Darkfall Online

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
whats that then? number of ppl the the guild or what?

and whats the numbers on the sov map...... eer, i mean influence map.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
whats that then? number of ppl the the guild or what?

and whats the numbers on the sov map...... eer, i mean influence map.

Looks like guild numbers maybe? But if so it has nothing to do with anything so im wondering why he's posted it and what it has to do with the person he quoted?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
While WAR isnt all it could be its certainly one hell of alot better then i can make out from reading about this game. but i still have faith that its gonna end up being a decent game. and when it is, i might actually end up trying it if theres a trial available :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
any update? got an email not long ago about the launch of an expansion... o_O

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Not a lot has changed, mmorpg.com reviewed it recently as 6/10, the second lowest review they have ever published.

Some people love it, most people dislike it and an astonishing amount of people love to hate it...

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Another expansion was released recently apparentely. Plus it has an influx of new players. Anyone here actually played it?

(asking those who played it, not those that like to diss the game :p )

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
More thread necromancy...

massively.com said:
New video shows off the role system of Darkfall Unholy Wars
by Eliot Lefebvre on Oct 19th 2012 7:30PMFantasy, Video, Darkfall, Classes, Game mechanics, Patches, Previews, News items

The large-scale revamp to Darkfall is on the horizon, but players looking forward to Darkfall Unholy Wars have gotten information in drips and drabs regarding how the game will play after the revamp. Luckily for those players, an official development blog has recently been posted detailing the new version's system of roles while showing off a bit of the gameplay in a new video.

Every player will choose a role, and will then choose two schools from within that role: one as a primary and one as a secondary. Both schools have four abilities and an Ultimate ability, but the Ultimate is only available from the primary school. The secondary school abilities will also be a bit more restricted in their use.

Want to see some of this in action? Then check out the video just past the cut, showing off some of the abilities of the Baresark school from the Warrior role. If you like hitting things with a large weapon, it's your sort of school.

[Thanks to everyone that sent this in!]

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG40NPkI4rA

Tags: agon, aventurine, darkfall, darkfall-unholy-wars, df, fantasy, game-mechanics, game-systems, mechanics, news, open-pvp, patches, preview, pvp, revamps, sandbox, systems, video, videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom