@Console Diablo III

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Has an offline mode... so much for Diablo III "Not being able to support offline play" /bullshit

Aada

Part of the furniture
It was never going to happen on consoles, not this generation anyway and i would be really suprised if they add auction house as well.

Console version could be the better version will be interesting to see the numbers when it releases.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It will be exactly the same but with wanky controls, how would that be better?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'm not sure the controls will be that wonky tbh.

I think it will work pretty good as a semi twin-stick game.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

wont be worse, console d3 has modded camera etc on boss fights like Belial to help with the control differences + offline mode + no auction house, console is so far superior to pc in every way, no auction house for people to get carried with, option to play offline and funky looking cameras? yes please.

Aada

Part of the furniture

Controls aside it will be the better version by far if they don't implement the real money auction house a normal auction house is fine.

Will be interesting to see how the pc numbers drop if these changes are implemented.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I suspect the PC D3 community will be demanding offline play option and possible mod support so people that made mods like Median XL etc can goto work and make some epic shit, was fucking stupid not having mod support in the first place, its hardly stopped cheaters/modders anyway - there are still mods for D3 now but they arent legal under blizztards eula.

Aada

Part of the furniture
AFAIK Blizzard are pretty quick to ban any sort of modding they detect on Diablo 3, a friend tried using a mod and was given a ban within 24 hours.

I remember Diablo 2 was a cunt for people cheating with their modded characters etc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Modding is what made D2 last so long. D3 would still be popular if it was modifiable. The AH is pretty good, I don't really understand how people hate it, if you don't like it then don't use it. It's like people who hate gay marriage, if it isn't effecting you then who cares?

Aada

Part of the furniture
I don't mind the normal auction house. Since Diablo 2 was based on trust and the number of shitty experiences I had are too many to put a number on.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Modding is what made D2 last so long. D3 would still be popular if it was modifiable. The AH is pretty good, I don't really understand how people hate it, if you don't like it then don't use it. It's like people who hate gay marriage, if it isn't effecting you then who cares?

But the RMAH is affecting you if you "pvp". The normal AH only dictates how much you are willing to play and save up gold.

The RMAH only really benefit two types of people (there are the lucky exceptions ofc) one type are the stupid people with too much money that can afford to use it and the other are the farmers who can beat the RNG with sheer playtime.

And because farming is the sole point of this game Blizzard can't really ban them for playing the game as it should be unless they cheat... :)

So basically D3 justified and validated the existence of pretty much every farmer in the world just by adding that RMAH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom