Devon - daoc us rollcall!

Afran

Part of the furniture
Can farm items (mid) worth 45-60p with a tank+bot on mini dragons or mythirians for 50-90p with the same duo

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
"normal" items, like feathered wrap, heavenly bodies items, zahur items are realy pricey compared to most stuff on alb atleast

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Sounds cool. What is the best class+bot or duo+bot for mid pve cash and items? Spiritmaster+bot? Warrior+bot? Never played mid before.

On hib about 3 years ago I could farm most on hib with 3 animist+bot or necro+bot on alb.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Can farm items (mid) worth 45-60p with a tank+bot on mini dragons or mythirians for 50-90p with the same duo

Havent been doing minis myself. and im to lazy to buy Laby as of yet :D

Where can you read up on those dragons?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds cool. What is the best class+bot or duo+bot for mid pve cash and items? Spiritmaster+bot? Warrior+bot? Never played mid before.

On hib about 3 years ago I could farm most on hib with 3 animist+bot or necro+bot on alb.

Valk/thane+bot i recon as vs high lvl mob they have the to hit thingy:) with a thane u can even go auger bot for celer/haste/af/DI/insta heals and just use dex qui charge and ur own str con buff:)

and also BG the heal bot if u run in labby etc for farm

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Valk/thane+bot i recon as vs high lvl mob they have the to hit thingy:) with a thane u can even go auger bot for celer/haste/af/DI/insta heals and just use dex qui charge and ur own str con buff:)

and also BG the heal bot if u run in labby etc for farm

Bg works in pve now? oO

Afran

Part of the furniture
No BG doesn't work in pve but there's a lot of wankers that play in laby almost solely and pve gank

I play a valk and my friend a skald, he has a shaman buffbot and we can basically kill anything in pve with the exception of Leviathan (COULD do, but with CL/bot DoT's it'd take an age)

Mini dragons are good chim, NF ones are easier due to no adds and have the same loot table; LDN's go for 45-55p, Soulbinder's Belt's 8-12p and Flame Wrought Cloak 10-15p. Each dragon typically drops 200 arcanite bars worth of salvage too.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
As information on camelotherald is buried and servers are down, I'll ask here. Which expansions are currently free? The 14 day free trial can be upgraded to Darkness Rising at no cost?

Is Labyrinth of the Minotaur mandatory for PvE/RvR and why?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Nevermind, found the answers in another thread. Bit odd that you still have to pay for Darkness Rising, which added very little to the game as I recall...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Nevermind, found the answers in another thread. Bit odd that you still have to pay for Darkness Rising, which added very little to the game as I recall...
buying both dr and laby in a package isnt to expensive though.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Only thing I would say is try and avoid Zahur's ring or any Kraken/Levi drop because they are always expensive.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Depends on the effort you want to put in really

As I said you can kill mini dragon's in NF with just a tank and a bot (I can do it as valk+shaman bot very easy, have even done it with Skald tanking and Valk healing, no bot present) and one drop of an LDN would buy you 2 Zahur Ring's or either of the Levi rings :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Mini dragons are good chim, NF ones are easier due to no adds and have the same loot table; LDN's go for 45-55p, Soulbinder's Belt's 8-12p and Flame Wrought Cloak 10-15p. Each dragon typically drops 200 arcanite bars worth of salvage too.

Odins Gate dragon aint possible. nukes for 1500+ on 55% resists.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Just so other people don't botehr trying it, I showed Chim its doable ;p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Just so other people don't botehr trying it, I showed Chim its doable ;p

aww dont be so mean

poor chap had probs with the Gatekeeper, its all a growing experience :cheers:

:drink:

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Seems to be hella nice pop on US again now.. xD hope they make OF now when they see the game is picking up again :cheers:

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Seems to be hella nice pop on US again now.. xD hope they make OF now when they see the game is picking up again :cheers:

i really dont get why people still go on about that

ITS BEEN CANCELLED, ITS OVER, ITS NOT HAPPENING, MOVE ON

that is all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom