Misc Deebs rolls a critical fail.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Right so now I am really pissed off. How the fuck can I live like this? It's hard work crawling to the toilet or trying to make a cup of tea/plate of food and getting it to the lounge to drink/eat it. Shit on a stick. Hands are fucked after one day using crutches. Good leg is aching like fuck. Argh!
Sounds like you need to hire in a Tasty Russian to help you around the house. You have a posh job see if your medical plan covers it :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've been called many things but never that :) I've piled on the mileage in the last few years (about 5,000 a year) but no matter how little I eat, beyond starving myself to the point of headaches I seem to stay at about this weight.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Happy birth...err, oh right. Yeah. Hope you have a speedy recovery birthday

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Showoff just because you look like Ozzy Osbourne :p

Hahah not any more fella had my locks cut off about 2 years back now :(

Me in the middle with Tricose to the left wife on the right.

Attachments

• 399040_10151230562739881_614027073_n.jpg
    399040_10151230562739881_614027073_n.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 32

sayward

Resident Freddy
You can buy plastic airtight waterproof leg cover for showers.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Just use a big carrier bag. It's free. That's what I did for my arm when it was hard cast....

russell

FH is my second home
Think you may need to get your sisters to come and look after you Dude!
Hope it mends quickly ..either that or you build up some upper body strength -I'm surprised your wrists aren't stronger ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
Why didn't they put a bandage over the massive growth in the middle of your face Deebs?!

They didn't have enough bandage did they.

DID THEY!?!?!

This is in no way related to the forum crash deleting my birthday thread.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Christ, this is getting to be really depressing now. Showering is such an effort in its own right. Had to order a half leg bag, but its the getting in and out of the shower without falling over then towelling myself dry. It certainly makes you think about how we take things for granted. Later on today I shall attempt to shave ...

rynnor

Rockhound
Christ, this is getting to be really depressing now. Showering is such an effort in its own right. Had to order a half leg bag, but its the getting in and out of the shower without falling over then towelling myself dry. It certainly makes you think about how we take things for granted. Later on today I shall attempt to shave ...

Put a cheap plastic patio chair in the shower?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Put a cheap plastic patio chair in the shower?
That is not the problem as I can sit in the shower. It is getting in and out. (It is a shower/bath combination I have)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
That is not the problem as I can sit in the shower. It is getting in and out. (It is a shower/bath combination I have)

You have waterproof floor and a squeegy have you not?

Sit on the bathtub with your legs on the outside.. :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

yeah when I was with the kaputt leg I had the same thing, and it's a real pain in the arse I shit you not :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

You've got a lot of time to catch up on me, sonny.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Sorry to hear it mate. I know your pain. My experience of puberty drastically changed when I managed to break both by collarbones. I was 15. Couldnt do shit!

Hipe you mend soon!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Sorry to hear it mate. I know your pain. My experience of puberty drastically changed when I managed to break both by collarbones. I was 15. Couldnt do shit!

Hipe you mend soon!

wow how'd you pull that off? 0o

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Cant remember much, bad cycle crash down a hill. Was showing off my awesome skills to my Dad. Lucky that.

Wasnt wearing a helmet either, incredibly lucky not to brake my neck. My Dad then, in panic, think I had dislocated both my shoulders (with one of my collarbones basicly protruding through my shoulder...) so he tries to put em back to socket. Never screamed so much in my life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom