Deaths 2021

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Filmed him over a few seasons, he was a lovely guy. Always very accommodating and friendly. Really nice team setup.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Mad, there are still stories up on his Instagram of him about to go snowmobiling. I only really knew him from the fantastic Gymkhana videos and he was pretty integrated into 3 or 4 of the Codemasters Dirt games.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was going to post "was her son still on her tit?" but then I read he killed himself.

Awkward...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sad about Matthew Perry. By all accounts he'd sorted himself out after years of addiction problems and had a heart attack, alone in a hot tub.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sad about Matthew Perry. By all accounts he'd sorted himself out after years of addiction problems and had a heart attack, alone in a hot tub.

Aye, just turned on the TV and saw the news.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

54 is no age. ;(

Gonna make me more mindful of hot tub temps. Above 42 degrees your pulse races like you're exercising because your body is desparately trying to cool itself down.

There's health benefits from that but also it's not without risk.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ban sex ponds tbh.

Shame about his death in a seriousness though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom