Deaths 2021

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I was 14 years old when I snuck off from boarding school to go and see the Specials at Bridlington Spa (which was about 50 miles away); it was one of the greatest nights of my life and the point when I stopped being a kid (even though I really looked like one!) and started to grow up. It was also really fucking scary because it was full of NF twats fighting with the crowd. I subsequently did the same trip to see Madness and The Jam, notably less violent.

Terry Hall will always be *ahem* Special to me because of that night.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Maxi Jazz from Faithless has passed away age 65. Guess he's finally getting some sleep.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This guy:
"Spack Beak" - s/he's the 5th goose in that's slightly obscured
1671909011277.png

Was murdered (grim photo trigger warning):
1671910161974.png

But treated lovingly from then on by his abuser:
1671910262927.png

Merry (?) Christmas.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This guy:
"Spack Beak" - s/he's the 5th goose in that's slightly obscured
View attachment 47445

Was murdered (grim photo trigger warning):

But treated lovingly from then on by his abuser:

Merry (?) Christmas.
Thanks for posting @Scouse. I always respect those that raise livestock and then kill them for consumption their selves. So who removed the feathers and guts? All you or did Mrs Scouse get her hands dirty?

Are you going to replace s/he with new stock ?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thanks for posting @Scouse. I always respect those that raise livestock and then kill them for consumption their selves. So who removed the feathers and guts? All you or did Mrs Scouse get her hands dirty?

Are you going to replace s/he with new stock ?
I did the killing. She did most of the butchering but as it was our first I had a hand in that. It's up to her whether she does any of the killing in the future but once it's dead the rest of the job feels trivial, if you know what I mean.

Plucked ourselves, hung from a rafter between us. Gutted as part of the butchering. Saved the heart, liver, gizzard and neck. In the future we'll find a way to use feet & head. That would mean everything but the completely inedible is used.

Got 5 more. I think too many boys. Will kill and hatch until the breeding stock is at the right ratio and then, hopefully, it's a sustainable foodsource. Geese are the one of the most environmentally friendly animals because they eat what is there for spring/summer/autumn and don't require additional food (which comes from soy, grain, whatever, sourced wherever (although I spunk money on organic only - which costs a fortune).

I understand now why if you get a big organic embden goose for xmas you're looking at the best part of 200 quid. And as far as I'm concerned that's cheap.

Still. Will do again. Despite the fact it was a long long way from easy and a journey that started in April and has taken a lot of time.

But then, that was the point of it all really...

Gray

FH is my second home
Just getting the breaking news filter through to say Pele has passed away

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Finally achieved that stiffness he was always after

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just getting the breaking news filter through to say Pele has passed away
Yeh it is on BBC news now as well :(

World Cup Yes GIF by FIFA

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Greg Bear's dead. Another of my SF heroes gone. If you've never read Blood Music, read it now

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Damn that sucks, Forge of God is one of my favourite books. And I love Anvil of Stars too.

Seriously, if you like Scifi, Forge of God is fucking ace. And not that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom