Devon - daoc us rollcall!

Everz

FH is my second home
Notch up if you play Devon, lets see which of the quality EU breed still play over there, my lot am in sig. :ninja:

Grafixio / Alb
Everzmall / Mid

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll be grping up with Vege soon, when he gets hit net sorted :p

on alb that is

Afran

Part of the furniture
Will be starting over on Devon sometime soon, not sure what realm thought but most likely Alb :)

Nates

Fledgling Freddie
Currently playing on the classic cluster (only been playing since end of last year - https://forums.freddyshouse.com/general-discussion18/234780-new-daoc-player-looking-help.html).

Have been thinking about rolling on the Devon cluster. Can anyone recommend a class/spec for finding ToA groups as a newb? From the info ive managed to gather it seems that a number of classes struggle with finding a group at 50.

Ive been thinking of rolling a cleric. Are the lower lvl BGs populated sufficiently to allow for group xp'ing? Do you level on normal servers exclusively from BGs (something I did on the classic cluster which I thoroughly enjoyed)? Or is the xp not buffed in BGs like it is on classic servers?

Thanks

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hi again Nates

All RvR zones have boosted xp rates on all servers

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Sometime soon, when i get internet that doesn't lag the jesus out of me, ill pay for a month and start up on devon.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Rolled on Mid/Dyvet (Kay), char's name is Afr! Givf goldz =p

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Cry :( i hope that they can merge all the "normal" ruleset servers....got quite many toons on hib/gui but thats on Killb cluster....so imo cluster Devon and Killb :clap: and i'll jump the train again :D

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Cry :( i hope that they can merge all the "normal" ruleset servers....got quite many toons on hib/gui but thats on Killb cluster....so imo cluster Devon and Killb :clap: and i'll jump the train again :D

Would be nice, have a thane on the other cluster, plus all my friends have chars there.

Silent

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone playing mid / devon?

I'm going to start maybe a sb, so would be nice to get in some guild :>

Everz

FH is my second home
Warrior temp is completely.. so sweet dps now.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
You guys better hurry. On tuesday the DMoH will be gone alongside doppelganger soldiers !

Everz

FH is my second home
You guys better hurry. On tuesday the DMoH will be gone alongside doppelganger soldiers !

Woot, no doppels!

Alb wont be having DF for a long time however, and someone give my Cabalist a guild, running solo isnt so fun w/o buffs :<.

Everz

FH is my second home
Still the best for templates right? Don't think I can get to 50 AND have a raid for that before Tuesday :E

Nah, it can be worked out with ease and not harming the temp at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom