Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Looks good. Path of exile is good too, but doesn't have the blizzard production value.

If you could take path of exile and drop the entire game on to D3 gfx it'd be virtually flawless tbh.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Diablofans are currently datamining the hell out of the expansion and they are finding some interesting stuff, I won't post the spoilers parts they've found for obvious reasons but I will show some of the item effects and other none spoilery features.

"Guilds, Clans, Ladders, and Seasons!
Keep in mind this is from a super super super early build and some or all of this could just be them testing things out."

Item Passive Effects
SUPER IMPORTANT - This is a super early build it seems - Chances are these are NOWHERE near final. PLEASE keep this in mind. [In fact found about 50 rings marked as "[TEMP] Test Ring 5XX" Its clear these are all still being tested]

• ItemPassive_Gloves_ps3_promo - Chance to summon a minion of Leoric when attacking.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_500_x1 - Health Globes picked up release an explosion for 100% weapon damage to enemies within 40 yards.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_501_x1 - Companion - Wolf Companion now summons 3 wolves.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_502_x1 - Transform into something angelic or demonic.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_503_x1 - You absorb an attribute from the pack you are fighting.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_504_x1 - Leave a clone of yourself behind after using Vault.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_505_x1 - Your Chill effects have a 50% chance to Freeze instead of Slow.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_506_x1 - Double the duration of Fire elemental effects.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_507_x1 - Falling Sword can be used again within 4 seconds before the cooldown is triggered.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_508_x1 - Gain a soul stack on kill. After reaching 10 stacks, you release a poison explosion for 500% weapon damage in a 30 yard radius.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_509_x1 - Enemies you hit become Marked for Death.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_510_x1 - You may have one extra Hydra active at a time.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_511_x1 - Chance on kill to siphon the spirit out of the slain enemy. When the spirit is pulled to you, it heals you for 10% of your maximum Life and Mana.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_512_x1 - Enable all runes for a specific skill.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_513_x1 - Summon a treasure goblin who picks up normal-quality items for you. After picking up 40 items, he drops a rare item with a chance for a legendary.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_514_x1 - Emanate a Slow Time bubble around you.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_515_x1 - Equip on Follower: Gain access to all skills.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_516_x1 - When receiving fatal damage, you are instead restored to 100% of maximum Life and and resources. This item is destroyed in the process.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_517_x1 - Elemental Arrow now generates 3 Hatred.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_518_x1 - Vault now costs 8 Hatred instead of Discipline.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_519_x1 - Prevent 100% of Arcane damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_520_x1 - Chance on hit to summon a herd of murderous cows.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_521_x1 - Shrine effects last until death.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_522_x1 - Chance on attack to shoot out a spectral creature dealing damage and knockback.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_523_x1 - Summon a Fetish Army after you kill 20 Elites.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_524_x1 - You turn into a treasure goblin or pony.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_525_x1 - Enemies you kill have a 100% chance to drop a health globe.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_526_x1 - Pets deal 100% more damage.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_527_x1 - When you melee attack, you also cleave enemies up to 20 yards in front of you for 100% weapon damage.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_528_x1 - Reduce the cost of Seismic Slam to 15 Fury.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_529_x1 - Cause an Earthquake when you land after using Leap.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_530_x1 - Increase the duration of Ignore Pain to 60 seconds.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_531_x1 - Automatically cast Smoke Screen when you fall below 30% Life. This effect may occur once every 30 seconds.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_532_x1 - Automatically drop Caltrops when you are hit. This effect may only occur once every 6 seconds.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_533_x1 - Strafe no longer costs Hatred.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_534_x1 - Lashing Tail Kick releases a Fireball for 300% weapon damage as Fire.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_535_x1 - Double the range of Deadly Reach.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_536_x1 - Blinding Flash now generates 50 Spirit.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_537_x1 - Tempest Rush no longer costs Spirit to channel.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_538_x1 - Increase the radius of Breath of Heaven to 50 yards.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_539_x - When Dashing Strike hits an enemy more than 25 yards away, its Spirit cost is refunded.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_540_x1 - Increase Exploding Palm's on-death explosion damage to 100% of the enemy's maximum Life.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_541_x1 - Spirit Generators generate 50% additional Spirit.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_542_x1 - Gain the base effect of all four Mantras at all times.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_543_x1 - Mystic Ally mirrors your attacks.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_544_x1 - Prevent 100% of Cold damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_545_x1 - Prevent 100% of Fire damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_546_x1 - Prevent 100% of Holy damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_547_x1 - Prevent 100% of Lightning damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_548_x1 - Prevent 100% of Poison damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Axe_2H_012_x1 - After killing 20 enemies you explode out in anger, dealing 400% weapon damage as Fire to all nearby enemies.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_025_x1 - Each time you pick up gold, increase your Gold and Health Pickup radius by 1 yard for 10 seconds, stacking up to 30 times.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Boots_020_x1 - Deal 20% additional damage after remaining stationary for 3 seconds.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Helm_017_x1 - Increase your highest primary attribute by 10% but reduce the others by 5%.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Amulet_017_x1 - Periodically charm a nearby enemy. While charmed, the enemy takes 35% more damage.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Dagger_103_x1 - Chance on hit to poison your enemy if they have a higher health percent than you, causing them to take 20% increased damage for 5 seconds.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Belt_016_x1 - Picking up a Health Globe increases your maximum Life by 5% for 15 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_549_x1 - Zombie Dogs stuns enemies around them for 1 second when summoned.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_550_x1 - Zombie Dogs take 10% of any damage dealt to you.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_551_x1 - Spirit Walk lasts until you attack or until an enemy is within 30 yards of you.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_552_x1 - Reduce the cooldown of Fetish Army and Big Bad Voodoo by 1 second each time your fetishes deal damage.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_553_x1 - X% chance for health globes to also grant a powerup.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_554_x1 - Increase attack speed of your pets by 100%.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_555_x1 - Corpse Spiders release a web on impact that Slows enemies by 50% for 3 seconds.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_556_x1 - Teleport gains the effect of the Wormhole rune.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_557_x1 - Magic Missile fires 2 extra missiles.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_558_x1 - Double. the number of enemies your Electrocute jumps to.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_559_x1 - Gain immunity to Freeze and Immobilize effects.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_560_x1 - Chance on hit to create a chaos field at the enemy's location for 5 seconds, causing enemies inside to be Confused.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_561_x1 - Emit Lightning Nova around you for 150% weapon damage every second while your Arcane Power is less than 20% of maximum.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_562_x1 - Stun enemies for 1 second the first time you hit them.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_563_x1 - Gain increased damage after stunning an enemy.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_564_x1 - Gain 15% increased damage for 3 seconds after blocking an attack.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_565_x1 - You take 50% damage from blocked attacks.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_566_x1 - Chance on Critical Hit to increase attack speed and movement speed.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_567_x1 - Chance on being hit to Confuse the enemy for 2 seconds.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_568_x1 - Enemy missiles sometimes pass through you harmlessly.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_569_x1 - Chance on hit to gain an effect that removes the Spirit cost of your abilities for 3 sec.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_570_x1 - Damage increased by 15% to targets that are slowed or stunned.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_571_x1 - Chance on hit to deal 12% of the target�s current health as Holy damage.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_572_x1 - Chance on kill to increase damage dealt by 4% for 5 sec., stacking up to 5 times.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_573_x1 - Reduces duration of control impairing effects by 75%.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_574_x1 - When you block an attack, gain 100% chance to also block the next 2 attacks.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_575_x1 - Heal for 10% of your missing Life when you kill an Undead enemy.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_576_x1 - Enhances your Poison Darts.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_577_x1 - Chance on hit to pull in and Slow nearby enemies.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_581_x1 - Chance on hit to blast your enemy with Lightning and slow its attack speed and movement speed! This effect jumps to additional enemies.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_580_x1 - Reduce the cooldown of Earthquake every time it kills an enemy.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_579_x1 - You may move unhindered through enemies.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_578_x1 - Call of the Ancients last until they die.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_582_x1 - Double the number of enemies that Lightning elemental effects jump to.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_583_x1 - Double the damage of Poison elemental effects.damage.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_584_x1 --- Double the chance for Arcane elemental effects to charm the enemy.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_585_x1 - Double the healing amount of Holy elemental effects.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Shoulder_103_x1 - When receiving fatal damage, there is a chance that you are instead restored to 25% of maximum Life and cause nearby enemies away to flee in fear.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Amulet_105_x1 - After earning a massacre bonus, summon forth 5-10 skeletal guardians for 45 seconds.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Bracer_105_x1 - Chance on being hit to deal 1000% of your Thorns damage to nearby enemies.
  • itemPassive_Unique_Helm_003_x1 - Casts a Poison Nova when you hit an enemy.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Boots_007_x1 - Burn the ground you walk on, dealing 100% weapon damage each second..

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
which is fascinating, i assume these will all be 9324832904532849034 gold on the AH, and Preeze buy chinese glods ?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
which is fascinating, i assume these will all be 9324832904532849034 gold on the AH, and Preeze buy chinese glods ?

Loot 2.0 won't phase out the AH but its being designed to make the AH a last resort rather than going to the AH and simply buying everything.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Loot 2.0 won't phase out the AH but its being designed to make the AH a last resort rather than going to the AH and simply buying everything.

The average player can't go to the AH and buy everything though, the average player doesn't have 600 million gold or what ever number you want to think up for xx item.

We need loot 2.0 just to play properly :( Today I started playing again and so far from about 9 hours play I haven't found anything worth a damn, like I posted before Witch Doctor off hand piece with str wtf man :(

Without buying gold or glods as Mabs put how on earth do people obtain this amount of gold? 600million... my toons combined I have only collected about 2mill :(

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
The legendary drop rate for the console version needs to be toned down a notch, had 6 or so before completing normal mode.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've collected, or rather have in my box at the moment, about 20k gold in HC, but i only ran it through in normal and act 3 nightmare before moving to other games. I've never had gold problems though.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
The legendary drop rate for the console version needs to be toned down a notch, had 6 or so before completing normal mode.

toned down a notch?! I think I'd found one by the time I completed Inferno on PC version.

Aada

Part of the furniture
How many legendaries have all of you found?

3. over 300 hours on my profile.

Everz

FH is my second home
I found none.

When is the new loot table coming out? I've got craving for Diablo but cba doing Median XL again.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Wow at the Paragon Bonuses.... subject to change of course but check them out so far. So you can spend Paragon Points where you choose..

• UnspentPoints - Unspent Points
  • AddOrRemovePoints - Add or Remove Points
  • ToNextLevel - To Next Level
  • OpenCategory - Open Category
  • TotalBonusUnselectedFormat - {c:CCCCCCFF}{s1} {s2}
  • TotalBonusSelectedFormat - {s1} {c:CCCCCCFF}{s2}
  • Total - Total
  • PointsSelectedFormat - {s1}/{c:FFFFFFFF}{s2}
  • PointsUnselectedFormat - {c:CCCCCCFF}{s1}/{s2}
  • ParagonBonusTooltip - {c:FFFFFFFF}{s1} {c:CCCCCCFF}{s2} per point
  • ParagonLevel - Paragon Level
  • ParagonLevelFormat - {c:FFFBC85A}{s1}: {c_white}{s2}{/c_white}
  • ParagonCategory_Attack - Offense
  • ParagonCategory_Defense - Defense
  • ParagonCategory_Primary_Attributes - Core
  • ParagonCategory_Utility - Utility
  • ParagonCategoryPointsRemaining - {s1} Points Remaining: {s2}
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Strength - Strength
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Dexterity - Dexterity
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Intelligence - Intelligence
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Vitality - Vitality
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Attacks_Per_Second_Bonus - Attack Speed
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Crit_Percent_Bonus_Capped - Critical Hit Chance
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Crit_Damage_Percent - Critical Hit Damage
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Power_Cooldown_Reduction_Percent - Cooldown Reduction
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Resource_Max_Bonus_Mana - Maximum Mana
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Resource_Max_Bonus_Fury - Maximum Fury
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Resource_Max_Bonus_Spirit - Maximum Spirit
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Resource_Max_Bonus_Arcanum - Maximum Arcane Power
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Resource_Regen_Bonus_Percent_Mana - Mana Regeneration %
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Resource_Regen_Bonus_Percent_Fury - Fury Generation %
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Resource_Regen_Bonus_Percent_Hatred - Hatred Regeneration %
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Resource_Regen_Bonus_Percent_Spirit - Spirit Generation %
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Resource_Regen_Bonus_Percent_Arcanum - Arcane Power Regeneration %
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Movement_Bonus_Run_Speed - Movement Speed
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Gold_PickUp_Radius - Gold Pickup Radius
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Hitpoints_Percent - Life
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Resource_Max_Bonus_Hatred - Maximum Hatred
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Resistance_All - Resist All
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Armor_Bonus_Percent - Armor
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Dodge_Chance_Bonus - Dodge
  • ParagonBonusValue_Intelligence - [{VALUE}|+|]
  • ParagonBonusValue_Attacks_Per_Second_Bonus - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusValue_Strength - [{VALUE}|+|]
  • ParagonBonusValue_Dexterity - [{VALUE}|+|]
  • ParagonBonusValue_Vitality - [{VALUE}|+|]
  • ParagonBonusValue_Crit_Damage_Percent - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusValue_Crit_Percent_Bonus_Capped - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusValue_Power_Cooldown_Reduction_Percent - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusValue_Hitpoints_Percent - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusValue_Resistance_All - [{VALUE}|+|]
  • ParagonBonusValue_Armor_Bonus_Percent - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusValue_Dodge_Chance_Bonus - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusValue_Movement_Bonus_Run_Speed - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusValue_Gold_PickUp_Radius - [{VALUE}|1+|]
  • ParagonBonusValue_Resource_Max_Bonus_Arcanum - [{VALUE}|2+|]
  • ParagonBonusValue_Resource_Regen_Bonus_Percent_Arcanum - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusValue_Resource_Max_BonusFury - [{VALUE}|2+|]
  • ParagonBonusValue_Resource_Max_BonusHatred - [{VALUE}|2+|]
  • ParagonBonusValue_Resource_Max_BonusMana - [{VALUE}|2+|]
  • ParagonBonusValue_Resource_Max_BonusSpirit - [{VALUE}|2+|]
  • ParagonBonusValue_Resource_Regen_Bonus_Percent_Fury - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusValue_Resource_Regen_Bonus_Percent_Hatred - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusValue_Resource_Regen_Bonus_Percent_Mana - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusValue_Resource_Regen_Bonus_Percent_Spirit - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • NephalemValorWarning - Changing your skills and passives will reset your Nephalem Valor stacks!
  • ParagonCategoryPointsTotal - {s1} Points Total: {s2}
  • ParagonCategoryPointsSpent - {s1} Points Spent: {s2}
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Magic_Find - Magic Find
  • ParagonBonusValue_Magic_Find - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%
  • ParagonBonusLabel_Resource_Max_Bonus_Faith - Maximum Wrath
  • ParagonBonusValue_Resource_Max_Bonus_Faith - [{VALUE}|2+|]

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I've found roughly 10 legendaries, 6 of them use able on my first play through on normal mode. Started throwing them at me act 3 onwards. Legendary isn't so legendary on the console version it seems.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Because there is no AH so Blizzard don't care about the drop rates.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I have found 4 legendaries today wtf wtf.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hmm some more data mining going on (as always subject to change - taken from Diablofans.com as per usual)

not sure how I feel about this one

• Critical Hit Chance - *You may have a maximum of +40.00% Critical Hit Chance from items.
  • Block Chance - *You may have a maximum of 75.00% Block Chance.
  • Critical Hit Damage - *You may have a maximum of +250.00% Critical Hit Damage from items.
  • Movement Speed - *You may have a maximum of +25.00% movement speed from items
  • Gold Find - *You may have a maximum of +300.00% Gold Find.
  • Magic Find - *This increase is diminished for rare and legendary and set items.
  • Magic Find - *You may have a maximum of +300.00% Magic Find.
  • Attack Speed - *You may have a maximum of +40.00% Attack Speed from items.
I guess you won't really notice this if you have a shed load of Paragon 2.0 points to invest in those stats, since its just from items the potential is still there to get high in all areas
Big list of class changes
Barbarian
  • Rampage Increase Strength by 1% for 8 seconds after killing or assisting in killing an enemy. This effect stacks up to 25 times. (Previously 4%, effect stacked up to 5 times)
  • Earthquake Cost: 50 Fury / Cooldown: 60 seconds / Shake the ground violently, dealing 2000% weapon damage as Fire over 8 seconds to all enemies within 18 yards. (Cooldown reduced from 120 seconds)
    • The Mountain's Call : Remove the Fury cost and reduce the cooldown to 45 seconds. (Cooldown reduced from 105 seconds)
  • Weapon Throw Generate: 5 Fury per attack / Hurl a throwing weapon at an enemy dealing 120% weapon damage. (Damage down from 130%, slowing effect removed)
    • Mighty Throw : Increase thrown weapon damage to 156% weapon damage. (Damage reduced from 169%)
    • Ricochet : The weapon ricochets to 3 enemies within 15 yards of each other. (Distance reduced from 20 yards)
  • Call of the Ancients
    • The Council Rises : The Ancients deal 120% weapon damage with each attack and gain 100% additional Armor. (Damage increased from 110%)
    • Duty to the Clan : Increase duration to 40 seconds. (Previously 35 second)
  • Revenge Cost: 1 charge / Deal 220% weapon damage to all nearby enemies. You heal 5% of your maximum Life for each enemy hit. / Revenge has a 15% chance to gain a charge each time you are hit. Maximum 2 charges. (Previously had a chance to activate on hit, instead of gain a charge)
    • Provocation : Increase the maximum number of charges to 3. (Previously increased chance to activate by 30%)
  • Killing Spree Killing Spree
    • stat : Killing 3 or more enemies in the same 0.5 seconds grants 30 Fury. / This effect has a 5 second cooldown.
    • desc : "M-m-m-monster kill!" - TEMP
Demon Hunter
  • Vengeance Is Mine Vengeance Is Mine
    • desc : Cooldown: 90 seconds / Turn into the physical embodiment of Vengeance for 15 seconds. / *Side Guns: Whenever you activate a skill, you gain 2 additional shots to the left and right for 100% weapon damage. / *Homing Rockets: Rockets shoot automatically at nearby enemies for 75% weapon damage.
    • Training Drone : A mechanical contraption orbits you, dealing 150% weapon damage per second to enemies around you.
    • Personal Mortar : Launch grenades at random enemies outside melee range for 200% weapon damage.
    • Stimulants : Heal for 10% of maximum life each second.
Monk
  • Mythic Rhythm Using a Spirit Generator grants increased Spirit generation from Spirit Generators by 2, stacking up to 3 times. / Using a damaging Spirit Spender consumes all stacks and has its damage increased by 7% for each stack consumed. (Down from 8%)
  • Epiphany
    • Sand : Infuse yourself with sand, reducing damage taken by 40% and increasing your damage by 3% for each enemy within 15 yards.
    • Water : Imbue yourself with water, instantly resetting your Defensive cooldowns and reducing their cooldown durations by 50%. Using a Defensive ability also cleanses negative effects off of allies within 30 yards.
    • AirWindwalker : Each enemy killed during your Epiphany increases your Attack Speed by 1% for the remaining duration of Epiphany.
    • Fire : Engulf yourself in flames, burning enemies within 10 yards for 150% weapon damage as Fire and causing your attacks to assault enemies in front of you for 100% weapon damage as Fire.
    • Lightning : Charge yourself with Lightning, increasing your movement speed by 10% and causing your next attack after moving 10 yards to Stun enemies for 1.5 seconds.
  • Nirvana Nirvana
    • stat : Every 0.25 seconds you increase your Spirit Regeneration by 2 and your damage by 5%, stacking up to 15 times. / Nirvana stacks reset when you hit an enemy.
    • desc : TEMP Some quote from a Monk.
Witch Doctor
  • Wall of Zombies Cost: 103 Mana / Cooldown: 8 seconds / Raise a line of zombies 28 yards wide from the ground that attacks nearby enemies for 640% weapon damage as Physical over 4 seconds. (Cooldown lowered from 20 seconds, dealt 800% damage over 5 seconds)
    • Pile On : Summon a tower of zombies that falls over, dealing 550% weapon damage as Physical to any enemies it hits. Reduces the cooldown to 8 seconds. (Cooldown changed from 10)
  • Piranhas Piranhas
    • desc : Cost: 98 Mana / Summons a pool of deadly piranhas that deals 150% weapon damage as Poison per second, causing affected enemies to also take 25% increased damage for 3 seconds.
    • stat : Piranhas
Wizard
  • Arcane Orb
    • Frozen Orb : Create an orb of frozen death that shreds an area with ice bolts, dealing up to 125% weapon damage as Cold to enemies it pierces through and up to 175% weapon damage as Cold when it bursts. (Pierce damage increased from 100%, burst damage increased from 150%)
  • Meteor
    • Molten Impact : Increases the damage of the Meteor impact to 1560% weapon damage as Fire and the molten fire to 360% weapon damage as Fire over 3 seconds. / Adds a 15 second cooldown. (Previously called Pulsar. Summoned a Pulsar that did 1820% damage on hit and 490% on nearby enemies every second for 6 seconds. Had 24 second cooldown)
  • Arcane Torrent
    • Cascade : Enemies hit by Arcane Torrent have a 30% chance to fire a new missile at a nearby enemy dealing 285% weapon damage as Arcane. (Previously did Fire damage)
  • Archon
    • Teleport : Archon form can cast Teleport with a 4 second cooldown. (Cooldown reduced from 10 seconds)
  • Black Hole
    • Blazar : Conjure a Black Hole at the target location that draws enemies to it and deals 160% weapon damage as Fire over 2 seconds to all enemies within 15 yards. / After the Black Hole disappears, an explosion occurs that deals 260% weapon damage as Fire to enemies within 15 yards.
Crusader
  • Vigilant Increase Life regeneration by 413 / Reduce all non-Physical damage taken by 2%. (Previously also increased Life regeneration by 3%)
  • Long Arm of the Law Increase the duration of the Active effect of all Laws by 5 seconds. / Laws are: / *Laws of Fate / *Laws of Hope / *Laws of Justice / *Laws of Valor (Previously increased passive proc effect of Laws by 100%)
  • Sweep Attack Cost: 25 Wrath / Sweep a mystical flail in a wide arc through enemies 18 yards before you, dealing 200% weapon damage to all enemies caught in the arc. (Arc range down from 20 yards, damage down from 230%)
    • Frozen Sweep : The weapon is made of frozen ice, enemies hit by it have a chance to be chilled and slowed for X seconds. These chilled enemies take more damage.
    • Fist of the Heavens Cost: 25 Wrath / Call a lightning bolt down from the sky, dealing 220% weapon damage as ligntning to any enemy within 8 yards. When the lightning bolt hits the ground, it splits into 6 piercing charged bolts that fire outward, dealing 550% weapon damage to enemies they pass through. (Damage is now Lightning, bolts damage increased from 50%)
    • Tempest of the Heavens : Summon a lightning storm that covers an area of 8 yard radius for 6 seconds, dealing 25% weapon damage to enemies who move underneath it. (Storm timer up from 4 seconds, damage down from 80%)
    • Tesla Coil : At the location that fist is cast, it leaves a ball of lightning energy that does 120% weapon damage to nearby monsters. If theres another ball of lightning energy nearby, powerful lightning will arc between the balls. (Previously called Lightning Rod. Enemies struck gave off charged bolts that deal 75% damage to monsters they pass through. Lasted 5 seconds or until enemy dies)
    • Well of Retribution : Create a well of holy lightning at the target location for 4 seconds that will electrocute enemies within 25 yards dealing 25% weapon damage as Holy. (Damage up from 10%)
    • Retribution : Becomes a piercing ranged attack that starts at the Crusader which flies through the air piercing everything 40 yards in front of you.
  • Heaven's Fury Cooldown: 40 seconds / Call down a furious ray of Holy power that deals 1500% weapon damage as Holy per second for 6 seconds to all enemies caught under it. (Previously cost 80 Wrath, had no cooldown. Damage dealt up from 200% for 3 seconds)
    • Fire of Heaven : The Ray is focused on the Crusader in a pulse, who deflects its power with his shield in a tightly focused beam of holy energy across the battlefield. / Also removes the cooldown but adds a resource cost.
  • Phalanx
    • Bodyguard : Instead of sending the avatars out away from you, you summon the avatars to protect you, who fight by your side for X seconds.
  • Falling Sword Cost: 25 Wrath / Cooldown: 25 seconds / Launch yourself into the heavens and come crashing down on your enemies, dealing 550% weapon damage to everything within 15 yards of where you land. (Damage up from 400%)
    • Superheated : The ground you fall on becomes holy for 6 seconds, dealing 100% weapon damage per second to all enemies who pass over it. (Duration down from 60 seconds)
    • Rise Brothers : You land with such force that avatars of your order are summoned forth to fight by your side for 20 seconds. (Duration down from 60 seconds)
    • Rapid Descent : Reduce the cooldown by 1 second for each enemy hit. Reduces the damage to 350% weapon damage. (Damage up from 200%)
    • Swordnado : A flurry of swords is created at your impact location, which persists for X seconds.
  • Blessed Hammer Cost: 10 Wrath / Summon a blessed hammer that spins around you, dealing 85% weapon damage to any enemy hit.(Previously hammers pierced enemies, damage down from 125%)
    • Fire Hammer : The hammers are made of fire.The hammers have a 25% chance to drop pools of fire on the ground they travel over. Occasionally fire chains will spawn between two hammers. (Previously called Multi-Hammer. The hammer split in two when hitting enemies. The two smaller hammers went in random direction dealing 25% weapon damage)
    • Orbital Hammer : The Hammers will now orbit you as you move.
  • Retaliation
    • Vacuum : As the retaliation charges up, it sucks in monsters. The closer it is to exploding, the more monsters it sucks in.
    • Eternal Retaliation : For every monster hit by the explosion, the cooldown of retaliation is reduced by 1.
    • Shattering Explosion : The damage area is increased to 20 yards.
    • Unleashed : The explosion now goes off instantly.
  • Blessed Shield Cost: 25 Wrath / Hurl a celestial shield at enemies, dealing 245% weapon damage and 10% of shield block amount as damage. The shield will ricochet to 3 targets nearby. (Damage up from 200%, ricochet up from 1 target)
    • Staggering Shield : Blessed Shield has a 80% chance to stun the first enemy hit for 2 seconds. For each additional strike, Blessed Shield has a 20% decreased chance to stun. (Stun chance down from 100%, stun duration down from 4 seconds)
    • Fiery Shield 60% Chance when hitting monsters to do a fiery explosion of 10 yards, dealing 210% weapon damage to all caught in explosion. (Previously called Deadly Nimbus. Increased your Block Chance by 20% and Armor by 50%. Blocking created an explosion)
    • Shattering Throw : When the shield hits an enemy it splits into 3 small fragments which bounce between enemies nearby, dealing 25% weapon damage to all enemies they hit.
  • Shield Bash Cost: 25 Wrath / Bash all enemies in front of you with your shield, dealing 270% weapon damage as holy, plus 270% shield block amount as damage as holy. / Enemies struck have a 20% chance to be stunned, increased by 25% of your shield's block chance. / The skill can also be used to reflect projectiles. (Shield block damage amount up from 10%)
    • Pulverize : Monsters that are killed by Shield Bash have a chance to explode, dealing 270% weapon damage and knockback to monsters behind them
    • Shattered Shield : The shield shatters into other smaller fragments, hitting more enemies, dealing 50% weapon damage and 10% of your shield's armor value as damage. / The skill can also be used to reflect projectiles. (Previously did not reflect projectiles)
    • Shield Cross : Shields erupt from you in a cross formation. Enemies hit by any of the shields will take 40% weapon damage and 10% of your shield's armor value as damage. / The skill can also be used to reflect projectiles. (Previously did not reflect projectiles)
    • Pummel : The range is reduced but the damage is dramatically increased.
    • One on One : Either the monster that is targeted or the first monster hit is rooted in place. All other monsters hit are knocked back.
  • Steed Charge Cooldown: 15 seconds / You are picked up by magical steed, allowing you to ride through enemies unimpeded for 3 seconds.
    • Charge : Now does 200% weapon damage per second and knockback to monsters you run through and destroys wreckables.
    • Marathon Steed : Increases the duration to 6 seconds.
    • Healing Steed : Regen 3% of your life while riding the horse.
    • Fiery Steed : Fiery horse, horses footprints leave a trail of fire.
    • Drag : Pick a random 5 monsters near the location you start riding the steed. Those monsters are dragged behind you, dealing 0 weapon damage per second to them.
  • Judgment
    • Conversion : Enemies who are judged have a chance to be converted into an Avatar of the Order.
  • Shield Glare
    • Confusion : Enemies hit by the glare have their movement speed reduced by X% for Y seconds.
  • Akarat's Champion Cooldown: 120 seconds / Channel the power of your order exploding into the burning fury of Akkarat's Champion. / When you convert, you will errupt with fire, dealing 200% weapon damage as fire to all enemiesnearby, and continue to explode with fire dealing 25% weapon damage every 3 seconds. / While you are converted, several of your stats will be increased for 20 seconds. / Armor: 40% / Attack Speed: 25% / Wrath Regeneration Rate: 100% / Movement Speed: 20% (Previously cost 50 Wrath, had no cooldown. Made the Crusader ignite, burning all enemies who touch him)
  • Consecration Cooldown: 30 seconds / Consecrate the ground 20 yards around you for 10 seconds. You and your allies heal 2890 - 3716 Life per second while standing on the consecrated ground. / Heal amount is increased by 25% of your Life per Second. (Cooldown up from 20 seconds, range increased from 13 yards)
    • Aegis Purgatory : The consecrated ground becomes sacred, and enemies cannot enter or leave sacred ground.(Previously also gave allies 20 resistance to all elements)
    • Frozen Ground : The ground becomes frozen. Enemies that walk into the frozen ground will be slowed, and have a 5% chance to be chilled for 2 seconds. (Previously called Well of Healing. Summoned a healing well with 6 charges)
    • Fearful : Enemies who are inside, or who enter, the consecration have a 20%chance to be feared for 2 seconds.
  • Bombardment Cooldown: 60 seconds / Call in an assault from afar, raining balls of burning pitch and stone onto enemies around you, dealing 10% weapon damage. The bombardment continues on randomly targeted monsters nearby for the next 6 seconds. (Weapon damage down from 400%, duration down from 22 seconds)
    • Moo-Splat : Instead of hurling burning balls of pitch, the carcasses of dead and diseased animals (cows) are thrown. When they land, their poisoned parts are scattered across the battlefield, leaving the area poisoned for a 3 seconds doing 250% weapon damage per second. (Duration down from 5 seconds)
    • Targeted : If you have a target highlighted when you cast bombardment, that enemy will be the focal point of all the bombardments.
  • Punish Generate: 5 Wrath per attack / Smash your enemy for 130% weapon damage, plus 10% of your shield's block amount as damage. Your strikes heighten your battle senses, increasing your block chance by
    5% for 3 seconds. (Block Chance up from 2%)
    • Retaliate : When you block with Heightened Awareness active, your attacker takes 10% weapon damage and 10% of your Thorns damage. (Heightened Awareness component added)
    • Celerity : When you block with Heightened Awareness active, your attack speed is increased by 15% for 3 seconds. (Heightened Awareness component added)
    • Rebirth : When you block with Heightened Awareness active, your Life regeneration is increased by 500% for 3 seconds. (Heightened Awareness component added)
    • Roar : When you block you have a X% chance to deal Y% Thorns damage in a 15 yard radius around you.
  • Scourge Generate: 5 Wrath per attack / Scourge your enemies for 100% weapon damage. Striking an enemy surrounds it in hallowed threads which have a chance to jump to 3 nearby enemies. (Damage down from 120%)
  • Empowered Wrath : The chains explode after 0.5 seconds dealing 85% weapon damage. (Timer down from 1 second)
    • Leaping Wrath : Increases the number of jumps that scourge can make to X.
  • Slash Generate: 5 Wrath per attack / Ignite the air 5 yards in front of you with Holy fire, causing 100% weapon damage to all enemies caught in it. For every enemy you hit, your attack speed will be increased by 3% for 5 seconds, up to a maximum of 10 times. (Damage down from 135%, Attack Speed component added)
    • [wikiResourceful Slash[/wiki] : You gain an extra 1 wrath for every enemy hit.
    • Lightning : The slash becomes charge with pure lightning, stunning enemies it hits for 2 - 2 seconds.
    • Crush : The damage dealt by slash has a 40% chance to be crushing damage, dealing damage equal to 5% of their current hitpoints.
    • Cleaving Slash : Change the payload to be a pie in front of you instead of a straight line
    • Armor Up : Attacking increases your armor.
  • Provoke
    • Life Regen : For every monster taunted, you gain 1% increase to life regen for 5 seconds. This can stack up to 10 times.
    • Flee Fool : Instead of Taunting, you cause the monsters to flee in fear for 3 seconds.
    • Too Scared to Run : Taunted enemies have their attack and movement speed slowed by 50%.
    • Charged Up : For 10 seconds after casting provoke, any damage you deal will also deal 20% weapon damage as lightning.
    • Hit Me : For 5 seconds after casting provoke your block chance is increased by 50%.
  • Iron Skin
    • Lightning : You become electrified, dealing 20% weapon damage as lightning to nearby enemies every second.
    • Steel Skin : Increase the duration to 8 seconds
    • Explosive Skin : When Iron Skin expires, deal 210% damage as physical to enemies within 12 yards.
    • Reflective Skin : Deal 50% of damage absorbed while Iron Skin is active back at attackers.
    • Ethereal : While active, your movement speed is increased and you can move through enemies unimpeded.
  • Justice Generate: 5 Wrath per attack / Hurl a hammer of justice at your enemies, dealing 115% weapon damage as holy. (Damage down from 140%)
    • Sword of Justice : Whenever you hit an enemy, your movement speed is increased by 5% for 3 seconds. This effect can stack up to 5 times.
    • Splitting Hammer : Chance on hit to split into 2 smaller hammers which fly out and deal 35% weapon damage to enemies
    • Seeking Hammer : The hammer now seeks targets
    • Exploding Hammer : On impact the hammer explodes, dealing 25% weapon damage as lightning to all enemies caught in the explosion, with a 30% chance to stun enemies hit for 2 seconds
    • Holy Bolt : When you hit enemies, you and your allies within 60 yards will be healed for 826 - 1239 life.
  • Bird of Prey
    • Enrage : Active: The Gyrfalcon enrages, doubling its damage for a short period of time.
  • Laws of Justice Cooldown: 30 seconds / Active: Empower the Law, granting you and your allies 600 increased resistance to all elements for 5 seconds. / Passive: Recite a Law, increasing you and your allies resistance to all elements by 300. (All Resistance buff down from 900 when Active, blocking gave a chance for 300 more All Resist for 5 seconds on Passive)
  • Laws of Hope Cooldown: 30 seconds / Active: Empower the Law, healing you and your allies for 3303 life per second for 5 seconds. / Passive: Recite a Law, healing you and your allies for 826 life per second. (Previously Active increased resource regeneration by 20%, Passive increased resource generation by 10% for 5 seconds when a health globe is picked up)
  • Laws of Valor Cooldown: 30 seconds / Active: Empower the Law, granting you and your allies 10% increased Attack Speed for 5 seconds. / Passive: Recite a Law, granting you and your allies 5% increased Attack Speed. (Previously Active granted 174 Strength and 15% Increased Attack Speed, Passive had a chance to grant 66 Strength for 5 seconds when a critical strike occurs)
    • Invincible : Active: Empowering the Law also increases your Life on Hit.(Previously activating granted Life on Hit for 30 seconds, critting gave 10 Life over 5 seconds)
    • Frozen in Terror : Active: Empowering the Law also stuns all nearby enemies. (Previously critting gave % chance to stun enemies for 3 seconds, activating increased the % chance further)
    • Critical Active: Empowering the Law also increases your Critical Damage Percent. (Previously critting reduced cooldown of Law of Valor by 3 seconds, activating increased cooldown reduction to 4 seconds)
  • Laws of Fate Cooldown: 30 seconds / Active: Empower the Law, increasing you and your allies dodge chance by 15% for 5 seconds / Passive: Recite a Law, increasing you and your dodge by 5%. (Previously Active increased Movement Speed by 10% for 5 seconds, Passive had a chance to grant 5% Movement Speed when you dodge)
  • Lord Commander Lord Commander
    • stat : The cooldown of Steed Charge is reduced by 5 seconds and Bombardement by 20 seconds. / Damage dealt by Phalanx and Bird of Prey is increased 120%.
    • desc : "You will follow, or you will fall." - unknown
  • Blunt Blunt
    • stat : Damage dealt by Justice and Blessed Hammer is increased 120%.
    • desc : "Its Hammer Time" - unknown

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Hmm some more data mining going on (as always subject to change - taken from Diablofans.com as per usual)

not sure how I feel about this one

• Critical Hit Chance - *You may have a maximum of +40.00% Critical Hit Chance from items.
  • Block Chance - *You may have a maximum of 75.00% Block Chance.
  • Critical Hit Damage - *You may have a maximum of +250.00% Critical Hit Damage from items.
  • Movement Speed - *You may have a maximum of +25.00% movement speed from items
  • Gold Find - *You may have a maximum of +300.00% Gold Find.
  • Magic Find - *This increase is diminished for rare and legendary and set items.
  • Magic Find - *You may have a maximum of +300.00% Magic Find.
  • Attack Speed - *You may have a maximum of +40.00% Attack Speed from items.

No dodge?

CHC: bollocks I have 60+ on my chars
BC: dunno really my barb has a 2hander and my monk dual-wields.
CHD: monky has something pushing 300 iirc. I've been farming with the barb so I'll have to check.
MS: I've the monk on something like 15% so not hit the cap.
GF: don't care about gold, but iirc 300% was already the cap.
MF: I have never yet found a set item. I'm farming infernal machines to see if the discord realms will help out. Get reasonable yield on leg...course they're all crap though.
MF: cap was als iirc 300%.
AS: dunno. like MS really. Monk's something like 15%...hits about twice a second with his Shenlongs.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Paragon levels get inherent dodge bonus. Maybe they think that's enough? (yeah screw over hardcore characters some more why don't they!) :)

ParagonBonusValue_Dodge_Chance_Bonus - [{VALUE}*100|2+|]%

ParagonBonusLabel_Dodge_Chance_Bonus - Dodge

/edit: by the way, those stats are from the expansion isn't it? So you having 60+% CHC now would be irrelevant. :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Have they reduced drops or what? When i played i got probably 1-4 legendaries per playing evening.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Have they reduced drops or what? When i played i got probably 1-4 legendaries per playing evening.

In the expansion they will reduce the number of items that drop, but at the same time make what drops actually useful other then for sending it to low level alts.

That's what "loot 2.0" is all about. And that will be especially important now that the AH will (finally) bite the dust.

So less but better items drop, so in a weird way you actually end up getting MORE items because it's not just only thrash (just not only? only not just? argh, fuck my english!).

Lethul

FH is my second home
In the expansion they will reduce the number of items that drop, but at the same time make what drops actually useful other then for sending it to low level alts.

That's what "loot 2.0" is all about. And that will be especially important now that the AH will (finally) bite the dust.

So less but better items drop, so in a weird way you actually end up getting MORE items because it's not just only thrash (just not only? only not just? argh, fuck my english!).

I was thinking more since peiple said they've gotten 1-3 legendaries in total

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Oh, no they haven't reduced the drop rate, quite the contrary. But again it's all down to the RNG. I know people that have been playing since release and have yet to see even one gelendary drop.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yarrr. I have 300+ % magic find on my primary farmer L60/P18, playing with Eirena as follower, playing on MP5 currently farming keys. In every run of actually getting three keys, I get perhaps 1 legendaries dropped and make approx 500K gold per hour. That 's about 3 hours play with max stacks NP and everything. Note the "perhaps" in that. I've having a streak of no keys and no leggies the past 4 games. Out of *every* rare I picked up, there was exactly 1 I kept 0o

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Datamining: Stat Caps Removed, Achievements and More
The stat caps for Critical Hit Chance, Critical Hit Damage and Attack Speed have been removed from the datamined files. The Lifesteal change is new though, so it remains. The other stats like Magic Find have not been touched.

There are some other interesting strings that we managed to find. Notice the name of the required difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom