Damn good raid albs!

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by old.Lethul
therefor you admit it was bug abuse raid?

Are you blind as well as stupid?

I stated that you suggesting that this was bug abuse was particulary funny coming from a char that (As off this patch) is still grossly over powered, but as per most savages you are too blind to see it.

So do I think it was a bug abuse raid? No.

Do I think your having problems with cold turkey, Yes.

Grats to lac and Herbal. Damn GJ

A

acei

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Ok from what i see here on bw it looks like albs just zerged the relic with 500ppl

Guess im wrong then :)
Yes, you're very wrong. 4keeps were taken (although hibs took one of them which surprised us), and 10trebs were pounding the relic tower. Also ice wizards were setup at the relic keep entrance PBAOE4tehwin!!!

O

old.SOSAGES

while taking the mid keep yesterday i did wonder why no middies were around and the albs that came looking at us ran off :)

its a tough call who do i hate the most albs or mids? =)

didnt mids promise to get teh relic back last time u took it?

U

ulke

Maybe rvr will be more enjoyable now, been kinda boring lately

G

garsha

Grats albs/hibs.

One thing people forget that RVR is war ...as we do not have a Geneva convention of RVR combat, at the end of the day any tactic that works is viable.

At least RVR is gonna be interesting for a while :)

Plus all this talk about whine......mine's a bottle of red pls ;)

Z

Zoldot

This really shows how stupid and blind some albs really are.
Saying mid abusing savages, abused SB/zerk etc, what did you with the ninja raid then? ^^

However nothign special about this raid.. I mean It's not like it was hard with SB1 button class before the nerf huh albs?
so ur raid was nothing but beating underpowered realm in RR's :p

Nah anyway grats to you albs who never whined about noob fotm SB/zerk and said they were 1 button classes.

btw glottis how retarded are you? saying mid abusing savages and weren't you abusing ninja raids? Like saying, I can cheat but not YOU!!! because im 1337!!!!

Well organised! and grats to the few albs who doesn't whine on mids 1button classes and saying they're bug abusing.

I

ilienwyn

Bah, i know about battlegroups. I just try to give more subjects for flaming ;)

A

acei

Originally posted by Zoldot
Saying mid abusing savages, abused SB/zerk etc, what did you with the ninja raid then? ^^
Oh god this is turning into a funny loop..

Mids say we bug abuse --> Albs say mids bug abuse --> Mids say we bug abuse --> Albs say mids bug abuse --> Mids say we bug abuse

lol, i'm not even gonna get involved in the loop... but i will say that ninja raids will not stop in 1.63 it'll still be just as easy all we gotta do is take the keep that puts the guards in the courtyard, that's easy to do considering we managed 3-4keeps yesterday.

So in actual fact it's not a bug, just in 1.63 it's made VERY slightly harder to pull off.

I

ilienwyn

However nothign special about this raid.. I mean It's not like it was hard with SB1 button class before the nerf huh albs?
so ur raid was nothing but beating underpowered realm in RR's :p

Nah anyway grats to you albs who never whined about noob fotm SB/zerk and said they were 1 button classes.

btw glottis how retarded are you? saying mid abusing savages and weren't you abusing ninja raids? Like saying, I can cheat but not YOU!!! because im 1337!!!!

Well organised! and grats to the few albs who doesn't whine on mids 1button classes and saying they're bug abusing.

well, this game goes both ways cause we can't understand that choosing realm is not that important, everyone does their best to win even when little "cheating" has to be used :D

Z

Zoldot

Originally posted by acei
Oh god this is turning into a funny loop..

Mids say we bug abuse --> Albs say mids bug abuse --> Mids say we bug abuse --> Albs say mids bug abuse --> Mids say we bug abuse

lol, i'm not even gonna get involved in the loop... but i will say that ninja raids will not stop in 1.63 it'll still be just as easy all we gotta do is take the keep that puts the guards in the courtyard, that's easy to do considering we managed 3-4keeps yesterday.

So in actual fact it's not a bug, just in 1.63 it's made VERY slightly harder to pull off.

I actually didnt mean that albs was bug abusing, just showing how albs saying mids bug abusing and now its perfectly fine when they do it and then its GJ!!!
but when SB's did it was NOOB 1 button class!
even tho they used much much more buttons ;)

S

stighelmer

I actually didnt mean that albs was bug abusing, just showing how albs saying mids bug abusing and now its perfectly fine when they do it and then its GJ!!!
i do not get this logic. first you say we do not bug abuse and the you say we do. im confused, head hurts :(

F

Flimgoblin

the 1,63 changes were to stop the "relic raid with no guard spam" where you use paladins to pull the guards out of the keep and engage them until the relics are taken.

That's all...

relic raids which kill the guards and kick down the doors with stealthers are almost unaffected.

O

old.Ramas

I'm actually rather looking forward to 1.63's guard changes, because demonstrating how little they impact people using climb wall on rrs is going to be amusing.

O

old.Ramas

If climbing the relic keep walls was considered bug abuse - then the fix Mythic would have put in would have been to prevent people climbing the wall at relic keeps.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Mids can't do it we dont have a class with stealth, speed, climbwall, sos osv osv

A stealthclass with chain got climbwall/stealth good job Mythic :great:

But well done albs i would have done the same if mid got mincers :)

tbh i agree with jaond here, minstrels are way to much now,
stealth, ablativ chant, sos, insta stunn, climbwall, chain etc...

shoulda given climbwall to scout imo :p

S

sheepgobaa

You think anything thats said will stop the teenage fotm powergaming element of mid whining.

Was a damn good raid, well planned and beautifully executed. And the best part? All the Albion guilds working together and keeping this secret - its been known knowledge in guilds/alliances for a good couple of weeks.

Sorry Mid - you got complacent and let your guard down. I think the taking and holding of multiple mid keeps a couiple of weeks back showed huge weaknesses in your defences due to the obsessive savage rolling. Dust of your runies and SMs - you sure as hell need them.

As those first 3 keeps dropped at almost the same time I just wish I could have seen the guild and allaince chat going off in Mid.

O

old.yaruar

great raid IMO, to get that many people organised takes a lot of doing. mids weren't on the ball, but TBH with that number of albs involved it was a bit of a no hoper.

At least we now know why you guys spent so long in Jamtland the last few weeks ;)

G

Gorbash

for christ sake, its not a bug. its just a tactical weakness that people know how to exploit. nuff said. its perfectly legal and fair, and most of all, above board with this 'geneva convention' of prime time fair raids that seems to be in operation, and just because mythic decide to make it a bit harder in later patches does not make it a bug.

savages arnt bug abusers either just for reference purposes, they just expliot powerful abilites (which is fair enough, cos its legal to use em) :p

cant you people just accept this to be true?

and also, my opinion on the 'ninja raid' view to that raid is such:

a ninja raid in my humble opinion is to just storm a relic keep ignoring all others in the hope that the guards dont wipe you out.

last night was clearly not the case, albion (and hibbies, thanks btw \o/) actually had people on all other keeps and had them down at about the same speed at the relic keep fell. we had the numbers to do it, and more importantly, the whole realm was involved, and not just a handful of guilds, which i think was the most important factor of all.

Albion united in one lovely act of cooperation and planning and all done right under the middies noses in probably the most prime-time times of the week (yes. sunday. the day where everyone supposedly relaxes according to some.... well i play DAOC to relax and have a bit of fun and im sure everyone else does too, and if not, why the hell not? :p)

honestly, how the whingers can actually sit there and start picking at trivial things (i mean, cmon. bug abuse? (bullshit) , sunday?? (most populated time of the week) mincers climbing walls being able to climb walls??? (your classes can do stuff ours cant too ya know) how pathetic) just to make it look like the albs are once again made out to be the bad guys is beyond me. just accept that we beat you fair and square and if anything its your own fault for not paying enough attention :p

p.s. this is directed only to the people that seem to have a problem with the way things were done last night. the rest of ya are all cool ;) :x

erm, i think ill stop now before people start forming (more) bad opinions about me :p

Z

zenith_merc

Hah

Pity that mids have to come and whine about even this raid. "OHHHH, ITS A NINJA RAID, BUG ABUSERS!!!!!!".

Great raid albs, fu to all the whining mids, and thanks to all the nonwhining. :p

A

Arkian

Time this thread was closed? it's already degenerating into a mud throwing contest between some of the mids and albs.

Mumin, give it a rest m8 you were the first person to use the words bug abuse on this thread.

Fellow albs try to lay off the 'mid class xyz is bug abuse'.

My $0.02:

'Ninja Raids' are not bug abuse, as stated the 1.63 fix is to stop the pulling of guards by pallys away from the central area and engaging them.

Savages/pre 1.62 zerks+sbs/ASD etc etc, are not bug abuse either.

Not everything that can be considered unfair/unjust and that may or maynot be resolved at a later date is not a bug.

peace out.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Nebel
No... u wouldnt have a chance... damn, i didnt see a single mid on the way.
Know who pwned the remaining 3 fg albs that w8ed at amg odins for u to come (while relics were already on pad)?
Yes, right, it was 5 fg Hibs who took the opportunity to farm some.

And dont tell me twas caus u already gathered forces in HW... we had scoust there... was quiete till VERY late.

Twas even some 2fg Hibs that attacked us on Notts before ...lol.

Just admit it... u were cought pants down and 10 minutes difference wouldnt have made a difference.

And sorry, i find it kinda sad to hear all that moaning from a well respected player.... would have expected that from some other mids, not u tho.

first off, by taking doors in succession vs all at once, we wouldve gained more then 10mins.

secondly, we would have had a CHANCE, not big I agree, but its a fucking chance. Not like the ninjaing you did, then we didnt have a chance.

and the fix in 1.63 is to STOP bypassing door3 before door1&2, since you would need an albish amount of stealthers to dispose of the guards AND control the 3 rams.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Arkian
Time this thread was closed? it's already degenerating into a mud throwing contest between some of the mids and albs.

we have a book running on how big the whine thread will get, so not quite done yet :p

(Herbal's guess has already been passed, btw ;))

K

Keogh

Originally posted by Arnor
first off, whinge cry moan bitch whinge moan whinge yes I'm a sore loser

Is it just me or is that what other people are seeing from Arnor?

S

sheepgobaa

first off, by taking doors in succession vs all at once, we wouldve gained more then 10mins.

secondly, we would have had a CHANCE, not big I agree, but its a fucking chance. Not like the ninjaing you did, then we didnt have a chance.

and the fix in 1.63 is to STOP bypassing door3 before door1&2, since you would need an albish amount of stealthers to dispose of the guards AND control the 3 rams.

Sorry - next time should we come with one hand tied behind our backs one at a time to give you a 'chance'?

You were caught flat footed, and thats pretty much the end of it.

A

Arkian

Actually we were all wrong. The change is in 1.64

Patch notes

Relic Keep Guard Changes

- There is a small change to how some guards will now handle relic raids. For every Relic Keep, the interior doors will now be guarded by named guards from the keep that is closest to the other Relic Keep in that realm. For example, the interior doors of Castle Excalibur are now being guarded by Hurbury Knights. These inner door guards have been given strict instructions to not leave the courtyard at any time, and they also cannot be damaged by players outside of the area they protect.

I don't see anywhere where it states that this change was to STOP bypassing doors 1&2 provided you are prepared to deal with the guards inside.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Whisperess
Only thing that bothers me is that Tilda's savage was (?) logged on before the raid. Don't know why, but do not care - that was a stupid thing to do Tild, no matter what your intentions were.

It wasnt me playing.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Pin
we have a book running on how big the whine thread will get, so not quite done yet :p
I bet Arnor is in on it, he's been whining much more than we're used to see from this normally friendly troll. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom