Devon - daoc us rollcall!

Everz

FH is my second home
The game isn't increased significantly btw, its just instead of 3 active cluster we now have 1 super active cluster and 2 dead ones :).

Nates

Fledgling Freddie
Been levelling a vamp on the Devon cluster this weekend. Currently enjoying Molvik!

If there are any EU Hib guilds about give me a shout! Will be running a hybrid dementia based group spec @ 50.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
could any one from the cajun squirrel albion clan just check /social and look at the offline members and see if there are any chars starting with Sorf ... i know i deleted friar and cleric etc just wondering if i went total phsycho and deleted the cabby on my other account to :eek:

Everz

FH is my second home
Lol deleted Sorf?

I really should loan my account out for profits.. :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
could any one from the cajun squirrel albion clan just check /social and look at the offline members and see if there are any chars starting with Sorf ... i know i deleted friar and cleric etc just wondering if i went total phsycho and deleted the cabby on my other account to :eek:

why did you delete? I'll have a check tonight.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Sure.. Are you online atm? You're more than in Cajun Squirrel Clan

Can log in my friar and sort you out right now if you feel like it?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Im not on yet , currently doing a few Sc orders for people on hib while i watch the newcastle/boro match , should be on alb in about 45 minutes.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I just got banned from VN :(

Now what am I supposed to troll when I'm at work!?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Dunno, I got a PM warning from a mod a couple days ago for calling someone an idiot (it was true!) but dunno what I've done since then.

Maybe my MS Paint version of the schado-rp-farming incident was deemed unacceptable or something :(

Everz

FH is my second home
yeh there were bans out for schado's rp farming thing. perma?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I got bored of soloing so am having another break, see you again in 4 years :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Can i have your stuff :p?

j/k.

Laters Bubble, the duo's were fun when we did them :).

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
What for ? ^^

Got a reply back from a mod, I was banned for "accusation of cheating"

Considering I was defending the accused, it must be a typical american failure to understand sarcasm/irony when I posted my version of the screenshot that apparently showed him cheating

etheria.jpg

Everz

FH is my second home
Is it just me or do you change your mind every day as to whether DAoC is fun or not ? :D

Correct :D.

If i have a day where i get 20k in 2hrs solo then its great, if i get zerged all the then daoc is biggest lump of turd out.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Correct :D.

If i have a day where i get 20k in 2hrs solo then its great, if i get zerged all the then daoc is biggest lump of turd out.

Solo funny. how im fighting 2 mid casters and Im at 5% hp and having you inc on sprint to load a chamber so I die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom