Deaths 2021

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cunts:

The world is forever full of cunts like that. Really do not understand how the fuck they get through life unscathed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So then, sad loss or good riddance to an american jew who said it would be of no interest to America if Russia started putting jews in gas chambers?

or somewhere in-between?

Embattle

FH is my second home

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He is a controversial figure.
Unsurprisingly, I'm with Hitch:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Unsurprisingly, I'm with Hitch:

Unsurprisingly I think he’s a cunt.

There’s no dictator he wouldn’t try to appease.

View: https://medium.com/@GarryKasparov/kissinger-putin-and-reputation-laundering-3720b24d15f4

And obviously what he did under Nixon in Cambodia and the things he tacitly approved in say, Pakistan, are vile.

A proper cunt.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not many of the old guard left now Ian Gibson's popped it :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Not many of the old guard left now Ian Gibson's popped it :(

Aw.:( Always one of my favourites.
1000009005.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've still a stack of 2000AD's in cellophane to work through when I finally get the house renovation done.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've been going through my Dad's garage. I somehow appear to have gathered 4 copies of Raymond E Feist's Magician trilogy. 12 books. No idea.

BTW if anyone hasn't read them, I recommend them. They're superb.

1. Magician
2. Silverthorn
3. Darkness at Sethanon

georgie

FH is my second home
I've been going through my Dad's garage. I somehow appear to have gathered 4 copies of Raymond E Feist's Magician trilogy. 12 books. No idea.

1. Magician
2. Silverthorn
3. Darkness at Sethanon

I'm sure I tried them many years back and never got on with them, can't rememebr why though.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Pilger carked it I see.

Won’t miss the Putin-loving conspiracy-theorist who used to be a journalist.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think that, on balance, he did a lot more good than bad. Like The Torygraph acknowledges, even if his message was easy to ignore because of his grinding axe, underneath it was often a real big story.

If you can antipaywall: John Pilger, controversial campaigning journalist and documentary maker – obituary

It's not like he was actively a "bad person". He was just a bit of a weirdo. A werido that did break some big stories and did expose some uncomfortable truths that otherwise we may never have found out about.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think that, on balance, he did a lot more good than bad. Like The Torygraph acknowledges, even if his message was easy to ignore because of his grinding axe, underneath it was often a real big story.

If you can antipaywall: John Pilger, controversial campaigning journalist and documentary maker – obituary

It's not like he was actively a "bad person". He was just a bit of a weirdo. A werido that did break some big stories and did expose some uncomfortable truths that otherwise we may never have found out about.
And then spent twenty years believing any old bollocks from the Kremlin and generally being a cunt.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm not disputing any of that. Sometimes people get things wrong. But merely repeating misinformation doesn't outweigh the genuine good he did. I think the "used to be a journalist" thing counts on the scales of life.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
<snip>And then spent twenty years believing any old bollocks from the Kremlin and</snip> generally being a cunt.
So the last part is basically describing most of us then.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeh, we don't tell grieving families that they're just making it up because they are CIA shills.

There's levels of cuntishnesh.

I'm sorry Scouse but being good at your job a while ago doesn't excuse being an atrocity-denier and all-around arsehole later in life. Fuck him.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeh, we don't tell grieving families that they're just making it up because they are CIA shills.

There's levels of cuntishnesh.

I'm sorry Scouse but being good at your job a while ago doesn't excuse being an atrocity-denier and all-around arsehole later in life. Fuck him.
Shit the bed as well @Wij?

Tom

I am a FH squatter

1. Magician
2. Silverthorn
3. Darkness at Sethanon

Read them in my youth, good books as I recall.

If you want recommendations, Mordant's Need - Wikipedia and The Gap Cycle - Wikipedia are fantastic - much more upbeat than the Unbeliever series.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
God I used to love watching that show, and Hart to Hart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom