Sex Daoc Memories

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
Hmm..memories!

First character was an Armsman called Casbardh de Roo's - a Halbard wielding Armsman.

Had great fun running around with the Dragon Senate and enjoying all the strategy and planning invovled in defending the ralm and raiding with RvR. Carrying catapults, discussing and sharing tactics relating to the concentration of firepower and other fun things.

Endlessly slaying ponys in Dartmoor, killing tree's in lyonesse and dieing all the time on the plains near stonehenge. One memory is leading my first group through the plains near stonehenge and getting everyone out in one piece when all the cons were red.

Still actually roleplay with a few colleaugues who played online so those days are not so far away really :). Didn't really get into Atlantis or any of the developments beyond that...not enough time to play sadly. I do remember running around in scary woods...mind you..and killing a family in a house....

My most favouritest was when Midgard (those FOTM thugs! :kissit:) :wub: had a large force at the Alb frontier gate (with the road that ran up to the first keep in the frontier) and there was an ally force forming at the keep further north on the road.

We gathered, one by one, people joined and the reports of the Mids still at the frontier gate camping it were coming it..rallying even more numbers we held...and then...with 30+ people the crowd began to move down the hill towards the gate.."Keep together!" was the cry...and we all seemed to gather momentum as we rolled down the hill.

It was classic - *SLAM* a screaming horde of heroic Albion players smashed into and through the mid camping force - routing it completely.

No game has ever given me the same sense of majesty than at that point.

Kudos - great game, great time, great people.

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
Just saw your photo's Chodax - thanks for sharing!

Ive got transcripts from guild meetings and some of my older writing about strategy and tactics! There on the hard drive..somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom