizzard production value.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Looks good. Path of exile is good too, but doesn't have the blizzard production value.

Yeah done a few of those on my mace/shield Lightening StrikeTemplar. Quite fun and gives you high end loot but some of the monsters are crazy powerful and easy for your group to get overwhelmed. Have to be careful on the map type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom