Misc Deebs rolls a critical fail.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Pro biking though (y)

All the best Deebs, sympathy sex and hot secretary aww's all around.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Heads up, you're going bald, do it gracefully you big nosed knob-jockey.

*kiss-kiss*

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Is he still at work?

I called him to ask if he wanted picking up from the station, but he never answered the phone, and hasn't replied

Nob

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I called him to ask if he wanted picking up from the station, but he never answered the phone, and hasn't replied

Nob

I'm sure you're used to picking up nobs from the station :giggle:

You know, random guys. Prostidudes.

...I'm saying you like penises.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Is he still at work?

Nah, the boss gave him a lift home. He's probably at his house by now off his face on pain killers. He had half of a Boots pharamacy under his arm when he left :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
He's just called me to say he got home, sounds a bit spaced, but nothing new there.

He's off to bed

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Soft bastard. This was me t'other day, huge cut on my knee and shoulder and I still got back on the bike.

Honestly Tom, sorry for your plight - but that fall happens to beginners, not seasoned riders.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Brostidudes.

Fixed for you. Unlucky deebs! Get better. I was going to make the speedy recovery joke but I think somebody already put their foot in it.

EDIT: Was actually expecting this thread to be about Deebs dropping a server rack on himself :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
F
EDIT: Was actually expecting this thread to be about Deebs dropping a server rack on himself :(

that actually happened to me once: opened the door of a rack and the whole thing collapsed on me. not fun at 2am in a server bunker by myself.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
The hell did you manage to do that? Really need to get up on the treadmill as soon as you recover! Go go.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Honestly Tom, sorry for your plight - but that fall happens to beginners, not seasoned riders.

You try a 90 degree uphill right on gravelled asphalt, see you how far you get before the front wheel vanishes from beneath you...

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'm sure you had a quick peek around to see if any one saw you fall :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
that actually happened to me once: opened the door of a rack and the whole thing collapsed on me. not fun at 2am in a server bunker by myself.
I did that too. Some cunt left the cabling hatch open under the rack so a 5cm move in any direction meant the fucker dropped in. Which it did when I pulled a server out smashing though a load of fiber and dropping about 6 inches. If it had not caught on the door the whole thing would of gone right over. Scared the shit out of me and took me about 4 hours to get everything in different racks until the fiber could be re run.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Ouch Deebszor. I had problems with my Achilles tendon in high school, never broke but I pulled it on more occasions that I care to remember. Get better soon!

old.Osy

You try a 90 degree uphill right on gravelled asphalt, see you how far you get before the front wheel vanishes from beneath you...

Slicks? Also not enough pressure on the front... uphill and turning, you get up on those pedals.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right so now I am really pissed off. How the fuck can I live like this? It's hard work crawling to the toilet or trying to make a cup of tea/plate of food and getting it to the lounge to drink/eat it. Shit on a stick. Hands are fucked after one day using crutches. Good leg is aching like fuck. Argh!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I feel for ya m8. It's a fucking bad 'un.

When I got both my ankles fixed my upper body strength got to 'massive' very quickly. My advice is to piss in the kitchen sink rather than go to yer bog tho ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Feel for ya Deeb's. Having discolated my right knee 5 times I know how crutches can be a pain.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Slicks? Also not enough pressure on the front... uphill and turning, you get up on those pedals.

Rofl. Knobbly tyres at 45psi. Grandmother and sucking eggs comes to mind.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Right so now I am really pissed off. How the fuck can I live like this? It's hard work crawling to the toilet or trying to make a cup of tea/plate of food and getting it to the lounge to drink/eat it. Shit on a stick. Hands are fucked after one day using crutches. Good leg is aching like fuck. Argh!
Mycenae says (from the point of view of someone who has used crutches a LOT) to wrap some bandages around the crutch handles or put a sock on them to cushion them. As for carrying things she did once resort to putting stuff on a wheelie chair and pushing that around to get dinner or drink from the kitchen to living room!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Your hands will get used to it for a couple of days. It's not so much the crutches that hurt, more that you're not used to putting weight down on that part of the body. Cushioning it will make is slightly more comfortable but not really much impact at all.

old.Osy

Rofl. Knobbly tyres at 45psi. Grandmother and sucking eggs comes to mind.

I meant downwards force on the front tyre, by getting up on your pedals and shifting the weight center on front.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
so that makes it,,,minus nine million and what? ;-)

seriously though Deebacon: put some forward thinking in to this. You're going to have to consider the op when they reattach that shit in your leg. You're going to be bed/chair ridden for a while and then there will be crutches for another while. When I broke my leg I was in a chair for three months and then crutches for three months. Part of the stuff I did was get a stool to put in my shower so I could sit on it. Another thing was lugging stuff about (like a cup of tea) that gets really hard. Another part was going for a piss/shite. Also food, as you'll be pretty inactive for a bit. Think ahead and you'll make life easier. Take care and get well soon mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom