Games DC Universe Online - beta gameplay preview

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So disappointed with the level 30 endgame. IMHO the endgame should be a continuation of the main game, yet loot - which is of little importance in the levelling game - suddenly becomes the be all and end all of the game.

The streets of the cities are empty whilst people are locked into doing the same instances over and over for better loot. You PvP and people who've been doing those instances for longer than you kick your ass as if you're level one again.

Meanwhile you are finding it hard to get groups for the starter instances because the hardcore are already further along the foodchain and others have got bored and quit already.

Yawn.

Aye, the end game was piss poor they could have done a better job considering the amount of time they spent on the game.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
So, the game servers were down for 2 weeks with the recent Sony outage..

So they seem to have offered 45 free days for everyone who had or has an account.

Anyone going to try it out again? :) I might.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Anyone still playing this? Bought it in the weekend steam sale

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not anymore, it's fun and all, but missing the hook that keeps you playing.

Probably will return one day as it's the only real superhero MMO out there. Not a waste of money for sure.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
is there a trial for this yet? getting sick of buying mmo's just to be let down

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
All of the EU servers seem totally dead, I don't know if this is because the servers only came back a few weeks ago or what..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So disappointed with the level 30 endgame. IMHO the endgame should be a continuation of the main game, yet loot - which is of little importance in the levelling game - suddenly becomes the be all and end all of the game.

Yep, the step up from the leveling up instances to the solo level 30 instances is fucking huge.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not even for the free 45 days Toht? :p

Heh, the ash doesn't mean anything really. Just not feeling the game and prefer spending my time with games i do enjoy ;)

i would maintain that City of Heroes/Villains is, actually ;)

To a degree, yes, but DCU is certainly more gamey. Atleast Chapions, CoH/CoV used to be a bit of a loose cannon when it came to guidance and direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom