Crap Reaper of Souls....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, I don't play much, have a lvl60 hardcore character I've not touched in 6 months. Just today bought Reaper of Souls because I've got a bit of time.

I can't start the new content. What gives?

I've been through the whole game, killed Diablo, can't start a new game at Act V... :(

What am I doing wrong? @BloodOmen, @Wij, @Mabs, @Madmaxx ... Help!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
you don't start a new game at act v, you kill diablo then talk to the angel that appears and she teleports you to act 5 :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
you don't start a new game at act v, you kill diablo then talk to the angel that appears and she teleports you to act 5 :p

I've killed Diablo on previous games, but I can't even select any of the other acts. It's like everything's been reset to Tristram?

I don't want to have to play through the whole fucking thing again just to see the content :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
errr don't know then, to get to act 5 you normally kill diablo then talk to the bird that normally finishes the game, instead of finishing the game she will instead ask if you want to go to act 5 then open a portal for you iirc. Try kill Diablo again.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It took a bit for the act 5 content to activate on my account. In fact I had to change my password to refresh the system or something. If you start playing and your still getting paragon xp then your account hasn't had the expansion added to it properly. Try the password trick.

I then got the option to go to act 5. Without going through everything again

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
try rolling a new toon, see if the options for adventure mode and so on are there, then relog, it might refresh the system

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
try rolling a new toon, see if the options for adventure mode and so on are there, then relog, it might refresh the system

Tried it and the password reset thing...

did it work @Scouse ?

...sort of. I've a lvl35 wizard I first completed the game on Normal with that I've not touched since that can go straight to Act V - but my Lvl60 Hardcore Witch Doctor - the one I'd rather go through it with - is stuck on Act I :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Strange. That's as far as my googling took me when I had the problem.

Mabs

@Scouse did you do the "reset the story to get guaranteed legenderies on the bosses" ?
and i can run you through a new toon to 70 non HC if u want to see if that helps

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Scouse did you do the "reset the story to get guaranteed legenderies on the bosses" ?
and i can run you through a new toon to 70 non HC if u want to see if that helps

I haven't tried that, no. I'll look it up. And thanks for the offer m8 - but I'm not sure when I can play, what with pesky work getting in the way and stuff and weekends being rammed until November. But ta anyway ;)

Mabs

I haven't tried that, no. I'll look it up. And thanks for the offer m8 - but I'm not sure when I can play, what with pesky work getting in the way and stuff and weekends being rammed until November. But ta anyway ;)

add me on Bnet, it takes about 70 mins so whenever u got time poke me :p
peasemould#2976

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bought!

Going to start a new toon I think, been so long since I played.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
playing this also, levelling up seasoned characters atm, WD and DH, good fun but very frustrating getting stuff you need to drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom